Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello to Destiny people =)

Go down 
+9
Antje
Bahl
Scorp
Roxis
Richnox
LightRayne
Toothfairy
Belletrice
Jea
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Jea

Jea

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Battle Kahuna Battle Kahuna
PvP Rating:
Hello to Destiny people =) Left_bar_bleue1/1Hello to Destiny people =) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Hello to Destiny people =) Empty
PostSubject: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:19 am

Heya Destiny Very Happy

Bella was so nice to hit us with this link on EuroFighters forum, so I am joining if I may =) Saying hello to all of you, especially friends from here that I already know and that I have a pleasure to dp with eventually. Hope to see you in that pvp event if my sickness wont eat me alive Shocked

Jea from Kejo =O flower
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Hello to Destiny people =) Left_bar_bleue1/1Hello to Destiny people =) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:40 am

I gave kejo members the address so they can participate fully in our events and maybe make the guild's bonds stronger =)
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Hello to Destiny people =) Left_bar_bleue50/300Hello to Destiny people =) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:41 am

*Hugs jean*
Nice to see you here. Smile

Hope you're on your way to get healthy. =)
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
Hello to Destiny people =) Left_bar_bleue50/300Hello to Destiny people =) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Jea wrote:
Heya Destiny Very Happy

Bella was so nice to hit us with this link on EuroFighters forum, so I am joining if I may =) Saying hello to all of you, especially friends from here that I already know and that I have a pleasure to dp with eventually. Hope to see you in that pvp event if my sickness wont eat me alive Shocked

Jea from Kejo =O flower
Why hallo thar ;O
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:23 pm

Oh nice.
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:43 pm

HI Jea nice to see a kejo memeber *shakes hand firmly IM Roxis 12x Archer nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Hello to Destiny people =) Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Hello to Destiny people =) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:13 pm

2 things ......

1. is light fail?

2. do you like cake?

that is something every one on the forums must answer
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:19 pm

Roxis, my pleasure =D Very hope to meet u soon in R6 dps Cool

at your questions:

1. Whether Light is fail or not, u must ask his mother or gf, cant answer since im none of them. To me, Light is mixed up pretty well Smile and in general, light is a success, made by sun =D

2. I loved cakes all kinds till my butt started to look like a globe. Now, Im suspicious to all cakes Neutral

Last edited by Jea on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Except LemonCake, that one I like Cool
Back to top Go down
Bahl

Character Sheet
Level: 127
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:56 pm

hiya Jean,

good to see you on forum. hope your feeling better and lets do some more boat rocking dps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:49 pm

oops I'm a tard haha...

Hi Jea XD

I heart your avatar!

and bhuna ftw!
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
PvP Rating:
Hello to Destiny people =) Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Hello to Destiny people =) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:29 pm

you got number 1 wrong............ Light is FAIL at its best [with all the love of your fails light]
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Scorp wrote:
Light is FAIL at its best

BAD SCORP - very very VERY BAD SCORP!
Back into your tyrant cage - hush & go!
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
Hello to Destiny people =) Left_bar_bleue1/300Hello to Destiny people =) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:01 am

Hihi Jea! *waves* I'm ChibiBobo, nice to meet you. Very Happy Welcome to our lovely forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here~! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:39 am

Hi Jea Smile nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:06 am

Man I haven't been on here for some time, sorry I am bumping up all the old topics, but any about Jea are worth bumping! I still think she should join Destiny xD. She is my guild's strategist when it comes to sieges, and she led us to many victories.

I had no idea that Bella spammed about Destiny forum on my own one... -.-

I'd never do that! xD

Anyways, welcome the beautiful Jea (which she is guys!) Those eastern European chicks are the ones to look out for Razz
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 am

TwilightPeach wrote:
Anyways, welcome the beautiful Jea (which she is guys!) Those eastern European chicks are the ones to look out for Razz

Ouch Peachy Keen, just ouch.
Back to top Go down
tflameHealer

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:15 pm

Scorp wrote:

2. do you like cake?

the real answer is.... the cake is a lie Shocked

also, hey Jea xD

also also, im not a Kejo anymore -.- but i AM in eurofighters xD lawl and peachs friend D=
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:49 am

LOL Peachie you talk like I pay you for finding me a husband XD ( Wink money will be send tmrw ok? Wink )

Anyways, as I deleted my characters and quitting Rappelz, I stand by even here to say goodbye and was fun with all of you Laughing Mebbe after a break I ll come back as a ghost or something hehe...

gl destiny, wee that pvp event was cool though we lost, I really loved it!
Back to top Go down
tflameHealer

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 am

well jes like i said be4 xD if u need dsomeone to duo or DP wit, ill make an alt and we can DP xD get a few other ppl aswell like peach Razz lol

PS : by then ill have more pets -.- so if Rai dosnt give you one i can loan yo one xD lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Of course, I am a character wh0re, I have had about 20 now, I am constantly deleteing and remaking them, and I eagerly anticipate the day of your retrun.

Plus head over to EF forum Jea please!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Destiny people =)   Hello to Destiny people =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to Destiny people =)
Page 1 of 1