Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proposed Siren Build

Go down 
+2
Living
ChibiBobo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Proposed Siren Build Left_bar_bleue1/300Proposed Siren Build Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

Proposed Siren Build Empty
PostSubject: Proposed Siren Build   Proposed Siren Build EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Now that my lovely Bunny is evo3, I've decided that her skills need major tweaking. Razz I've come up with a new build, but sirens seem kinda tricky to skill properly so I'd appreciate some input (especially from my fellow SB siren enthusiasts Very Happy *looks at Zoo*).

Build for a 150+25 siren, for a SB (175 JP free)

Actives:
Painful Noise (lvl 15) – 15 JP
Lyrics of Frustration (lvl 15) – 15 JP
War Cry (lvl 15) – 30 JP
Unity: Siren (lvl 15) – 30 JP
Painful Aria (lvl 10) – 20 JP
Creation: Siren Potion – 2 JP
Opera of Ruin – 2 JP

JP spent: 114

Passives:
Creature Item Expert – 1 JP
Wizard Unit: Mace and Staff – 2 JP
Awakening: M. Atk. (lvl 30) – 30 JP
Blessing of Strength (lvl 20) – 20 JP
Eden’s Blessing (lvl 2) – 4 JP

JP spent: 57

Total JP spent: 171
JP left over: 4

I don't anticipate using the siren potions much~ the potion skill is mainly there for the benefit of guildies who need siren potions. Razz I'm thinking that I can spend the extra 4 JP either on Bless the Body (4 JP), or on getting Hymn of Life (Creation: Siren Hair (1 JP), Hymn of Life lvl 1 (2 JP), and the one extra JP into Bless the Body (1 JP)).

@ Zoo: I know we discussed the M.Atk passive before, but I'm wondering if adding the passive would help her DOTs do more damage, which would be nice. (Although I don't really know exactly how much more damage this would do, would it be significant enough to justify getting the passive?)
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:
Proposed Siren Build Left_bar_bleue50/300Proposed Siren Build Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Siren Build   Proposed Siren Build EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:55 am

Siren 120
Lyrics OF frustration
70% m.attack (DOT) x5 x90s(1.5min)/15s(skill cooldown) = 2100% m.attack
Painful Aria
170% m.attack (DOT) x5 90s(1.5min)/90s(skill cooldown) = 850% m.attack

Total:
Siren do 2950% of Siren m.attack if the mob dont die before the DOT end (aka mob take +10s to kill after siren cast her skills)

If one mob takes a full chip time to kill (5s) and siren can cast her skills anytime so in average the DOT will last only 2.5s per mob not the 10s duration it makes her DOT do 4x less damage.
So... from that 2950% m.attack only about 737.5% will be real damage... it makes sirens do 8% of her m.attack in damage per second... for a pet with m.attack passives this isn't right... why waste jps in m.attack passives to do only 8% of that damage?

8% of 7m.attack = 0.56 m.attack used in dps

Razz but... don't ask me where to spend that 30jps
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:
Proposed Siren Build Left_bar_bleue50/300Proposed Siren Build Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Siren Build   Proposed Siren Build EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:46 am

oh and one more thing Razz why u care about level 150 skills? xD when you hit 150 probably sirens will have new skills Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Siren Build   Proposed Siren Build EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:32 am

Yeah put the jp into fear or shuddering canata xD
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
Proposed Siren Build Left_bar_bleue0/0Proposed Siren Build Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Siren Build   Proposed Siren Build EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:37 pm

zoozoo your help is wanted scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Siren Build   Proposed Siren Build EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 am

What would i know, you skill my pets for me, and i sold my siren 2.5m XD
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Proposed Siren Build Left_bar_bleue1/1Proposed Siren Build Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Siren Build   Proposed Siren Build EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:42 am

me and bezi got a baby siren but I think he knows how to skill it o.o
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Siren Build   Proposed Siren Build EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:17 pm

That's basically what mine looks like, but I have maxed hymn of life worked in (drop a level of matk passive maybe).

Or just drop the whole matk passive for the fear removal skill. It really depends on how much you plan to pvp/pve . . . fear removal might be more useful pvp, matk pve.

As long as it's near your level and you run the unity every time you summon it, you won't need the maccy passive, that's for sure.

edit: I can't spell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Siren Build   Proposed Siren Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Proposed Siren Build
Page 1 of 1