Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Destiny Nub Guild?

Go down 
+7
Living
CerealQiller
Roxis
Flying Xicken
Scorp
Toothfairy
TwilightPeach
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
Destiny Nub Guild? Left_bar_bleue50/300Destiny Nub Guild? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:59 pm

I know that several other guilds have done this- projectX, Kejo, LegionOfLegends, BloodX to name a few. I also know that we are the almighty Destiny Razz and we dont follow where others have led- why should we??

But I have been thinking that one way to really whittle out the low levels that want to join would be to make an alt guild- maybe called Destined. Let the low people that have applied lately to join that one- but only the ones where it wasn't a straight yes/no straight away- that we had to talk about more. Then give them say a month to see how they get on. If they dont level that fast, or are inactive or rude, then we kick them. If they do well and level fast, they stay, then when they hit the required level (which would be decided by the leader), they could join the main guild.

Apologies if this has been opened before and discussed. =)
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Destiny Nub Guild? Left_bar_bleue50/300Destiny Nub Guild? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:30 pm

We already have an alt guild.
It's called Razorblade and it's part of the alliance. ^^
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Destiny Nub Guild? Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Destiny Nub Guild? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:40 pm

razorblades was never meant to be an alt guild nor was any other guild in our ali'

there is one problem with having a starter/recruiting guild and that is lak of com with the main guild.

with no com with the main guild there is no way any of the core or higher lvl members would be able to talk to every one in the rec guild all the time also we do not want any one to feel sub-par or like they are not one with us

the reasons we have been turning down a lot of the lower lvl ppl that put in apps to the guild is not there lvl it is because they to not meet our criteria .... for the most part they do not know any one in the guild that will vouch for them and as such will not be allowed in because we dont know who they are or how they will act even with our rules

the all-mighty tyrant has spoken XD
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Razorblade IS Ryanas and my alt guild.
Bahl and a couple of ther ex-Fallens joined there aswell.
And a few Destiny parked their alts there, too.

[That's the reason why Razorblade doesn't get a part of the Lak runs,
it's officially declared as Destiny alt guild!!]

*smacks Scorp for not being informed*

The guildbogey Twisted Evil

Edit: @Peach:
Destiny doesn't recruit unknown strangers -
neither in Destiny nor in Razorblade.
Keep it secret. Keep it safe.
Back to top Go down
Flying Xicken
I want a rank!
I want a rank!
Flying Xicken

Character Sheet
Level: 123
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
Destiny Nub Guild? Left_bar_bleue1/1Destiny Nub Guild? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Toothfairy wrote:
Razorblade IS Ryanas and my alt guild.
Bahl and a couple of ther ex-Fallens joined there aswell.
And a few Destiny parked their alts there, too.

[That's the reason why Razorblade doesn't get a part of the Lak runs,
it's officially declared as Destiny alt guild!!]

*smacks Scorp for not being informed*

The guildbogey Twisted Evil

Edit: @Peach:
Destiny doesn't recruit unknown strangers -
neither in Destiny nor in Razorblade.
Keep it secret. Keep it safe.

+1

RazorBlade ftw

RazorBlade is Destiny's alt guild. End of story. And if there is lack of communication with main guild it's simply because in the beautiful 4 months i spent there I ONLY SAW 3 players logging in. People simply kick/replace alts in Destiny. They never consider joining RazorBlade.
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:26 pm

can i put my sin there shes lonely and needs a home
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Ofc you can. =)
Just talk to Ryana.
Best chances to catch him on his BS alt: WarlordAlexander. ^^
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
PvP Rating:

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:44 pm

i partially liked the idea of our alt guild being named "Destined" (bcuz i found humor in it lol), but in a more serious and speculative look at it, i cant say that i like the idea... because the name of the main and alt guilds are so similar, people closely relate the two guilds as a whole. so whatever happens in the alt guild would effect the main guild in the 3rd person perspective.

i think i can see that the alt guild is where newly invited low lvls are on probation (or getting monitored, as though like a test). if a newcomer knew he/she was being tested/monitored, he/she would most likely act on their best behavior, and then after probation is over, they'd act up. (its like when getting a job, newly hired workers act on their best behavior during the probation period (which is when they can be easily denied of the job for petty reasons), then they - typically - just relax and slack off after probation is over).

so, i would like to conclude that i would not recommend this creation of such an alt guild (not only for this reason, but for a few others as well, which i would not bother to explain since the vast majority would probably ignore my titanic paragraphs of intellect Razz, as usual)
Back to top Go down
Flying Xicken
I want a rank!
I want a rank!
Flying Xicken

Character Sheet
Level: 123
PvP Rating:

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:17 pm

You made a good point Cereal. But we had a similar story like this a couple of months ago.

How could you evaluate a trial member, if the alt guild is deserted? Or in exp events?, where people spend most time on mains (which means main guild activity).

The most notorious members in RB actively are WarlordAlexander (frequently logged), SuicidalTendency (most of the time), and LiveFast (rarely).

It would be very hard to judge a trial member simply relying in 3 people's opinion. And not to mention, that if he was Korean for example, i bet he wouldn't talk too much ^^
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:58 pm

good point toothy, the only chance of that actually happening would be if there was an allaince chat so it would not only mean separate guild communication but also for teh alt guild it would be a great for more ppl to monitor the new ppl to some extent, this topic was discussed a few months back and it ended with a no as a whole(mostly for the communication part)
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:44 pm

who is razorblades leader btw?
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:10 pm

WarlordAlexander (RyanaBanks) is.
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:58 am

Toothfairy wrote:
We already have an alt guild.
It's called Razorblade and it's part of the alliance. ^^

Sorry, I have only just remebered I opened this topic.

I was aware that Razorblade existed, who led it, and that it was part of the alliance, but I wasn't aware that it was Destiny's alt guild per se.

Like no one knows that they are connected like they would with KejorakuBersatu and KejoBurkerBurker.

NaomiesNinjas (my previous guild) has a similar set up with WildWhiteTigers. The guild leaders of both are real life friends, and are in the same alliance. However the two are completely seperate guilds and have their own rules, and even though the main members in each have alts in both guilds, they recruit people seperately, meaning that they are still two independent guilds.

From what I have seen, Razorblade isn't too active. I see WarlordAlexander almost everyday, and occasionally see SuicidalTendency but not really any others. People (IMO) don;t see Razorblade members and think "Oh that's the Destiny alt guild." Whereas one with aname that is linked, and being advertised as so would make people realise that there is more of a connection.

Plus, last I checked, there is still a space in the alliance, so they can still be linked that way if there was to be one.
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 am

WTB Alliance Chat...
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:15 pm

We already had a lot oftalking about a alt guild and it won't work untill we get alliance chat.
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
Destiny Nub Guild? Left_bar_bleue0/0Destiny Nub Guild? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:42 pm

we had this discussion several times... i wont start it again here.
there is pro's and con's but we always decided for not having a altguild. ppl can dp with guildmembers and get to know them, and the other way round.
and we even have some altguild now...kinda. razerblade is a great guild in ally with alot of lower lvl active members afaik.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:18 pm

stefanLusT wrote:
and we even have some altguild now...kinda.
razerblade is a great guild in ally with alot of lower lvl active members afaik.

Toothfairy 116 evoker in Destiny
SuicidalTendency 80 bishop in Razorblade
Toothache 64 bs in Razorblade aswell

Since you can only have one below r5-alt in Destiny -
it was a good idea to get the rest into Razorblade.

I miss alliance chat tho.
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Ye, still waiting for the new community features we got promised (I think)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destiny Nub Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Nub Guild?   Destiny Nub Guild? Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny Nub Guild?
Page 1 of 1