Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Food you like to eat

Go down 
+3
ChibiBobo
Antje
Scorp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Food you like to eat Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Food you like to eat Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

Food you like to eat Empty
PostSubject: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
Food you like to eat Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Food you like to eat Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:09 pm

I'm a gool ol' Southern boy, so I like green beans, mashed potatoes, baked chicken and a lot of simple home cooking like that. Probably one of my favorite things is Pecan Pie. I have it for my B-day instead of cake. And my B-day is next month, so yey!!

Food you like to eat Pecan_pie_slice
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:25 pm

One of my favorites from back home in New Mexico... Indian Fry Bread.

Food you like to eat 6475

Yum.
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
Food you like to eat Left_bar_bleue1/300Food you like to eat Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Mmmmmmm food! My favorite topic! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I eat everything, so I have something here to represent China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the good ol' USA.

Xiao long bao (小籠包) (bite-sized buns with pork and soup inside, literal translation: "little basket buns"):
Food you like to eat Xiaolongbaodragoneye

Lo bak go (蘿蔔糕) (turnip cakes):
Food you like to eat 1317670413_b277fc63d3_o

Niu ro mein (牛肉麵) (beef with soup and noodles, literal translation: "beef noodles"):
Food you like to eat 56683_1

Shi zi tou (獅子頭) (pork meatballs with vegetables, literal translation: "lion's head"):
Food you like to eat 800px-Lions-head-MCB

Chicken Alfredo:
Food you like to eat Olive+garden+chicken+alfredo

Pasta Bolognese:
Food you like to eat 840604832_cc6dcb3c6c

Chocolate fondue:
Food you like to eat Pound_fondue_lg1

.....Now I just made myself really hungry, and I'm on a diet. Dammit, Scorp! T____T

Edit to add a few I forgot:

Pho (Vietnamese beef soup with beef slices and rice noodles):
Food you like to eat Pho_vietnamese_soup

Pad Thai (Thai rice noodles with peanuts, eggs, fish sauce):
Food you like to eat Pad_thai

Boba!!! aka pearl milk tea/zhen zhu nai cha (珍珠奶茶) (iced tea with tapioca balls):
Food you like to eat Bubble%20tea

Afternoon tea in general (one day I wanna go to England and have real afternoon tea, with scones and clotted cream and the whole deal Very Happy):
Food you like to eat Xmas_afternoon_tea

And of course the Cantonese way of "drinking tea", yum cha in general:
Food you like to eat Yum%20cha

Last edited by ChibiBobo on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Food you like to eat Left_bar_bleue50/300Food you like to eat Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:08 am

chibi... i just ate and now im hungry again *crys*

why.... WHY DID I READ THIS ******* TOPIC Food you like to eat 14

*sniff* i need to go binge now

Food you like to eat 79
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
Food you like to eat Left_bar_bleue1/300Food you like to eat Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:09 am

It's completely Scorp's fault~ now I want food soooooooooo baaad~~~ DX DX I swear, if I wasn't worried about my weight, I'd seriously go be a cook or a food critic or something for a living~ I just like eating food soooo much. @___@
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
Food you like to eat Left_bar_bleue50/300Food you like to eat Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:18 am

ChibiBobo wrote:
I just like eating food soooo much. @___@

lol y'd u think i named my evoker cerealqiller and my huna aklondiikebar xP

u kno, if i had a pet eye shredder (e.g. that boss in cv, Crystal Grinder), i'd name it chowmein Food you like to eat 87
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:48 am

OK, I'm really hungry and I could not stop thinking of this thread. T__T More of Chibi's favorite comfort foods (stuff I like to eat all the time):

Chao nian gao (炒年糕) (stir fried rice cakes with meat/vegetables, literal translation: "fried year cakes")
Food you like to eat 280707+007

Mapo tofu (麻婆豆腐) (tofu in a spicy sauce with minced meat)
Food you like to eat Mapo_tofu

Tonkatsu curry (Japanese fried pork cutlet with curry sauce and rice)
Food you like to eat Iroha_curry

Thai yellow curry with chicken
Food you like to eat Thaibasilchicyellowcurry

Korean tofu bowl (tofu in a superspicy soup with meat/seafood/etc. and an egg on top)
Food you like to eat Img_0406

All-you-can-eat Korean barbecue!!! Who doesn't love stuffing themselves with beef ribs?? Very Happy *carnivore*
Food you like to eat Korean_bbq

Wonton mein (雲吞麵) (shrimp-filled dumplings in soup with noodles and veggies)
Food you like to eat W114980013

And of course, for this time of year~ mooncakes for the holidays!!! But they have to be the Cantonese style ones~ the ones with lotus paste and an egg yolk inside, I won't eat any other ones. Razz
Food you like to eat Mooncakes

I didn't realize how much I miss real Chinese food until I made this post~ (or really, any decent Asian food in general! @_@) I wanna go home and eat all my favorites! Panda Express doesn't cut it~ T__T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:10 am

Chibi go study!!
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:25 am

im Asian and Spanish so i get food from both worlds

Sinigang (Filipino)
Food you like to eat Sinigang_na_baboy

Adobo(Filipino)
Food you like to eat Chicken-adobo

Chicaron(Bolivian)
Food you like to eat ChicharonBulaklak

Lengua(Bolivian) FAVORITE -- translation Cow Tongue
Food you like to eat 20090216-lengua

Suman(Filipino)
Food you like to eat Normal_Suman

Carne Asada (Bolivian) only food my dad can make well Food you like to eat 455742
Food you like to eat Asada_1_bg_051801
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:
Food you like to eat Left_bar_bleue1/1Food you like to eat Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:54 am

Hallacas ^^ traditional x-mas food in my country, looks similar of that food scorp calls "pasteles", but i think they are different in the ingredients...

Food you like to eat Foto-hallaca

Ensalada de Gallina (Chicken Salad)
Food you like to eat Ensalada_gallina

Arepas FTW!!!! another traditional food, we usually eat arepas in breakfast or dinner
Food you like to eat 2215201591_3c70fb3b5e

Asado Negro ^^ means something like: beef in black sauce (a bitter sweat sauce made with "papelon")
Food you like to eat ASADO+NEGRO+CRIOLLO+DE+MUCHACHO+CUADRADO+DE+RES+-+presentacion

Pasticho FTW (dunno the proper name for this in english or whatever)
Food you like to eat Pasticho

Cachapas (no is not an omelette, made with corn, and usually inside we put "queso de mano", a tipical venezuelan kind of white cheese, is very soft and tasty ^^)

Food you like to eat Cachapa
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:16 pm

yeah they are different

but still look good

one of my favorite things in the world is flan de queso

http://www.spanglishbaby.com/2009/02/from-abuelitas-kitchen-flan-de-queso/ Food you like to eat 1498520027_dd18c0bc7b

its also the only thing i fail at making out of everything my mom makes so she makes it for me on my b-day and for holidays lol this year she is making 6 of them .... for my party at the bar wich is odd cuz she hates that i work there and go there every now and then

then there is Arroz blanco con habichuelas y pollo guisado
Food you like to eat Meal

and of course the thing every one loves
grilled cheese sandwiches
Food you like to eat Grilled-cheese-invitatational-oakland
Food you like to eat Grilled-cheese1
Food you like to eat 3852
Back to top Go down
Murdoc
It's never Lupus
It's never Lupus
Murdoc

Character Sheet
Level: 69
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Food you like to eat Left_bar_bleue1/1Food you like to eat Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:33 pm

We call those one "Tamales"

Food you like to eat Tamales10

Food you like to eat Tamales

Tamales are one of the typical foods here in México but i dont really like it a lot, just in christmas time cause of the "Posadas" we eat those for like a entire week...

Those can be made of pork or chicken meat with "Chile pisado" (idk how to translate that) or with "Panela" cheese...

Im hungry...

Food you like to eat Homer-drool-702026
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Murdoc wrote:

Im hungry...

Food you like to eat Homer-drool-702026

mee too... chibi make me feel like a starving african child... Food you like to eat 111

but all i has is pizza in the fridge... Food you like to eat 116
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Scorp wrote:
one of my favorite things in the world is flan de queso

ZOMG!!!! FLAN!!!!! drink after that a lil cup of coffe and u will teleported to paradise!

=P indeed eat is one of the greatest pleasures in life (behind making love!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food you like to eat   Food you like to eat Empty

Back to top Go down

Food you like to eat
Page 1 of 1