Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

State of calamity...

Go down 
+6
Eish
Crimson
Richnox
Pebbles
Belletrice
aphro
10 posters
AuthorMessage
aphro

aphro

Character Sheet
Level: ¾
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
State of calamity... Left_bar_bleue1/1State of calamity... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

State of calamity... Empty
PostSubject: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:41 am

I just found out this weekend what happen to my country, Philippines, especially Manila where some of my relatives lives, expirience for the first time ever a fckin typhoon. My gf just told me saturday afternoon about this i didnt really know about this typhhon. It was like a none stop raining for just 6 hrs and that raining was equivalent for 1 month. Its was a really disaster. There were numbers of villages and subdivisions that we eaten by flood. Pls pray for quick revival of my home town. thanks

Just ignore the sound...

This brigde was so high and still it almost reaches the flood...

Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Aphro on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
State of calamity... Left_bar_bleue1/1State of calamity... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:49 am

hope it goes well =(
Back to top Go down
aphro

aphro

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:55 am

Belletrice wrote:
hope it goes well =(

I hope they will have a quick recovery becuase there's another typhoon coming this thrusday but they dont know yet how strong and where it gonna hit... my nephews (a 4yrs old boy and a 7yrs old girl) and anutie where picked up by my uncle in the evacuation center in Marikina because their house was eaten by flood and didnt save anything but themselves.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:59 am

that's a devastating thought, all you've worked for, all you've achieved, sometimes we think oo if i had to leave in a hurry what would we take? tbh most of the times you're in an emergency state and need to leave immediatly, the only thing that worries you is taking you and your family away from harm.

I hope your family stays safe as this weather continues it's journey..
Back to top Go down
aphro

aphro

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:04 am

I didnt went to work today just to watch the news and calling my relatives and mates on how they doin now... I'm so depress cause i cant do anything but to call them...
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
State of calamity... Left_bar_bleue50/300State of calamity... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:04 am

man that sucks Sad sorry to hear this aphro
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:26 am

I hope your family and friends won't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:58 am

You should have seen it, the winds and flood were quiet an experience last saturday.
I walked for hours in the rain to get home... till now my back and feet hurt.State of calamity... 20
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
PvP Rating:
State of calamity... Left_bar_bleue50/300State of calamity... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:27 am

sad to hear that aph Sad i hope your family and mates are well Smile and they ok
Back to top Go down
aphro

aphro

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:58 am

My auntie and nephews spent a day on the roof before they got rescued. My nanny's and our house ground floor were filled of muds after the flood. As fas as I know, the electricy in our village has came back but there's no clean water coming out in the faucet. They just getting it in the water tankers provided by the government. I still thank god that no one were hurt in my family. But I feel so sorry for those people who suffered a lot specailly those patient in the hospital who were in the critical condition because even the hospital were affected by the flood including the apparatus were destroyed.

I saw one patient in the news that really need an oxygen to live so the 2 of the family members were barely pumping the oxygen bag.

Markina was one of the most cleanest city in Metro Manila and now its wasted.State of calamity... 81

All of your concerns are well appreciated. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:20 am

dam it was really bad
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:36 pm

i have family in manila too they are fine for now i hope for the best for your family as well
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
State of calamity... Left_bar_bleue1/300State of calamity... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Wow, best of luck to you your family and friends, Aphro~ I hope everyone stays safe, this typhoon looks particularly bad. :/
Back to top Go down
Celaxia

Celaxia

Character Sheet
Level: 62
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Makes me feel sad but good to know your family is ok. I will pray for you and yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of calamity...   State of calamity... Empty

Back to top Go down

State of calamity...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: Web Music/Video/Games-
Jump to: