Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

application

Go down 
+4
LightRayne
bjellicious
Belletrice
Richnox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
d3vilbun

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:03 am

i would like to be considered to join destiny

my main is D3ViLBuNNY, i am a lvl 90 priest and was reffered to this site by dino, the only previous guild i have been in for the last year was saints

i have heard alot about destiny, and seen them ingame, and have always liked the attitudes of destiny members.. i am a non pk player, and always give preference to guild members

thank you for your time

D3ViLBuNNY
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:34 am

Hello Devilbunny, I haven't had the privilege of being in a dp with you, as I don't have any characters in your level range. So please tell a little bit more about yourself. Like what do you like besides this game? Do you like cake? Which cakes do you like?

Edit: Forgot to ask why you left Saints, but the questions about the cakes are obviously the most important ones.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
application Left_bar_bleue1/1application Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:54 am

yea cake is like the decision maker around here =o
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
application Left_bar_bleue50/300application Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:28 am

Yeah, and lightrayne makes them.. so guess he is one of the bosses :O but tho, I am the one who gotta eat them so I suppose I count too..

if you read the forum, you will see that it happens every now and then that rayne fails the cakes Surprised and if he is in a bad mood, and need to be cheered up.. then I will still eat the failed cake and say: damn, what a good cake bounce but then he thinks that fail cakes are good! and he still do.. so don't tell him that failed cakes sux Very Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
serious part
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to know something else about you, like .. who are you, what are you interests.. do you like cake ? for example alien
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:41 am

i failed 2 e-kenta cakes do they taste good o...o please pleaseeee
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:18 am

Yeah, I must agree. you should stay with the easy cake making, like poultries.. they are harder to fail I love you
Back to top Go down
D3ViLBuN

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:20 pm

haha.. yea i like cakes (o.O) who doesnt?? hehe, well im a 19 year old male, started playing rappelz when epic 4 was released, d3vilbunny is my main, but i have an 81 SB called lRexxoRl, um... i live in south africa, and have the pleasure of knowing players such as eishilostmychicken and magnamera in real life, as well as the old leaders of DemonHunters, and No0beee... umm.. i live with my uncle and aunt so i have alot of free time to play rappelz..yet somehow never seem to reach r5 Razz.. but thats mainly coz i play to enjoy the game, not try get as high as possible as quick as possible..

umm.. thats about all hey, lemme know if thers anything else
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:39 pm

sounds nice, you also have a guy in my lvl range : D
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:00 pm

x___x looks like what im gonna say wont change much but eh its a no from me

because... i dped with you on your healer a lot of times , on both of my alts, a SB and a healer and everytime it ended up with me yelling at you and telling you to heal or to turn off toggles and buff us with real buffs and you even swore at me a few times,
its probably not gonna change anyone's opinion since you know eish in rl and you have a nice app, just stating my mind :/ sorrry

p.s - i didnt know the SB is your alt but are you gonna leave one char in Saints? because as far as i know they dont really like Destiny, so having a char in both is a little.. odd
(i wouldnt go and say rival guilds but sometimes it seems that way ) Suspect
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:35 pm

HeavenHealer wrote:
x___x looks like what im gonna say wont change much but eh its a no from me

because... i dped with you on your healer a lot of times , on both of my alts, a SB and a healer and everytime it ended up with me yelling at you and telling you to heal or to turn off toggles and buff us with real buffs and you even swore at me a few times,
Hmm, for me this would be enough to say no.
HeavenHealer wrote:
its probably not gonna change anyone's opinion since you know eish in rl and you have a nice app, just stating my mind :/ sorrry
I'd like to know what Eish has to say.
Back to top Go down
D3ViLBuN

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:50 am

I have never dp'd with you heaven, not as far as i can remember, and you can ask any person i have ever dp'd with.. to name a few, stivenson, engangpink, and many many more.. i NEVER dont heal or buff.. infact i am ussually solo healing, becoz its impossible to find another decent r4 healer these days.. ill go as far as to say, maybe you have me confused with someone else.

And if the whole guild decides to go according to what 1 person has to say.. then maybe this isnt the right guild for me.. but take the time to go ingame and ask ANYBODY who knows me ingame...
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
PvP Rating:
application Left_bar_bleue1/1application Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:40 am

you might know his alt, earthquake and no one likes a party pooper =P so bad healers for me go out since i had to dual heal with some till i gave up since i was already solo healing aka freshcutnub lol but anyway if eish says something
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
PvP Rating:

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:37 am

D3ViLBuN wrote:
I have never dp'd with you heaven, not as far as i can remember, and you can ask any person i have ever dp'd with.. to name a few, stivenson, engangpink, and many many more.. i NEVER dont heal or buff.. infact i am ussually solo healing, becoz its impossible to find another decent r4 healer these days.. ill go as far as to say, maybe you have me confused with someone else.

And if the whole guild decides to go according to what 1 person has to say.. then maybe this isnt the right guild for me.. but take the time to go ingame and ask ANYBODY who knows me ingame...

Well they weren't that hard to find when I was R4, they were EVERYWHERE, hence me rebirthing, any competent healer can heal the 3mobs, get to SSK and Takin and mwahahaha die nubs die =D So yeah, Gimme a rebirth if you ever need a good healer for SSK =D
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:08 am

D3ViLBuN wrote:

you DID dp with me, not on HeavenHealer because im R6 but i dped with you on my SB alt before i went and got R5 on it, and i dped with you on my healer, in CV Crusti rooms, some friends of mine remembered me saying your name and getting mad at you, i asked around to be sure

i dont have you confused, back then you had a HV pass and no guild and people were like "you should go pk him but i bet he'll HV on you" and then i saw you joined Saints, later on

things might have changed since when ,i dont know but its still a no from me, and the guild decides whatever most people decide, im just one person stating an opinion Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:43 am

hello bunny long time no see

i hope you well , aaah yes i rememeber the days of saints
hmm seeing whats been happening in the last 4 posts on the application
and the posts i think for the best interest of the guild it would be a bad idea for you to join destiny

no hard feelings
Very Happy

but its not up to me decide its up to the guild

just my thoughts ... keep well
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
application Left_bar_bleue0/0application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:47 pm

guess enought said...
we are not the right guild for you.
closing this since its a clear no and to prevent flames.
hf gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Empty

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1