Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) Left_bar_bleue1/1For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) Empty
PostSubject: For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>)   For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm

I find this video relaxing. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) Left_bar_bleue50/300For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>)   For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:02 pm

crimson ancient cube drops... get in game
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) Left_bar_bleue1/1For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>)   For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:38 am

Pebbles wrote:

I dont like to put myself in that hoboic life I used to have in Rappelz anymore.
Besides, with my luck the event is over before I even finish patching. Sad
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) Left_bar_bleue50/300For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>)   For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:43 am

Crimson wrote:
Pebbles wrote:

I dont like to put myself in that hoboic life I used to have in Rappelz anymore.
Besides, with my luck the event is over before I even finish patching. Sad
ive had problems patching i don't think you can manual patch during the event
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>)   For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:47 am

i miss crim Sad
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>)   For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:16 am

Crim is on his quest to find L~O~V~E ! cheers

For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) Luna01090428190247001b
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) Left_bar_bleue1/300For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>)   For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:33 am

@_____________________@ Thanks for posting that screenshot Crim, now Livi and I know exactly who to watch out for. o______o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>)   For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>) Empty

Back to top Go down

For Pet Lovers (No, its not bestiality you sick sick person >.>)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: Web Music/Video/Games-
Jump to: