Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crimson and his dramas

Go down 
+10
stefanLusT
BamBam
pandersoN
Richnox
Living
Sospitas
Belletrice
Toothfairy
LightRayne
Crimson
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Crimson and his dramas Left_bar_bleue1/1Crimson and his dramas Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Crimson and his dramas Empty
PostSubject: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:34 pm

Crimson you emo! Cheer up. We all love you. And I know you kick ass, and I'm like.. um.. at least 150x as important as either of those guys!!!!! I ARE PLAYER REP!!!! RAWRRR......

.... right. (Hugs Crimmy)
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
Crimson and his dramas Left_bar_bleue50/300Crimson and his dramas Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:45 pm

them two are idiots crim
me and stef pk'd them during a dp
yes we left the dp just to pk datank XD
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Crimson and his dramas Left_bar_bleue50/300Crimson and his dramas Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:34 pm

I had my drama with them at forums already, aswell.
I regret it, since they're not worth the thought.
Don't waste your time with idiots like them. ^^

You know funnier things to concentrate on. Wink
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Crimson and his dramas Left_bar_bleue1/1Crimson and his dramas Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:46 pm

it's sad that ppl depend on a game to sound so big =) we love you crim
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:48 pm

Tell them they should siege Destiny ^_^ Keep us entertained for a whole 2 minutes =/
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:23 pm

ignore them crim... they dont worth the time you spent thinking about that :p
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:23 am

I've been in dps with both of them once or twice, never had any problems. In fact, DaTank was tanking very well.

Don't sweat it Crim. If people are frustrated they're looking for someone to blame. Looks like you were the one to try and put things into perspective with a witty comment, but sadly sarcasm doesn't seem to be compatible with chat boxes most of the time. Smile

Just try to pm those guys and perhaps talk to them a bit? Make up? Despite the very limited experience I have with Datank and Nanu I don't think they're bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:21 am

Tbh the only prob I had was with datank for being an absolute douche since I healed for him at r5. First thing he ever told me was, I hate Destiny. Good Impression, after that avoided dps for one day having to dp with him in VI NE and he left the dp 5 mins after ppl popped said the ks was too slow... After that no thank you..
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:45 am

HolyDevilNub: DESTINY ARE NUBS
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:31 am

crim don't let two nubs get to ya ... you got to stay focussed on your plans for world domination ...
Razz
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
Crimson and his dramas Left_bar_bleue0/0Crimson and his dramas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:44 am

light n me had some issues with datank too few weeks ago. hes just a big retarded child thats it.
not even worth typing so many lines about him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:45 am

pandersoN wrote:
Holy is just jealous because we are pro nubs that actually win sieges !!
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:30 am

Eish wrote:
pandersoN wrote:
Holy is just jealous because we are pro nubs that actually win sieges !!
the level of the insults he sends towards us are amazing =)
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
Crimson and his dramas Left_bar_bleue-190/300Crimson and his dramas Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:51 pm

crim just ignore them :\, cheer up! Very Happy

GO GO CRIM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Wh0AmI wrote:
crim just ignore them :\, cheer up! Very Happy

GO GO CRIM!!!!

+1
Back to top Go down
fazi

fazi

Character Sheet
Level: 133
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:15 pm

I have played ( same sighti ) many dp's with Nanu and datank, and never got any problem with them Surprised none had. They were always nice to ppl we play with, so have no idea why ~like u said~ they were so not nice to u.
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 am

Crimmy! ZOMG, I'd kick them in the shins if I was there... just ignore them, you rock the casbah and some people just can't match up haha. If they're gonna be whiney babies, just be glad you're not dping with them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson and his dramas   Crimson and his dramas Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson and his dramas
Page 1 of 1