Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^

Go down 
+10
Manoj
Scorp
Toothfairy
Living
TwilightPeach
CerealQiller
BamBam
Belletrice
Richnox
Kravings
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Simple question ppl
Yes
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Vote_lcap41%Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
No
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Vote_lcap59%Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kravings

Kravings

Character Sheet
Level: 60
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Left_bar_bleue1/1Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:15 am

Main character name/level/class

Kravings / lvl 60 / Evoker

Destiny member(s) who referred you (if any)
No-One Referred me to the guild. However i do one one member of the guild and that is Lightrayne Keiran my old friend Smile known him for ages Smile

Previous guilds
Only one which i have been in from level 1 and now id like to step and join a great guild Smile
The Previous Guild Was EternalVigor

Please tell us a bit about yourself and why you would like to join our guild.

Before I start i understand that your'e not recruiting atm and that you'd prefer R4 or above having taken all this into account i understand if i dont get in. Just to let you know that this is my only main. I'm hoping on R4 by Christmas if not before ^_^ I have heard great things about Destiny and Its Members and Would hope You will Take me in a be a part of it ? Smile So anyway Here is some info about me
My Names Sam im 16 Live in England, I like Playing Football,Go-Karting,Bmxing, Going Out having fun and genrally being myself.
Thanks For you time Destiny afro

Also another quick one im currently on a 7 Day penalty but this is good because it gives you guys some time to decide my fate again thanks for Reading my post and i Hope i can be apart of destiny ^^

Do you agree to follow the guild rules if accepted?

Yeah ^^ Im willing to Accept the Rules afro

Last edited by Belletrice on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix my App)
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:55 am

You seem like a cool guy to me. I got a question though: Have you read the sticky about low levels joining? Some big parts of this game are sieging and dps. Destiny is a big guild with lots of level 100+ guys. Not many people in the guild are in your level range, so you won't spend much time in dps with us until you hit r5+. Also, unless there's enough room in siege parties you won't get to siege Neutral
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Left_bar_bleue1/1Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:10 am

You won't "enjoy" the guild until you're 100+ and even mostly 110+, we're not the biggest talkers too in guild chat. And I guess you saw our opinion about low lvls joining because our core is R5 and not all of them Siege/TA.

We'll see.
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:30 am

Richnox wrote:
You seem like a cool guy to me. I got a question though: Have you read the sticky about low levels joining? Some big parts of this game are sieging and dps. Destiny is a big guild with lots of level 100+ guys. Not many people in the guild are in your level range, so you won\'t spend much time in dps with us until you hit r5+. Also, unless there's enough room in siege parties you won\'t get to siege Neutral

If you read his post he said
Kravings wrote:
Before I start i understand that your'e not recruiting atm and that you'd prefer R4 or above

other than that i don't have much to say here since i'm on a break from rappelz but in my opinion this is a very decent application and i would say Yes to this. People focus to much on lvls these days and they forget people can level up. Why can't they level in the guild they want to be in. I personaly think if you start in a guild at low level and level up being in the guild you'll create people who are likely to stay in the guild instead of running away when there's a little dark period.

just my opinion Razz

Last edited by BamBam on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
PvP Rating:
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Left_bar_bleue50/300Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:33 am

+1 for proper english (at last) cheers and proper app layout

(anyways) indeed what rich and belle are rather true; aside from sieging and TAing, we're kind of a relaxed guild with not a lot of guild chatter. Besides holding a proud guild name above your head, i'm curious of what other motives that drive you to propose the app. Also, i'm wondering about your history with rappelz, since you're not r5 or r6 (which is where the typical lvl range of people, that are serious about rappelz, are). =P

i would find it mandatory for every Destiny member to see rappelz as not only as their primary mmorpg game, but also in a way - a little more than just "a game". So yeah; can you elaborate a little bit of your rappelz and/or gaming history for us? ^^

oh; and would you care for a little duo/dp with my 64 sh sometime? i'm making it a habit to evaluate non-r4+ applicants through parties Razz

i may help you lvl a little along with getting to know you better Smile
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Left_bar_bleue50/300Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:41 am

It is going to take you two and half months to get 20 levels?? So you are a speedy leveller then?? I work full time, and it took me two weeks to get to lvl 80 from 60.

Also, if I am not wrong, you PK'd one of my friends from Kejo the other day in m1/m2 tranq room. The friend you PK'd has an alt in my own guild, so naturally I came to avenge her to find that you had fled.

