Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys Left_bar_bleue50/300GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys Empty
PostSubject: GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys   GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:12 pm

im a little weary of actually doing it
would i be charged anythig if i signed for something like say netflix and cancel immediately or do i have a certain amount of time before i can cancel,

side note
how long do i have to wait for the gpots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys   GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:55 pm

The offers like Netflix, Blockbuster, emusic.com, and some others do work if you cancel after signing up for the FREE trial period.

Make sure it says FREE trial period!!! Sign up, make sure you do what is required to get the gpots, check to make sure the gPots are in your account, and then make sure to cancel it. It works, and the gpots for those offers are very high. I did the emusic.com one, Netflix, freecreditreport.com one (you have to call them to cancel it) and maybe 1 other free trial.

For the others.. be very careful and read. The survey ones, free ones and mobile ones are confusing, take a long time to do and often don't give you the gpots they say they are supposed to. They aren't clear on what you have to do to get the gpots, and you end up signing up for 50 spam things and not getting any gpots out of it. Make sure you make a NEW spam email so that you don't spam down your real e-mail and be careful about giving out your real address and real phone number.
Back to top Go down
Giggly

Giggly

Character Sheet
Level: 123
PvP Rating:
GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys Left_bar_bleue1/1GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys   GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:16 pm

@Roxis:

I would not recommend it unless you want to risk it by chance. sometimes u might get it sometimes you won't. up to luck? lol

@ZooZoo:

what do we do if we have met the conditions of the terms and we still haven't gotten the gpots? plus... we contacted gala customer support through their HELP area and still have not received a response after more than a week? do we just continue waiting??
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys Left_bar_bleue50/300GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys   GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:05 pm

lol i'v gotten about 2k gpots from the survey/offer ones (but not the emusic or netflix ones where u gotta give ur credit card number, which i dun hav, being underage lol)

do the healthpages one. its legit. 225 gpots right there.

and heres a lil secret (which now isnt): i accidentally glitched that survey and took it 4 times (with different emails) and i got near 1k gpots just from that survey xD

but then on the 5th try, the dmned page that showed u how much gpots u earned finally showed up; then the healthpages survey stopped reappearing on my list of avail surveys.

i'v dun other small reward surveys too; just dont do the ones that say that they'll give u ur reward/gpots "at the final page" or "on the quiz results page" etc; those tend to throw hundreds of offers at u and i suspect no end to em.
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys Left_bar_bleue1/1GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys   GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:47 am

no working survey in germany

raccism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys   GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:45 pm

Living in Germany is not a racial characteristic as far as I know...

I've had a lot of the crap 200 gpot stuff not give me ANY gpots after fooling with it for 30 minutes. Waste of time IMO. If someone knows the trick to getting those surveys to pay out, I'd LOVE to know it, but I've just been having crap luck. I spend 15-20 minutes going in a loop on that shit and then say fuck it. I'd rather spend more time at my job to get the gpots!

I wouldn't expect any support from anyone on these surveys. They are designed to scam your e-mail and contact info to sell out in bulk. Gpotato has their money for providing the captive audience. The surveys get what they want. I don't think anyone is going to be putting the money into providing customer service on this type of scheme.
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys   GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys   GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:15 pm

ZooZoo wrote:
I spend 15-20 minutes going in a loop on that shit and then say fuck it.

how. the healthpages survey only takes like 5minutes... O.o
i just keep doin it til it says somethin like "we've sent you a pachage" blah blah. then i check my gpots and it goes up by 225 each time i repeat that survey lol

i think it was the lag on the system that allowed me to retake it over and over xD
Back to top Go down
Giggly

Giggly

Character Sheet
Level: 123
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys   GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:25 pm

i don't think it's worth the time tbh. someone finally contacted me from peanutlabs customer support and needed lots of screenshots showing my credit card statements and everything.
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys   GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:52 am

it says i need to order my first dvd or game or whatever to actually receive the gpots i havent put in my credit card just reading what i have to do have you done it zoozoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys   GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:34 pm

If theres anything that says you actually have to purchase something, then yeah... you will have to pay for that one. I wouldnt do it unless you want the product. There are some that are specifically FREE TRIALS those are the only ones you can sign up and then cancel.
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys   GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:44 am

alright thanks ill search through more pages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys   GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys Empty

Back to top Go down

GPots for signing up(offers)/surveys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: