Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T

Go down 
+3
stefanLusT
bjellicious
Crimson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Left_bar_bleue1/1They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Empty
PostSubject: They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T   They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:23 pm

GMs took my Empress!!!!! They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T 76

My Empress that I would never even consider trading for a freakin tamed White freakin Dragon!!!!They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T 76

They took her together with my other stuff!!! They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T 76

Some time ago ( i dont really remember when but im very sure it wont be less than 6 freakin months ago ),
I deleted a character in my account to remake but keep the same name,
when I did so the freakin new filter wouldnt let me use the same name I just had moments ago.
So I freakin emailed tech support for assistance. I made such a nice and polite request
with all the poetic flowers that my freakin poetic head could freakin muster.
They did not reply even after a couple more resends.
I just took that as one of the freakin mysteries of life and moved on and made a new alt......
now after 6 freakin months GMs sent me an email that they restored the character that I requested,
but in doing so deleted the alt I replaced it with along with the bulk of my Salamander assets!!

OMG! Dont they check the date on the request!?
Do they drink cheezenated milk because nobody checks the date on it!?
The answer is "YES"!!!
SWEET MOTHER FREAKIN YES!!!! They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T 38

They freakin ignore me for sooooo long with my requests then decide to "help me out" now of all times!? They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T 38

You bastards give me back my Empress!!!!! They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T 34
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Left_bar_bleue50/300They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T   They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Omg, I would be so pissed if I were you Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T   They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Good lord.. I am very foncused at the GMs and "Customer Service" right now over this and another situation.... very confused indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T   They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:20 pm

I think this belongs in a different forum heading...... FAIL
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Left_bar_bleue0/0They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T   They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:55 am

copy past that and send to gms Shocked
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Left_bar_bleue50/300They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T   They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 am

i laughed at Crims post not the reason that is very sad but the onion just made me laugh
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Left_bar_bleue1/1They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T   They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:47 pm

I made a cleaner version of this post in the Rappelz forum in hopes that some people who can help may take notice and for other people to get a warning that "GMs' help" are not failure immune. They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T 50

http://rappelz-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=952873&sid=8b16a417de2d6bd8d175aa2e521754dc
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T   They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Everything has been straightened out now.
Apparently they didnt notice that I already occupied the 6 character slots when they restored my other character. So one of my alts got "pushed" out of the selectable roster in the character selection window.
Customer support offered to help me transfer my items or I could just delete one of my alts so my other alt can be available in the character select window again. I just deleted one alt for less trouble. They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T 06
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Left_bar_bleue-190/300They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

PostSubject: Re: They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T   They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:23 am

gz crim, good to hear that Very Happy

Empress FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T   They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:00 am

good to hear Crim, im glad it worked out

looks like theyre not that stupid after all Shocked
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T   They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:41 pm

Thanks guys! Their email reply actually started with this statement "Oops!" They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T 80
Was cool tho since they didnt pretend to be perfect and replied more naturally and comically. They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T 07
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T   They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Gz Crim, I will now lock this =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T   They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T Empty

Back to top Go down

They freakin took Empress!!!!!!! T_T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: