Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application To Join

Go down 
+13
TwilightPeach
HeavyRayne
Chao
Toothfairy
stefanLusT
Belletrice
ChibiBobo
Pebbles
LightRayne
Antje
Scorp
CerealQiller
MagicianOfDarkness
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
Application To Join - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300Application To Join - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Application To Join - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:02 am

Belletrice wrote:
another sad person...

Why is he sad Bella??

I grew up about 5 miles away from where he and heavy and light live, so does that make me sad. Don't diss the Hertfordshire boys!
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
Application To Join - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300Application To Join - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:13 am

MagicianOfDarkness wrote:
Toothfairy wrote:
Clear no from me.

Had an alt dp lately where he was part of it.
First he set party distribution to self several times to steal loot.
The third time he did, we left his dp and build a new one without him.
Then he ks'eed and picked up our loot still.

At some point my dp member pk'ed him. Now we come to the real fun part:
After random swearing he told us he'd bring RedSkies to pk my dp.
I told everyone per guildchat, MrChao and HeavyRayne came, hoping for Redskies to appear.

KarilaKarma rushed into dungeon, saw Chao, logged and never came back during the next two hours.
Several other folks came, asking what's wrong, having smalltalk with Chao then, killing Abby -
but no harm done.

I say no for the lootstealing, I say no cos of the lying.
I don't want people in Destiny who have a big mouth but know nothing about truth.

LMFAO people still going on about this RUBBISH are they?

i changed the distribution to self and back to random because there was a bug with the looting system and ks'ing i was definitly not after being left without a dp i started to kill mobs in the corner of the room of witch they was chipping and stealing from me and i had my loot pet with me that was looting MY stuff from mobs I was killing i was not even close anough to them for my loot pet to steal there loot....

Wow severe lack of punctuation there. Shocked
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:50 am

TwilightPeach wrote:
Wow severe lack of punctuation there. Shocked

that - and a mountain of spelling and grammar errors Shocked

i'm... gonna take back my yes; gonna stay neutral and c what happens (or whats the story) =x

heavyrayne can u spread some light on the issue? ^^

Last edited by CerealQiller on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Application To Join - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Application To Join - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:54 am

peach you don't fail like light does, anyhow, still a nono for me =) plus i love grammar and punctuation
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:57 am

Belletrice wrote:
peach you don't fail like light does, anyhow, still a nono for me =) plus i love grammar and punctuation

heh; notice i dun use much periods (it makes me sound serious and old Evil or Very Mad)

*uses semicolons, ellipses, and comas*
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:36 am

stop editing my post and stfu.

and lol @ the app.

and yeah twilight hertfordshire boys well not ftw xD because 99% of them got asbo's

Last edited by LightRayne on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:01 am

yes from me
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:05 am

Roxis wrote:
yes from me
did you read the app Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:10 am

LightRayne wrote:
Roxis wrote:
yes from me
did you read the app Very Happy?

yes i did
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 am

Belletrice wrote:

Aww so sweet, but I do fail at alot of things. Must be a Herts thing. I am too new to judge whether Light fails more than me though.

Where I grew up, the males don't have asbos, but all the girl had had 5 kids by the time they were 12. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:13 am

CerealQiller wrote:
heavyrayne can u spread some lightrayne on the issue? ^^
Fixed cheers
BTW, a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:02 am

HeavyRayne left guild i will probably do so to.

Rejoice belle Wink
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:22 am

LightRayne wrote:
HeavyRayne left guild i will probably do so to.

Rejoice belle Wink

o.o
Back to top Go down
HeavyRayne

HeavyRayne

PostSubject: ^^   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:09 am

OMG Keiran your leaving Destiny You love this guild
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
Application To Join - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Application To Join - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:10 am

MagicianOfDarkness wrote:
Chao wrote:
didnt i pwned you in moon for being retard? Shocked

U didnt some sado lied to u and sad i was Ks'ing and loot stealing even tho it was them doing that AHA Razz

Well that person was my girlfriend and if she says you messed with party distribution, then I believe her for several reasons:

For one thing, she does not NEED any R2/R3 drops, so there would be no benefit to her for lying, as her main is high R5. Your main on the other hand could use that stuff, so guess who is more probable to lie?

The other thing I know is that she never lied to me, nor anyone else I know of. Why would she this time? Seriously, I guess you are just to full of shit to realize that the only person who has a reason to lie here is you.

So even if you believe the shit you're telling (which would make you look pretty damn stupid), it's a clear NO! from me.

Go somewhere else...
Back to top Go down
MagicianOfDarkness

Character Sheet
Level: 60
Class: Chaos Magician Chaos Magician
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:21 am

You know what tbh i cant even be asked with this guild so far half of the members seem to be complete pricks and well for Bellatrice WOW are you on ur Time of month stop moaning about everything and start accepting ur a stoppy bitch ^_^
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:25 am

Wow... this app went from decent and straight to a nightmare... I was going to ask how long ago the incident was, but considering the very last post, it's a straight no from me. I probably would have said yes too :+/
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:54 am

This app should be stickied, its a perfect example about how to apply for destiny and fail at it :-D
couldn't do it better myself, well maybe i could ^.~
Back to top Go down
HeavyRayne

HeavyRayne

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:18 am

Keiran u no its true about bellatrice so dont make out that u love her XD
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:22 am

Person is an ***, I think it is obvious that this is a no so locked Smile

If somebody wants to post anything ask somebody else Smile I am sick Sad
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:17 pm

HeavyRayne wrote:
Keiran u no its true about bellatrice so dont make out that u love her XD
i love bellatrice?
are you on crack, well your from stevo so probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application To Join
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2