Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny

Go down 
+4
LightRayne
Pebbles
Living
Disturbia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Disturbia

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Battle Kahuna Battle Kahuna
PvP Rating:
LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny Left_bar_bleue1/1LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny Empty
PostSubject: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:02 am

LilBling, r4 BS in Kejo guild, asked me if his alt, TankeyBling, r2 alt, could join destiny, so this is the why i post this, idk how this works, but you tell me so i can tell him.
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny Left_bar_bleue50/300LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:07 am

I know him.
But i say no to that.
If he want to join he have to join with his main and make himself a post about it.
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny Left_bar_bleue50/300LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:51 am

few questions Smile

is he your freind?

why cant he post himself Smile?

is he active on his main any more?
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:06 am

Pebbles wrote:

is he your freind?
before he was talking with me almost every day so hum.. yeah say that he is my friend
but lately didnt talked much with him (well.. i wasnt much active for some time too)
Pebbles wrote:

I think something happened to him cause he looked like quitting i asked what happened but he logged before answer
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:10 am

i say no
Back to top Go down
Disturbia

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny Left_bar_bleue1/1LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:15 am

Pebbles wrote:
few questions Smile

is he your freind?

I dont know him, he was shouting that he needed to talk to some one from Destiny so i pmed him, and he said what he wanted.

Pebbles wrote:
why cant he post himself Smile?

i gave him the forum url, he registred, i then told him to come here to the prospective members and post that he wanted to join, he said he coulnt do it cuz he didnt know how, so i helped him and did it for him, thats all.

Pebbles wrote:

i dont know, as i said before, apart from seeing him ocassionaly in town and stuff like that, i dont know him, i just tried to help him out.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:32 am

Destiny doesn't recruit alts only. Without his main it's a No.
Not even applying himself it makes it a NO-Never.

On the one hand it shows that certain people haven't read guild rules.
On the other hand why should we start to make exceptions to the rules?
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:21 am

Not applying himself is strange... And why would you want to join Destiny with a r2 char anyway?
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:59 am

no then ^^
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny Left_bar_bleue0/0LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:58 am

no alts
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:52 pm

lilbling is rly arrogant... everytime i was near him, he'd go biatch and all for duels... like wtf? no thanks
Back to top Go down
Disturbia

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:34 pm

For me its all the same lol, and i also think he shouldnt join cuz, either he joins with his main or he doesnt at all. Some one close the topic since the awnser is obvious.
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:50 pm

locked.
if he wanted to join he should post a topic about it himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny   LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

LilBling asked me if his alt could join destiny
Page 1 of 1