Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ZOMG im going paintballing

Go down 
+9
Roxis
Airpox
LightRayne
Belletrice
stefanLusT
Chii
Richnox
Bezildor
Makron
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makron
Lil' Mak
Lil' Mak
Makron

ZOMG im going paintballing Empty
PostSubject: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:45 am

so im goin on paintballing with my course mates wednesday and if you got any tips on playin i will be very gracious - playin counterstrike on pc aint the same as paintballing aswell so... lol
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:43 am

Makron wrote:
so im goin on paintballing with my course mates wednesday and if you got any tips on playin i will be very gracious - playin counterstrike on pc aint the same as paintballing aswell so... lol

learn to aim
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:03 am

If you're going to move, move fast. Shooting at a moving target is hard Smile
Back to top Go down
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:51 am

I once went paintballing, and like 2 days before i was like :

-OMFG I'M GOING PAINTBALLING ZOMG IT'S GONNA BE TEH_SHIT!!111oneoneone

To this day i say i'll never pay for paintball again, unless it's a "free enviroment" with no guides or w/e.
We had a "guide" , a "referee", a "score tracker" and just about every god damn useless "job" you can imagine! So imma start telling all the horrible shit :

- The masks would cloud up when u started sweating, so you couldn't see SHIT!
- U got shot, u had to raise your weapon up and walk out of the field. You know what happened everytime you walked out on the field? Well, imagine the robocop 1 scene only with paintball guns.
- Teams kept cancelling the match so that the referee could check if we got hit, so the game flow was horrible ; "I HIT YOU ! YOU CHEATER etc etc" . Retards...
- Inicial ammo was very little. Extra ammo "clip" was 5fucking Euros.

I will never paintball again unless it's with a private group of friends with no rules or referees or w/e.

Still, i hope you have a better experience that i did Smile
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
ZOMG im going paintballing Left_bar_bleue0/0ZOMG im going paintballing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:01 am

maybe u just been unlucky with the location chii. my bro been playing paintball and said it was even more fun than in his wettest dreams Razz

all he told me is KEEP DISTANCE to your enemies. he got hit by a paintball from a 25cm distance, didnt look nice believe me^^
Back to top Go down
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:12 am

it wasn't the location, it was everything! i only knew 2 ppl from a group of 20, there were to many stupid rules and the only rule that made sense (the "immune to fire while walking out of the field) wasn't respected and the referee never did shit about it!

Now what i really love is karts! I'm talking about the "pro" karts. My univ department has a competition every year and you just can't imagine the number of ppl who throw up due to the speed you approach every single curve Very Happy
Karts are simply just fkin awesome. I have some pics at home maybe i'll post 1 or 2 Razz

P.S - The team of teachers came in second (out of 36 teams) , lots of practice i guess :O
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
ZOMG im going paintballing Left_bar_bleue1/1ZOMG im going paintballing Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:14 am

I wanna go paintball vs chii =P
Back to top Go down
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:34 am

Belletrice wrote:

you just wanna pulvurize me until i bleed paint instead of blood No
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:46 am

Chii wrote:
Belletrice wrote:

you just wanna pulvurize me until i bleed paint instead of blood No
lol

A friend of mine said 'you know what hurts?' Then shot my from a meter distance. That did hurt hehe. But the paintballing was great! Ofcourse I was with a group of good friends, and we didn't have a referee or anything.
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
ZOMG im going paintballing Left_bar_bleue50/300ZOMG im going paintballing Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:50 am

ive been a few times, and airsoft i remember when i ran into a haybale trying to get the flag and there was an "enemy" inside of there he shot me in the leg but his gun bugged so it basically went automatic LOL
i dunno if you ever had it where the gun just releases a crap load of paintballs really quick when you only pull the trigger once well he shot me and that happened and i had a bruise the size of a tennis ball on my knee, good times Razz

i remember when louis shot me in the back of the head twice when he was standing right behind me because hes so fck'n clumsy LOL
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:21 am

yeah, bring money mak, lots of money. you will be paying 5 quid for like 200 paintballs - this might last you a round if youre careful
Back to top Go down
Makron
Lil' Mak
Lil' Mak
Makron

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:26 am

Bezildor wrote:
yeah, bring money mak, lots of money. you will be paying 5 quid for like 200 paintballs - this might last you a round if youre careful

lol i got £15 thats about it - thursday im going out with a friend (yeah its a she) so i gotta save for that aswell. 200 balls where im going is 14 QUID!! ill make em last - im not trigger happy lol
Back to top Go down
Airpox

Airpox

Character Sheet
Level: 108
Class: Warlock Warlock
PvP Rating:
ZOMG im going paintballing Left_bar_bleue1/1ZOMG im going paintballing Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:25 am

I've been in paintball many times.. some tips.. well..
shoot from a spot when only the one you shoot at can see you, or if he can't even better., run fast and duck when you run to each spot, alwyas get behinde something, dont think you are hero... i tried that.. my hand was blue after that..
try to clean the helmet each round. when i played i ran and jump and all that crap and my helmet was full of sand and shyt..
aim higher than what it looks like cause when you shoot its not going straight it goes like a rainbow..(if you got the metafore)
if you right handed go to the right side of the field, or oppsite.
i dunno about you, but i played in sorf of forest, sort of sand field with trucks and wood and shyt, inside a building, grass and baloons things and some more..
the shyt things is when you got hit in the armor, or w/e, you barely feel it.. i hitted alot times to people in their backs and they kept shooting and playing. even tho i yell at them..when i played it went pretty well, no1 bothered, was very fun.., well i live in a very hot country so, when you got cloths on, paintball suit, armor and helmet, you turn into water in seconds.. so i recommand dont wear the suit.., i got many times shot in my legs, hands and even my neck , paint go down with only water, no big deal.. have fun, thats the best adrenaline you can have that simulate some action..
tho i am in the army, so adrenaline is not like when first time i feel alot confidence... but thats me, good luck and have fun!!
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:26 am

Makron wrote:
im not trigger happy lol
That's a very strange statement coming for a cm. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
ZOMG im going paintballing Left_bar_bleue50/300ZOMG im going paintballing Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:28 am

never been paintballing ive been airsoft tho on the beach, airpox said a majority of wat i did wrong that day so my advice would be follow airpox's advice
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:42 am

Airpox wrote:
shoot from a spot when only the one you shoot at can see you, or if he can't even better., run fast and duck when you run to each spot, alwyas get behinde something, dont think you are hero... i tried that.. my hand was blue after that..
try to clean the helmet each round. when i played i ran and jump and all that crap and my helmet was full of sand and shyt..
aim higher than what it looks like cause when you shoot its not going straight it goes like a rainbow..(if you got the metafore)
i dunno about you, but i played in sorf of forest, sort of sand field with trucks and wood and shyt, inside a building, grass and baloons things and some more..
the shyt things is when you got hit in the armor, or w/e, you barely feel it.. i hitted alot times to people in their backs and they kept shooting and playing. even tho i yell at them..when i played it went pretty well, no1 bothered, was very fun.., well i live in a very hot country so, when you got cloths on, paintball suit, armor and helmet, you turn into water in seconds.. so i recommand dont wear the suit.., i got many times shot in my legs, hands and even my neck , paint go down with only water, no big deal.. have fun, thats the best adrenaline you can have that simulate some action..
tho i am in the army, so adrenaline is not like when first time i feel alot confidence... but thats me, good luck and have fun!!

who needs a paintball gun when you have a automatic rifle.
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:03 am

Bezildor wrote:
Airpox wrote:

did you shoot them in the eye jucy Razz Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:50 am

LightRayne wrote:
Bezildor wrote:
Airpox wrote:

their head must hurt after that XD
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:53 am

Bezildor wrote:
LightRayne wrote:
Bezildor wrote:
Airpox wrote:

their head must hurt after that XD
if they hit it on the wall defo, maybe there eye will swell!
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:02 am

I used to go paintballing forever ago... like 10 years ago haha. When I went, we bought our own ammo and crap from the store, then we went to this area by the river with a bunch of trees and concrete junk, and it was free, and it was just the people we came with. We also basically only wore long sleeves, pants and masks. I remember my mask fogging up a ton, and getting ambushed, and just getting wailed on. Then we went to the cars and some guy (he was a total idiot haha) shot me at close range in the calf so I had a huge bruise for 2 months.

Man I wanna go again haha
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:06 am

stop mocking yarden... just make sure she wears a helmet and goggles next time =)
Back to top Go down
Airpox

Airpox

Character Sheet
Level: 108
Class: Warlock Warlock
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:55 am

Belletrice wrote:
stop mocking yarden... just make sure she wears a helmet and goggles next time =)
oh dam you still remember that :X cyclops
i can tell ya now i am a better sniper Twisted Evil

edited:
dam, now i saw light and bez's comments..
affraid
eh you guys.., i hope it'll happen to you too! (not you belle XD)
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:48 pm

that's why i don't let bez get me agaisnt a wall =P
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:28 pm

I have never played paintball, only reeball.. which is exactly the same, but you don't get any color on ya lol!
Back to top Go down
Makron
Lil' Mak
Lil' Mak
Makron

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:52 pm

you wuss - virtual paintball is for pussys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing Empty

Back to top Go down

ZOMG im going paintballing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next