Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey all anybody still play?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spenna

Hey all anybody still play? Empty
PostSubject: Hey all anybody still play?   Hey all anybody still play? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Hey guys some of you may not know/remember me i played back in e3 and was about levle 38ish pebbles bambam and a couple of others would help me Smile i was wanting to know is there any people who played back then still playing today i.e pebbles/bambam Smile

Thanks Spenna
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:
Hey all anybody still play? Left_bar_bleue1/1Hey all anybody still play? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: =P   Hey all anybody still play? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:02 pm

bam bam & Pebbles i think they are playing Aion... =P
Back to top Go down
Spenna

PostSubject: Re: Hey all anybody still play?   Hey all anybody still play? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:03 pm

lol aion! = worst game ever why are they playing that :O
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:
Hey all anybody still play? Left_bar_bleue1/1Hey all anybody still play? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Hey all anybody still play?   Hey all anybody still play? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:24 pm

lolz xD

well Spe, try to log in and see for urself who is still playing... i quitted long ago, and the only one that still lures and haunt this forum xD (im the official ghost i guess) gl, tc & hf! and if u find some of the old fellas playing rappelz tell them sexy sod says hi ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all anybody still play?   Hey all anybody still play? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey all anybody still play?
Page 1 of 1