Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.

Go down 
+9
Roxis
Antje
bjellicious
HeavenHealer
Belletrice
Scorp
Chii
stefanLusT
pandersoN
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Left_bar_bleue1/1More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Empty
PostSubject: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:05 am

Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Left_bar_bleue0/0More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:36 am

this is just so ugly.
i dont wanna look like harry potter. but if u can hide it behind mask/helmet its okay cuz im sure it adds some stats Razz
Back to top Go down
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:52 am

can't really undestand why somewant would want to have these Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:53 am

.... only way i would use them is if they add like 20-60 dex
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Left_bar_bleue1/1More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:57 am

OMG HEELS I'M SO BUYING IT!
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:
More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Left_bar_bleue50/300More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:11 am

omg those things are ugly Shocked

well the ninja stuff isnt so bad and according to that link they add +1% stuff
Suspect
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Left_bar_bleue50/300More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:35 am

I want them, cause nobody else does.. So if you get a pair, I could take them lol!
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:04 am

Belletrice wrote:
OMG HEELS I'M SO BUYING IT!

Hehe agreed! I'm not that girly girl, but omg I love heels
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:31 am

omg im defo getting ninja gear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:54 pm

My Breeder needs some heels. ^^

I don't expect this in the US anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Left_bar_bleue1/300More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:43 pm

OMG the heels~~!!! So completely random, yet so awesome! *wants* XD
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:28 am

*hugz* panda

I love you
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:42 am

no comment lol
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:41 am

zoo totally has to get the white ones too :O and roxis needs more shoes for his collection!
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:47 pm

heels eh maybe for my sin, but ninja gear is amazing except the helm oh and bell got 2 new pairs Razz one with orange trim with grey and white, and another really classic and simple nike symbol
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Left_bar_bleue0/0More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:08 pm

something looking more dangerous or elegant would be great... but those new items hopefully never reach us servers bounce
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:32 am

Rox u need to take a pic of your shoe collection T_T
Back to top Go down
ShEbEaSt

ShEbEaSt

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:04 am

lmao the second one looks like there ninjas lmao, so funni
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Belletrice wrote:
Rox u need to take a pic of your shoe collection T_T

Dude Roxis, I've got you beat... I totally just took ALL my shoes out of my closet and counted, and I have... 47 pairs of shoes. LOL. Now, whether I wear them all or not is a different story... plus 5 of my shoes have gone AWOL (maybe in another closet in my apartment or hiding under some junk). I also don't know if I have any in my trunk? I don't know how I accumulated all of them, but yeah, almost 50 pairs of shoes haha. I even took pictures of them all, but I'm not posting them lol.

Will I still have a bf after this post? I have a feeling my shoe collection will go down when Heaven comes to visit me Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Antje wrote:
Will I still have a bf after this post? I have a feeling my shoe collection will go down when Heaven comes to visit me Neutral

hes gonna steal them? O.O
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:26 pm

Bezildor wrote:
Antje wrote:

lol!
oh yeah, heels just turn me on, and i cant resist, i must wear them. affraid
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:03 pm

HeavenHealer wrote:
Bezildor wrote:
Antje wrote:

lol!
oh yeah, heels just turn me on, and i cant resist, i must wear them. affraid

Well, I'd prefer heels turn you on when I wear them, but whatever floats your boat...
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:54 pm

I think they could make a iPod, like a iPod you could put on as decorative item.. How awesome wouldn't that be ?bounce
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:16 am

pfft 50 huh alright i know when im beat with the new dress shoes i got for my tux shoes i added i only have 27
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:54 am

Roxis wrote:
with the new dress

for a minute thats all i saw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.   More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co. Empty

Back to top Go down

More Rappelz Style for Chibi and co.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next