Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

panda's EPIC6 experience :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
panda's EPIC6 experience :P Left_bar_bleue1/1panda's EPIC6 experience :P Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

panda's EPIC6 experience :P Empty
PostSubject: panda's EPIC6 experience :P   panda's EPIC6 experience :P EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:04 am

panda's EPIC6 experience :P Rappel10

slow start Smile

panda's EPIC6 experience :P Rappel11

new TI town

panda's EPIC6 experience :P Rappel12

my first wolf Razz .. R.I.P

panda's EPIC6 experience :P Rappel13

lol Alterated pieces reward o.o

panda's EPIC6 experience :P Rappel14

newbies Navis Lama Very Happy

panda's EPIC6 experience :P Rappel15

after i finished all quests on TI .. all quests give Holic Points now Smile

panda's EPIC6 experience :P Rappel16

NEW City of Ruins Teleport to waterfall (45k Ruppees)

oh!!!!

new interface is without F1-F12 keys ... CTRL/ALT/SHIFT 1,2,3,4,5 .. -.-
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
panda's EPIC6 experience :P Left_bar_bleue1/1panda's EPIC6 experience :P Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: panda's EPIC6 experience :P   panda's EPIC6 experience :P EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:12 am

the part without the F1-12 keys just sucks..
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: panda's EPIC6 experience :P   panda's EPIC6 experience :P EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:53 am

Omg! BIG RED BUTTON! Must resist the urge to push~! panda's EPIC6 experience :P Cute_msn_onions_24
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:
panda's EPIC6 experience :P Left_bar_bleue50/300panda's EPIC6 experience :P Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: panda's EPIC6 experience :P   panda's EPIC6 experience :P EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:23 am

meh i had to edit my post due to stupidity while writing Rolling Eyes

before the wipe on may 7 i had a high level char, a champ and now i made a breeder - called Heaven , and ive been playing with some friends Suspect (KTS)
i was gonna post screenies from the pirate ship cause its kinda cool how it has the 6 mini rooms and its like a "to be continued" thing

the f1-f12 is really really realllly easy to change back, i did it since i hate 1- =

and you get a deco heart, pieces and hv pass as quest reward but thats a temp thing since you have no cs there, im not really positive theyre going to keep it for the real version?
i didnt know they were keeping that stuff as perm, i kinda like that

i accidently used the new CM tp and ended up getting slaughtered by the mobs in there silent
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: panda's EPIC6 experience :P   panda's EPIC6 experience :P EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:45 pm

its LIVE version of german rappelz

and german rappelz is like testserver for us Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: panda's EPIC6 experience :P   panda's EPIC6 experience :P EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:08 pm

In Rappelz editions that don't have the CS, CS items are made available through in-game means because CS items are an integral part of the game balance. In servers that have the cash shop, usually CS items are not widely available through in-game opportunities with a few exceptions. The exceptions are usually teaser treats meant to give players the chance to enjoy a CS item that they might not have considered buying before.

The temp loot pet was a great example of this. Most people did not regard them as something worth getting much, but the game had a loot pet event and then had a short weekend sale of perm pets. A TON of people bought them. I did. I would not have considered one before having tried it out.
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
panda's EPIC6 experience :P Left_bar_bleue0/0panda's EPIC6 experience :P Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: panda's EPIC6 experience :P   panda's EPIC6 experience :P EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:30 am

stop playing german rappelz =D
better study till your exams are done and grind a harpy after =D
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:
panda's EPIC6 experience :P Left_bar_bleue50/300panda's EPIC6 experience :P Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: panda's EPIC6 experience :P   panda's EPIC6 experience :P EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:33 am

i know its the live german epic6 i figured out looking at the interface and stuff

did you get a quest anywhere for a week / 5 days hv pass? you can get that on the KTS and i was wondering if thats on the live version too

they put a fresh copy of Epic6 on the KTS now, meaning you get to test it out "live" with x10 exp.
you dont get pets tamed anymore but you can still get some CS items through NPC like Zoo said
i like playing the KTS cause its like playing rappelz on FF, and with game cheats Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: panda's EPIC6 experience :P   panda's EPIC6 experience :P Empty

Back to top Go down

panda's EPIC6 experience :P
Page 1 of 1