Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

haaaalp t_t

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sighti

Character Sheet
Level: 133
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: haaaalp t_t   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:21 pm

Need some halp with some computer problem which i have from u guys, hope someone can help me out.

After i came back from shop today i went to my pc and was browsing the web for a bit. Suddenly i had weird pixels and colours on my screen and my pc just restarted by itself.

When it was restarting i already had this weird pixels on my boot screen and it doesnt even want to go to the desktop anymore, after the loading screen appears i just get a black screen and nothing more happens.

I tried cleaning the inside of my pc a bit, tried restarting a few times and also booting in save mode doesnt help. When i boot in save mode it at least boots to the desktop but i still have all the pixels on my screen.

I already had exactly the same problem some months ago but it somehow solved itself and suddenly just worked again after i was trying out some things ( i think it had/has something to do with my monitor t_t ).

Hope someone can help me out with this =D

Last edited by Sighti on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: haaaalp t_t   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:24 pm

graphic card is fried i had it too once
you'll have to replace it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sighti

Character Sheet
Level: 133
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: haaaalp t_t   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:30 pm

BamBam wrote:
graphic card is fried i had it too once
you'll have to replace it

i also thought first time it would be my graphic card but if it would be spoiled it wouldnt just work again after some time i guess =o

hope its smth else x_x cant afford a new graphic card atm t_t
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exador

PostSubject: Re: haaaalp t_t   Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:50 pm

This does sound like a Graphics card problem to me as well. i used to have the same problem, but to the smallest degree, like for example, i remember seeing about 10 differnt groups of 4 pixels missing from the windows sign when i would start up my computer and it was loading teh desktop. GL fixing the problem, and dude, most graphic cards have warrenty on them, usually a 1 year warrenty or even a lifetime warrenty, check urs out. hopefully urs came with a warrenty D:

Then again hopefully it is something else thats wrong, something that is cheaper o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: haaaalp t_t   Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:31 am

if you have problems always with the same pixels is from the monitor else is from your graphic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haaaalp t_t   

Back to top Go down

haaaalp t_t
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: