Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD

Go down 
+6
AcHiLLs
HeavenHealer
Eish
stefanLusT
Belletrice
AshAura
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AshAura
I Love Alts!
I Love Alts!
AshAura

OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Empty
PostSubject: OMFG, GM''s DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate''s xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Left_bar_bleue1/1OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:17 am

they fcked it up bad lol there's like 15 new angels
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Left_bar_bleue0/0OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:41 am

im not sure if they fcked it up or just many more ppl used cs.
i think just about our guild, last sales only very few ppl used it (we have always been not the biggest cs using guild, i.e. count our hv users^^)

well maybe cs useres jsut increased by 5x? and i think its only been around 10 angels.
before it was 1-2 a sale. sounds logical to me.
i personally failed some angels/hawks/sallys and watched alot more failing already during this event^^
cant see any bugged tamerate.
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Left_bar_bleue50/300OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:46 am

Thats a good thing
Then us normal people can get a rare pet
Smile
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Left_bar_bleue1/1OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:13 am

not unless u got a huge kenta to trade for an angel XD
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:
OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Left_bar_bleue50/300OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:51 am

meh it looks like the taming rate is different now to me, ive never seen so many angels tame in a cs sale before?
idk if more people are buying them or not still, taming 2 angels in a row and then some more, its just a little fishy

but yeah stefan is right the amount of fails is still huge, i probably failed close to 10 esally and 5 hawks this event Sad
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:39 am

i could agree that maybe more ppl cs but i actually think ppl didn't cs more then they used to, and they did a lot on the other events and now it's just angels everywhere it stopped being rare =(
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Left_bar_bleue0/0OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:36 am

its still rare. there are no 25 angels on the server id say ^^
Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:22 pm

taming rate is higher.
Back to top Go down
MUFIAZA
I need to pick a rank title
MUFIAZA

Character Sheet
Level: 121
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:48 pm

who own kentas on sala server:

Ronnon (ofc)
grendyl
Aranonch,
Beast Slayer,
Maricar (used to have 3 now)
Tamed (2 im not sure if he/she trade/sell one)
FaithSeeker
Zidanne
theres another one in destiny (100-110 solider i cant remember his name atm)
xXSnO_something... tame one also,

cant remember more.

And who own angels:

bez-belle
Phyredrake
FaithSeeker
Maricar
ArchyMage
deasdemada,
TearGrants
theres like 3 more angels that i know (one R6 healer that used to be a Solider, one R6 sorcer fresh one get it this event i guess, and one breeder R4 his name starts whit one 1 )

im pretty sure i am missing some people but thats what i remember so far.
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:00 pm

MUFIAZA wrote:
xXSnO_something... tame one also

oh they were in my dp earlier... its like... xXSnOObXx or something lol... I don't remember... but I saw their kenta? lol
Back to top Go down
MUFIAZA
MUFIAZA

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Antje wrote:
MUFIAZA wrote:

oh they were in my dp earlier... its like... xXSnOObXx or something lol... I don't remember... but I saw their kenta? lol

he tame it but he never use it i think he sell it or its his alt pet dunno well
Back to top Go down
Edric
Carebear
Carebear
Edric

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:52 pm

I've seen a couple Evo1 Angels on Rondo and HV
Also don't forget Rayhana, HattoriHanzo and Reiver's Angels Razz
Eventhough, tame rate was a bitch when it came to tame my Harpy and Sala, snif*
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:07 am

kent:
coilla

angel:
revoger
chrysophia
fluxie
raihana

...there is some more^^
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:38 am

MUFIAZA wrote:
Antje wrote:
MUFIAZA wrote:

he tame it but he never use it i think he sell it or its his alt pet dunno well

No he was in my dp today and had it
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:03 am

I doubt they would have changed the taming rate. The way I see it, let's say you have a 1/20 chance to tame an angel (5%, not too far off). So, it's like you're rolling a d20 trying to get a 20. Well, you could go 100 rolls without hitting a 20, or you could just as easily get a 20 on 15 or more rolls. What does it really boil down to?

Pure, blind luck.

I guess lots of people just got lucky this time around.
Back to top Go down
MUFIAZA
MUFIAZA

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:05 am

Edric wrote:
I've seen a couple Evo1 Angels on Rondo and HV
Also don't forget Rayhana, HattoriHanzo and Reiver's Angels Razz
Eventhough, tame rate was a bitch when it came to tame my Harpy and Sala, snif*

ur post remember me HealerQueen's Angel it used to called OuTlaWZanGel Shocked
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:23 am

That's what I get for not clicking the link and scrolling straight to the conversation . . . oops lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD   OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD Empty

Back to top Go down

OMFG, GM's DEFO Fooked The Tame Rate's xD
Page 1 of 1