Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GZ me ............

Go down 
+11
Celaxia
pandersoN
LightRayne
Crimson
Belletrice
stefanLusT
Wh0AmI
Living
Richnox
Pebbles
drake
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
GZ me ............ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1GZ me ............ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

GZ me ............ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GZ me ............   GZ me ............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:53 pm

isellruppes.com
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:
GZ me ............ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300GZ me ............ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: GZ me ............   GZ me ............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:57 pm

pandersoN wrote:
isellruppes.com

youbuygpots.com GZ me ............ - Page 2 65818

this thread is so offtopic ..sorry GZ me ............ - Page 2 180542
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
GZ me ............ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1GZ me ............ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: GZ me ............   GZ me ............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 pm

RyanaBanks wrote:
HeavenHealer wrote:
taming pro can be abused so easily to steal cards or scam, i mean a tamer could easily buy one taming pro, and when he tames for people without taming pro and fails, he can pretend the card broke and steal it o.O

Don't see the problem there - ppl would have lost the card either way... o.O

oO .. yeah youre right, lol but still you could sell that card or like.. tame it and stuff.. feels kinda wrong to me
(card prices will probably drop if they add that anyways )[/quote]

Well if the guy who wants a pet tamed doesn't give me a tpro, he is willing to sacrifice the card in case of a failure.

If I decide to use t-pro now on my own risk (if the taming succeeds, I fail), that doesn't in any way make me scam him. I just have 95% chance to get an empty angel card instead of just destroying it :-D feels okay to me.
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:
GZ me ............ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300GZ me ............ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: GZ me ............   GZ me ............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:45 pm

RyanaBanks wrote:

If I decide to use t-pro now on my own risk (if the taming succeeds, I fail), that doesn't in any way make me scam him. I just have 95% chance to get an empty angel card instead of just destroying it :-D feels okay to me.

yeah true..didnt really think about that
i wonder if it'll be consumed automatically when its in your inventory or you'd have to select taming with it/ without
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: GZ me ............   GZ me ............ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:23 am

i think you might have to combine card with it before taming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GZ me ............   GZ me ............ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GZ me ............
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: Fail-
Jump to: