Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!

Go down 
+11
Eish
MUFIAZA
Wh0AmI
HeavenHealer
bjellicious
Yvain
Antje
RaZieLRaH
Roxis
ChibiBobo
Wildwilie
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildwilie

Wildwilie

Character Sheet
Level: 71
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/1The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:38 am

Its my b-day, Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day,Its my b-day.

Srry i just had to do that XD
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/300The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:42 am

Happy birthday, Wild! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Wildwilie

Wildwilie

Character Sheet
Level: 71
PvP Rating:
The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/1The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:46 am

thx i feel so special in a weird way O.o
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/300The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:47 am

happy b-day The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! 34345
Back to top Go down
RaZieLRaH
Star Lover
RaZieLRaH

Character Sheet
Level: 1
Class:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:57 am

happy bday tho u should be sad u are one year older now
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:30 am

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:43 am

Happy bday!
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:45 am

Happy birfday!
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/300The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:00 pm

'appy birthday
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 pm

One more year, and you can drink and take drivers license for car.. at least if you are in Norway scratch
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:36 pm

happy birthday !!
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Such a youngster xD
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
PvP Rating:
The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Left_bar_bleue-190/300The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:29 pm

happy bday
Back to top Go down
MUFIAZA
I need to pick a rank title
I need to pick a rank title
MUFIAZA

Character Sheet
Level: 121
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Happy B-day all those who born in june rock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:43 pm

I prefer September, tbh alien
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 pm

January ftw
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:01 pm

March is better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:06 am

Scorpios pwn all yallz!
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:20 am

October ftw !! The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! 301441
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:03 am

September rocks all =D
Back to top Go down
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:22 am

happy bday Very Happy

who are you again? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:00 am

lol Libra ftw, the balance =P btw locked, the bday was yesterday =o
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:02 am

pisces ftw
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:35 am

Gemini pwns all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!   The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The super uber epic b-day of awsomeness!!!!!
Page 1 of 1