I asked another friend who was soloing in the same room, and he said that you were there with none other than MagicianOfDarkness, who also applied for Destiny but got declined. I know from experience that MagicianOfDarkness loves PKing, and if you hang out with him (which you probably do as you PK together and are around the same level) then it is a no from me so far.

On a positive note- very good application.
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:48 am

TwilightPeach wrote:
MagicianOfDarkness loves PKing, and if you hang out with him (which you probably do as you PK together

hmm, well if you enjoy pking, you wont have much fun in Destiny; it's an anti-random-pk guild Razz
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:03 am

lol if you're with magicianofdarkness this will be fun...
Back to top Go down
Kravings

Kravings

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:14 am

Ok, Im going to try and answers everyones question's in this post

First one, I am in no way affiliated with MagicianOfDarkness... i will only pk if im pked on a alt whilst on ss trying to level friends. or i get Randomly pked

Second: Im Serious about rappelz and the reason im not say R5-R6 is because like all of us have important things to attend Eg. Work,College,Socailising with friends even though in my spare time i play rappelz.

Third: If i did pk one of your'e alt's or friends or whoever it may have been I Sincerly Apologise and hope we can put this behind and and start a fresh santa

Fourth: Like i said in my App im aware of the Level's The guild would like

Fifth: I'm On a seven day wait anyway So please take it up amongst yourselves to decide

If i have caused any arguments and you want to speak about any issues regarding either me or the app or friends etc.etc... Feel free to contact me on here or in game

Thanks For listening Krav elephant
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:48 am

I like his application and if TwilightPeach didnt had post that I would say yes... but... after that I will prefer to see how things go before decide.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:34 am

Quote :

No-One Referred me to the guild.
*stopped reading here, already thought “No”, we don’t have our rules for nothing*
*thought: be a nice Toothy give him a chance, continued reading*

Quote :
Before I start i understand that your'e not recruiting atm and that you'd prefer R4 or above
*well, if he states it like this, he doesn’t want to join anyways, clear no*

Quote :
I'm hoping on R4 by Christmas if not before ^_^
*well, if he does, he can apply again*
*if he doesn’t he's a liar or impersonator, nothing Destiny would like to have*

GZ on making an application following the standardform tho
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:33 am

Kravings wrote:
Ok, Im going to try and answers everyones question's in this post

Third: If i did pk one of your'e alt's or friends or whoever it may have been I Sincerly Apologise and hope we can put this behind and and start a fresh santa

Fair enough, but one thing to remember is that people have friends. In my alt guild, if someone gets PK'd (or even their alts that could be in another guild) all who can, will go to help them. At the same time that I was looking for you so was a high Shadow Hunter who was guildless, so it wasnt just me.

However, I have an alt in Eternal Vigor, and I did a TA the other day, and you were in the same party as me, and it was so funny because we both kept dying constantly as we were too low. I thought you were friendly and nice then, but as soon as I was told about your antics from more than one person all good thoughts vanished.

And Toothy. I love the way you really get them by the balls Basketball
Back to top Go down
Kravings

Kravings

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:40 am

Ok, Guys Thanks For Reading My Application And Having the Time to Answer Back.

Can One Person tell me if im in.. if not its fine ill re-Apply again at Christmas When im hopefully 80 ^_^

Thanks For Looking Destiny

Take Care Have Fun And Hope Too See you Again Soon

Peace Kravings farao
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
PvP Rating:
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:42 am

Kravings wrote:

i stopped reading her as we just turned some one down for the same reason it would be unfair to accept another into the guild whit having the same problem .......... i choose not to be a hypocrite here and i say no to you based on not knowing any one in the guild ..... if you dont already have friends in a guild you dont have a real reason to join it other then protection by higher lvls or just being power hungry that is my opinion and you can hold me to it as i hold myself to it

PS if i have been coming off as rude on any of the recent aps you can pm me and ask me about it

you have to w8 till we discuss it that's how and why the aps are done on the forum
Back to top Go down
Kravings

Kravings

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:54 am

Ok, I understand And Accept Your'e Thoughts Opinions and Please Let me know in due time Thanks For Having Me.. geek
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:56 am

Well seeing that your reasons and motives to join the guild is only so simple, i would not recommend you joining then. There are other guilds that can provide protection and fame - Destiny is not exactly a guild that tutors and shields its lower levels though.

So indeed, you might want to apply under more suitable conditions and when you find a more thorough reason to join us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Manoj

Character Sheet
Level: 138
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:22 pm

No from me... It would be good if you come with proper referral from any of the guild members...
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:09 pm

oh and just if you're curious, i have a bit of chatter i feel would be of interest to you:

Kravings wrote:

thinks: "*curious*... he seems to have a health amount of confidence... thats nice ^^"

Kravings wrote:

that would make it difficult for us to get a grasp of what kind of person you are; say, if you were refered by ChibiBobo, i would think that you're a rather talkative, chittery, and optimistic kind of person. if you were referred by a person like Toothfairy or Belletrice, i would be inclined to think that you've got some pvp skills, and is shrewd, elite, and hardcore Razz (just saying)

Kravings wrote:
Before I start i understand that your'e not recruiting atm and that you'd prefer R4 or above having taken all this into account i understand if i dont get in.

i personally liked that you said that; i'm glad that would dont go into a flaming fight if people reject you Smile

thats an aspect of (my) ideal applicant ^^

Kravings wrote:
I have heard great things about Destiny and Its Members and Would hope You will Take me in a be a part of it ? Smile

*would like to know what those great things were* *because if that is your motivation to join Destiny, it's not a very solid or reliable one*

Kravings wrote:
Here is some info about me
My Names Sam im 16 Live in England, I like Playing Football,Go-Karting,Bmxing, Going Out having fun and genrally being myself.

thinks: "he seems like a pleasant addition to the guild, if only he had a greater motivation to join Destiny ^^"

Kravings wrote:
Thanks For you time Destiny afro

and thank you for applying to Destiny and showing exemplary manners Smile

oh; and should you ever get the idea that Destiny doesn not like to or does not want to recruit lower lvl players, please rid your mind of such a thought. It's not the lvl that we're too worried about if you have more important reasons to join Destiny - it's the common tendency for lower lvl players to have unsuitable aspects (such as lack of gaming experience, rappelz history, and solid (a) motive(s) to join) which create a bias for people to find low lvls less preferable than higher lvls.

(oh and if you haven't noticed, its mostly your interests in the guild that i pay attention to, after observing the personality in your writing =P)
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Do i only invite hardcore ppl? XD
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Giff, let go of the caps lock key man Very Happy
and yeah i know sam irl have done since i was a baby hes practically my cousin lol.
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
PvP Rating:
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:06 pm

LightRayne wrote:
Giff, let go of the caps lock key man Very Happy
and yeah i know sam irl have done since i was a baby hes practically my cousin lol.

in that case it is a HELL NO

j/k light talk to him have him "fix" his ap as to the aspect of not knowing any one .... you can refer ppl even if your on break so that would be some one he knows in the guild and would solve one problem

the other would be him following the rules as most of your recommendations tend not to follow our guild rules ... they accept them but don't try very hard to follow them

to you have to answer 2 things before i think about saying yes.

1 what did you hear about Destiny that makes you want to join us?
2 what do you expect from a guild?/what do you think a guild expects from you?

and a third just for old times sake

3 is lightrayne fail?
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Belletrice wrote:
Do i only invite hardcore ppl? XD

hehe i see that similarity in the people you invite Razz
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Scorp wrote:
and a third just for old times sake

3 is lightrayne fail?

and, in place of bjell:
4. do you like cake?
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:51 pm

CerealQiller wrote:
if you were refered by ChibiBobo, i would think that you're a rather talkative, chittery, and optimistic kind of person.
if you were referred by a person like Toothfairy or Belletrice, i would be inclined to think that you've got some pvp skills, and is shrewd, elite, and hardcore Razz

Chibi brought some kickarse people to guild - and besides Bahl I didn't refer much people to guild.
I'm too hardcore. I vote yes if I really really want one in guild, but I rarely point people to forums.

I don't think I will "recruit" much in the future, cos the folks I usually dp with are mainly old or current guildies anyways.
Besides parties I rarely have contact with the community - unless the few noobtrades once or twice per year. =)

And if we have a close look, I don't need to recruit people, others are already doing that.
It's quite fine if I'm just here to help sort out. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:16 am

Toothfairy wrote:
Chibi brought some kickarse people to guild - and besides Bahl I didn't refer much people to guild.
I'm too hardcore. I vote yes if I really really want one in guild, but I rarely point people to forums.

I don't think I will "recruit" much in the future, cos the folks I usually dp with are mainly old or current guildies anyways.
Besides parties I rarely have contact with the community - unless the few noobtrades once or twice per year. =)

And if we have a close look, I don't need to recruit people, others are already doing that.
It's quite fine if I'm just here to help sort out. Twisted Evil

ok lemme rephrase that for you; i ment to say that the people that refer the person have a certain effect on the refered, relating them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next