Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We won .. cuz glitch

Go down 
+10
Exctasy
Living
Flying Xicken
Belletrice
Airpox
AcHiLLs
LightRayne
aphro
Richnox
pandersoN
14 posters
AuthorMessage
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
We won .. cuz glitch Left_bar_bleue1/1We won .. cuz glitch Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

We won .. cuz glitch Empty
PostSubject: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:32 am

Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:39 am

That guardian was glitched for ~15 minutes?
We ended the siege with our core almost full health. They wouldn't have been able to finish us off even if they'd had an extra 15 minutes. Or 30 or even longer.
Back to top Go down
aphro

aphro

Character Sheet
Level: ¾
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
We won .. cuz glitch Left_bar_bleue1/1We won .. cuz glitch Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:50 am

this is my reaction to that... LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
We won .. cuz glitch Left_bar_bleue50/300We won .. cuz glitch Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:58 am

bull shit
lolol
Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:47 am

this dosent metter we won and we had fun xDD
Back to top Go down
Airpox

Airpox

Character Sheet
Level: 108
Class: Warlock Warlock
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:28 am

LightRayne wrote:
bull shit
lolol

light u mofo, you sholda come! ima humiliate u on CSS, you'll see!
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:43 am

it wouldn't have mattered
Back to top Go down
Flying Xicken
I want a rank!
I want a rank!
Flying Xicken

Character Sheet
Level: 123
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:46 am

I personally have this opinion...

I think if we had 1 extra hour, we would crush them.
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
We won .. cuz glitch Left_bar_bleue50/300We won .. cuz glitch Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:04 am

we was better at the end. it was one hard siege just as i like them. and i dont think that 10min with a bugged guardian would make any difference.
Back to top Go down
Exctasy

Exctasy

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:22 pm

actually it was bugged for 40mins thats not the entire version from start of the glitch till the end where we could actually attack the core, but w/e say what you all want cuz in the end you guys won we lost an we'll siege again...thats all there is to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Exctasy wrote:
actually it was bugged for 40mins thats not the entire version from start of the glitch till the end where we could actually attack the core, but w/e say what you all want cuz in the end you guys won we lost an we'll siege again...thats all there is to say about it.

40 minutes of the siege passed before it became unbugged, but lemme flip your argument.

You got our guardian moved and the people at the core did not notice that it had gone. If you had been able to kill that guardian, then you would have been able to take out one of the strongest enemies you have in the siege with ease and we would not have been able to heal it.

Also, you still had to kill the other 3 guardians, and you managed to do that without killing that guardian, so what is your complaint?

That guardian that was bugged (you bugged it not us, blame your own side... + rappelz ofc) did not look to be attacking (at least not on my screen), and even if it was, what could we do?

Claw is just being an ass and being pissy again... go figure.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:28 pm

do not make me lock this even though i'd love to =)
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:35 pm

I'm just angry because claw always does this when he can't get his way.

And I'm sick, so I'm angry at myself for being sick, so I'm deflecting onto here Smile

Blame Biology! Smile
Back to top Go down
Exctasy

Exctasy

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Oh guys im not blaming you, i spoke to ChibiBobo about this last night civilly you're just takin things out of context Sospitas, the 3 guardians we had killed already we tried working on the last one which WE glitched it an till not we sorta still can't figure out how exactly we did glitch it but i have a sort of an idea.

EX: Has anyone accidently stunned a wolf on VI? while it was running back to its spawn point cuz whoever pulled it ran to far? Its sorta like that I think...The guardian tried running back to its spawn point (core) an i think Mari hit it with stun thats just my idea of how it might've gotten stunned. But anyway...

40mins....10mins makes no difference thats a heck of a lot of time we could have killed the guardian an May have attacked your guys core...

So please don't get all mad at Me or Doc or any of our guildmates alliance or w/e We all just think it sucked cuz it did get glitched and all we could do was attack you guys and TRY to figure out wth was going on about going around fixing the guardian so we could even hit it..

It took one of our stupidiest guildmates (Otia) lmao imma catch shit for saying that x.x to provoke the guardian....most wierdest skill ever to get the damn guardian to un-glitch..

ABOVE ALL THINGS THOUGH I did have a fun time, even when Richnox was pwning my ass from out of no where.
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:51 pm

You can't attack a mob running back to its original spawn area =)
Back to top Go down
Exctasy

Exctasy

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:02 pm

You can...like what you do is for instance...

Puller pulls the mob an someone cast a stun move just as the puller moves an inche out of range an the mob turns to run back the person who casted stun, it still goes off it doesn't cancel. at that very moment the mob will glitch an you can't atk it.
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:13 pm

Exctasy wrote:
ABOVE ALL THINGS THOUGH I did have a fun time, even when Richnox was pwning my ass from out of no where.
I'm innocent!

But yeah, was a great siege.
Back to top Go down
Giggly

Giggly

Character Sheet
Level: 123
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm

nooooooooooooooooooo...

hey how about u guys siege us again in 2 weeks Very Happy

then we can discuss the glitch thing again

PLEASEEE i heard it was a great siege but i wasn't able to participate in it. i would like to participate next time around
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Exctasy wrote:

EX: Has anyone accidently stunned a wolf on VI? while it was running back to its spawn point cuz whoever pulled it ran to far? Its sorta like that I think...The guardian tried running back to its spawn point (core) an i think Mari hit it with stun thats just my idea of how it might've gotten stunned. But anyway...

LightRayne wrote:
You can't attack a mob running back to its original spawn area =)

Ehehe, Crimson has an answer to this.We won .. cuz glitch 40

Exctasy it wasnt Mari's stun that did it.
Light its not impossible.

To bug a mob at spot all you need to do is have a slow longrange normal attack, like say a BP pet
or someone pretending to be an archer and using long bow without the atk speed passives for it
or someone who was hit by atk speed debuff like chainsickle or something.
Pull the mob to its following radius limit and if you have the timing right launch the slow longrange
normal attack before the mob tries to return to its position, you would hit it and lock it into its place.

Now when this happens to normal mobs they will just stand there and be invincible not bothering anybody.

In the case of the buffable longrange guardians you get that result.

Now for that siege I believe the guardian glitch was a fluke,
nobody could have planned it because of all the mayhem going on...
Well if I was there I could glitch it easily... joke! please dont tell gms about me!
I would never exploit anything in the game, promise!We won .. cuz glitch 112
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:04 pm

D:

fking glitches these days... now i can c y u said this siege sucked =/

well i'm sry to hear that the glitch influenced ~40 minutes of the siege unfairly; but i gotta say that i really enjoyed watching that vid over and over <xD

*favorites video*
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:08 pm

oh and about the title: we didnt win because of the glitch; we won because we healed the core like we should have Razz
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:57 am

ooookay... so we won =) locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We won .. cuz glitch   We won .. cuz glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

We won .. cuz glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: