Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inside the Nerf, on MMO development

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Inside the Nerf, on MMO development Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Nerf, on MMO development   Inside the Nerf, on MMO development EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:32 am

A very thought provoking article on game development, as posted on the Rappelz forum:
www.MMORPG.com Article
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
Inside the Nerf, on MMO development Left_bar_bleue50/300Inside the Nerf, on MMO development Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Nerf, on MMO development   Inside the Nerf, on MMO development EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:21 am

read the whole thing, very interesting Inside the Nerf, on MMO development 526148 Inside the Nerf, on MMO development 526148
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Inside the Nerf, on MMO development Left_bar_bleue1/300Inside the Nerf, on MMO development Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Nerf, on MMO development   Inside the Nerf, on MMO development EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:29 pm

I'm so glad somebody finally found a use for the Inside the Nerf, on MMO development 526148 emote~ ^_^

The bit of insight they give into how the devs work was pretty interesting. And the whole article made me think about how it applies to Rappelz. All things considered, I think the classes in Rappelz are fairly well-balanced~ I can't think of any one class that is way worse than the others. On the other hand, perhaps SBs are a bit OPed in comparison to the other classes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Nerf, on MMO development   Inside the Nerf, on MMO development Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the Nerf, on MMO development
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: