Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

country flag deco cloaks

Go down 
+13
Favian
Murdoc
Pebbles
drake
HeavenHealer
pandersoN
RyanaBanks
stefanLusT
Richnox
LightRayne
Toothfairy
ChibiBobo
CerealQiller
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Murdoc
It's never Lupus
It's never Lupus
Murdoc

Character Sheet
Level: 69
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:34 pm

I want a guild cloak!
That would be pure win!

Or a mexican cloak with a really big sombrero or a Lucha Libre Mask or a Sarape

country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 MexicoFlagCloak2

country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Unisex-mexican-poncho-10771-33249_zoom

country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Wagner

country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 DSC03070grand

country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Mascara-lucha-libre

country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Foto_sombrero_mexicano

country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 245039929_d25d613ed9

At least this stuff is gonna match the ugly huna and evoker armors lol
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:13 am

Murdoc wrote:
I want a guild cloak!
That would be pure win!
You sir, deserve a cookie. A guild cloak would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Favian

Favian

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:
country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:18 am

Nice they have Sg cloak Smile
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:09 am

guild wars comes with guild cloaks =o
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:17 am

They look gay and ugly
They dont even have my country and the price is ridicilous
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:05 am

Eish wrote:
They look gay and ugly
agreed =o
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:
country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:22 am

Eish wrote:
They look gay and ugly

the ones ive seen ingame werent so ugly, the quality was much better than the ugly quality on the rabbit cloaks, but even with stats and good quality i wouldnt pay $35 for a cloak when the others are half
plus i dont like that they add these things to the game because theyre not related..
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:27 am

HeavenHealer wrote:
but even with stats and good quality i wouldnt pay $35 for a cloak when the others are half
It's a deco cloak, just like the ursa cloaks. They don't replace the normal cloaks.
HeavenHealer wrote:
plus i dont like that they add these things to the game because theyre not related..
Agree. Come to think of it... I'll go turn off deco items. Will make all the characters look better and perhaps even have some positive effect on my frame rate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:27 am

Richnox wrote:
HeavenHealer wrote:
but even with stats and good quality i wouldnt pay $35 for a cloak when the others are half
It's a deco cloak, just like the ursa cloaks. They don't replace the normal cloaks.
HeavenHealer wrote:
Agree. Come to think of it... I'll go turn off deco items. Will make all the characters look better and perhaps even have some positive effect on my frame rate.

Yep... everyone has the option to just... not get one. Or turn them off. It's not like it's any better or worse than .. um.... viking suit? ninja suit? cat ears? bear costume? cow costume....... etc. etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:40 am

ZooZoo wrote:
Richnox wrote:
HeavenHealer wrote:
HeavenHealer wrote:

Yep... everyone has the option to just... not get one. Or turn them off. It's not like it's any better or worse than .. um.... viking suit? ninja suit? cat ears? bear costume? cow costume....... etc. etc. etc.
we're discussing opinions =o plus it's sad, if they're gonna do it for some countries might aswell do it for all... ppl feel left out
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:05 am

Belletrice wrote:
we're discussing opinions =o plus it's sad, if they're gonna do it for some countries might aswell do it for all... ppl feel left out

and thats what they get for not playing their own localized verson =o. gala-net risk their necks letting people from these contries play here, give em a break =o
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:51 am

Richnox wrote:
HeavenHealer wrote:

well the original deco cloaks they had ..you had to wear a normal cloak first but now i think its different, i think you can only use a deco cloak without a normal cloak
or at least thats how the bunny is, but then again it doesnt give stats

why is it different if its deco or not? like.. the way i see it the normal cloaks look better and have stats too, why are they half the price of a deco cloak? and the animal ears are 1k gpots, thats not twice as much as the helms :/

Belletrice wrote:

yeah +1
theres no way they can make one for each country though, there are way too many

and zoo this isnt meant to flame the idea or anything, the cloaks are nice but they are trying to earn money over them instead of it being a cool idea to show your country, the price is crazy, for that price i can buy 40 SS pack :/
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:12 am

HeavenHealer wrote:
the cloaks are nice but they are trying to earn money over them
Ehm, what would you do if you were galanet?
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue-190/300country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Pebbles wrote:
Belletrice wrote:

and thats what they get for not playing their own localized verson =o. gala-net risk their necks letting people from these contries play here, give em a break =o

+1
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:22 pm

HeavenHealer wrote:
why is it different if its deco or not? like.. the way i see it the normal cloaks look better and have stats too, why are they half the price of a deco cloak? and the animal ears are 1k gpots, thats not twice as much as the helms :/

Deco stacks with non-deco. Means you can get both cloaks for maximum stats ;-)

If we get the EU one, I might even buy one :-D
Back to top Go down
Celaxia

Celaxia

Character Sheet
Level: 62
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:33 pm

Can you say "Revenue Enhancement"?
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:34 pm

RyanaBanks wrote:
If we get the EU one, I might even buy one :-D
Depends on, how they create it.
If it looks acceptable might buy it aswell, if not I won't.
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Wh0AmI wrote:
Pebbles wrote:
Belletrice wrote:

+1

you can say that about koreans or german people, but not all countries have their own version, like australia, they dont have any local version of rappelz there, or Africa, they only have an arab version for the middle east but what about others? and europe countries ? there isnt any english europe version ... so the list of countries is still huge

Richnox wrote:
HeavenHealer wrote:
the cloaks are nice but they are trying to earn money over them
Ehm, what would you do if you were galanet?

i'd make the new cloaks $20-$25 instead of the current price, sales will be higher which = more money for them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: country flag deco cloaks   country flag deco cloaks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

country flag deco cloaks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: