Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guide - How to split pull in VI NE corner

Go down 
+2
LightRayne
Rubin150
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubin150

Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner Empty
PostSubject: Guide - How to split pull in VI NE corner   Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Hey guys. That's Rubin150 AKA the sexiest sin in salamander server *wink*
I made a guide how to split pull in VI NE corner cuz I saw so many nubs don't know how to do it.

Posted it here and in Saints forum. I'd like to see some comments and there will be some to change I'll edit and then post it in the official forum of Rappelz.

---------------------------

Here is the picture:
Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner Rappelvinesplitpull

1. What to do in the Meeting points:

Main puller (knight) and the second puller (in my case is 'sin) pulling mobs while heading to the next meeting point.
The second puller should stop as close as he can to the tank and after him.
As close as he can cuz that way the tank can use AoE and aggro the mobs that were chasing the second puller.
After the tank cuz that if the second puller will stop in the meeting point first he will lose high amount of HP.

Sometimes the second puller might get to the meeting point before the tank (usually if he's sin/hunter)
so he should manage stopping in the meeting point after the tank (running in a circle or heading to the main puller side then comeback to the point).

2. Steps:

OK, so we start in the middle.

1st - killing Skoll

2nd - main puller (knight) and second puller pulling mobs while running to the (1) meeting point (and killing the mobs).

3rd - The pullers running to (2) meeting point, killing the mobs and then Skoll.

4th - The pullers running to (3) meeting point (and killing the mobs).

5th - The pullers running to (4) = (3) meeting point, killing the mobs and then Skoll.

3. Notes:

1st - Each puller through his route only. Don't mess it up.
Also there are more mobs underneath, the tanks route, and we rather that the tank will get more hits than the second puller.

2nd - Second Puller should be any warrior/pet class with nice defense. Don't send a mage to pull^^
If you ask me 'Sin is the best second puller cuz he can use Deep Evasion, and heal himself easily while being under attack (Bloody Blade).

3rd - Don't run too far, you don't want to lose mobs (mobs have a limited running distance).

4th - Don't attack Skoll while there are mobs attacking the party (Skoll is a passive mob - name color - he can't attack you if you didn't aggro him first). Attacking him will only cause problems/deaths in the DP and risk the healer.

(C) Rubin150 - The sexiest 'Sin in Salamander Server.

How you like it.
Peace.
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner Left_bar_bleue50/300Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Guide - How to split pull in VI NE corner   Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:54 pm

That place is fun
Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner 2h4kg0n
Back to top Go down
Rubin150

PostSubject: Re: Guide - How to split pull in VI NE corner   Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Hehe nice.. I guess Black was tanking it..
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner Left_bar_bleue50/300Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Guide - How to split pull in VI NE corner   Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:49 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner Left_bar_bleue1/300Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Guide - How to split pull in VI NE corner   Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:00 pm

WTH, PKing~ XD

Nice guide Rubin. Very Happy I actually find it helpful for myself, since once in a while I end up pulling and have no idea which way to go~ XD Any tips for pulling at SE?
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Guide - How to split pull in VI NE corner   Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:22 am

figure 8 is wat i like to pull but that guide works there 2
Back to top Go down
Rubin150

PostSubject: Re: Guide - How to split pull in VI NE corner   Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:35 am

Figure 8.. You mean from 1 corner to the other instead of corner-middle-corner? If you run from 1 corner to the other you lose many mobs you have killed cuz the distance range.. and if you go corner-middle-corner you get to kill skoll another time, which worths it.

About SE. I might make a lil guide of doing it there when I'm back home. Although It's much more simple there, you have only 1 rock to surround.
Back to top Go down
Makron
Lil' Mak
Lil' Mak
Makron

PostSubject: Re: Guide - How to split pull in VI NE corner   Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:25 am

LightRayne wrote:
That place is fun
Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner 2h4kg0n

LMFAO!

i saw the post fazi or sighti made (cant rmemeber) - looks arond other posts - comes to this post - GETS MENTIONED AGAIN! LMFAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Guide - How to split pull in VI NE corner   Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:48 am

Last time i tried to to double pull the tank was so stupid that some times changed his mind and start running to the other side.... and most of the times couldnt aggro the mobs Neutral (and was a knight)
Back to top Go down
Rubin150

PostSubject: Re: Guide - How to split pull in VI NE corner   Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Well yea you know you shouldn't double pull with a nub knight..
You should know him before and trust he will do right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide - How to split pull in VI NE corner   Guide -  How to split pull in VI NE corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide - How to split pull in VI NE corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: