Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ZOMG im going paintballing

Go down 
+9
Roxis
Airpox
LightRayne
Belletrice
stefanLusT
Chii
Richnox
Bezildor
Makron
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Ahhh paintballing =P

I remember when we went with the school to some Marines day thing that had paintballing, was annoying coz the Marines were dickheads but the paintballing wasnt too bad =P

Being skinny helps, if you can hide behind a thin tree without sticking out, you're fine =P That's what I did, then pop out and bam!

And Light, about that gun going automatic thing, that same thing happened when I went (But not to me =P) Standing behind a tree then I hear a scream from Alanna who is behind the tree next to me...look around and her gun is going off like crazy and she is trying to control it. After nearly pissing myself laughing at her I take her gun and smack it against the tree to unjam it and then I got shot -.- Grrr, she got shot shortly after though so I could laugh at her some more before the round ended =D
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:15 pm

zzomg wtf i wanna play too

zomg wtf i gona play with my self ? any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Panda, go make yourself a cake.
Back to top Go down
Makron
Lil' Mak
Lil' Mak
Makron

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:36 pm

pandersoN wrote:
...zomg wtf i gona play with my self ?...

O.o

out of context allright..
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:32 pm

pandersoN wrote:

your one inch wonder
Back to top Go down
Airpox

Airpox

Character Sheet
Level: 108
Class: Warlock Warlock
PvP Rating:
ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:36 pm

that topic became from paintball to sex and self seduce XD
you guys are so damn creative...
so wanna play rappelz now :X back to old destiny times
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:56 pm

LightRayne wrote:
pandersoN wrote:

your one inch wonder

its better than not playing with yourself and perhaps getting a nasty surprise in a little less than 9 months Razz
Back to top Go down
Airpox

Airpox

Character Sheet
Level: 108
Class: Warlock Warlock
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Bezildor wrote:
LightRayne wrote:
pandersoN wrote:

your one inch wonder

its better than not playing with yourself and perhaps getting a nasty surprise in a little less than 9 months Razz
since you mentioned it, i found something nice and translated it for you! check this out:
ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 Madebyjordan
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:34 am

...yarden -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG im going paintballing   ZOMG im going paintballing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ZOMG im going paintballing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2