Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer

Go down 
+16
tflameHealer
Sodden
Sospitas
Richnox
Belletrice
Scorp
RyanaBanks
Giggly
ChibiBobo
LightRayne
Eva
Yvain
pandersoN
Antje
Flying Xicken
Toothfairy
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Empty
PostSubject: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 pm

I'll post this here, because it won't get censored by Gala-net like my official forum posts.

The player Fria on Salamander had an angel tamed by He11dan. She has a great screenshot of him saying "GL I hope your angel tames" and then the tame success and then him saying "GZ." Can't get any more clear than that whose angel it was. He11dan ran off with that angel and the rest of her empties. Customer Service after 3 weeks or so, returned her original EMPTY cards and may have also banned the He11dan player.

It is my opinion that if a tamed pet is stolen, a tamed pet should be replaced by Customer Service due to Rappelz GMs stating that they WILL enforce taming. This is clearly posted on their rules Info page on the forums. It is my opinion that replacing a tamed pet with empty pet cards is not what most players naturally expect. I think that the Customer Service needs to be more clear about what their actions to resolve scams are so that players can:
1) Take extreme caution when choosing a tamer.
2) Be realistic about what they will get from Customer Service. Many players might unrealistically expect Gala-net to return a tamed card if stolen and may be very confused to see the empty cards as the resolution.
3) Decide if this level of Customer Support is satisfactory when choosing to play (and pay) Gala-net games.

Because of this kind of Customer Service, I will no longer be Salamander's Player Representative. I can also no longer tell players every day that the GMs and Customer Service are working in good faith to resolve their problems. I do not believe this is the case any longer and must apologize for misleading players in the past. I was honestly not aware that this was how Gala-net still conducted their business. I have known them to treat players this way in Epic 3 and 4, but have not so recently and so CLEARLY experienced first-hand the business tactics of the Customer Service team.

When posting about this issue on the General forum, using similar language, tone and content as in this post, the GMs removed the topic within hours. I will leave this topic here a while so that players have the chance to see what one Rappelz GM wanted to bury.

-ZooZoo
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Left_bar_bleue50/300Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:24 pm

I'm sorry that Crappelz costumer service is poor enough to ruin your faith.

On the other hand I'm proud that you took the consquences -
and stepped down, tho we will miss your hot wire to the GMs.

This hot wire didn't seem to be working properly recently,
it's sad that all your tries had been pretty much worthless.

I hope everyone tames their pets by themselves or close friends,
cos scams are making my heart bleed.
Back to top Go down
Flying Xicken
I want a rank!
I want a rank!
Flying Xicken

Character Sheet
Level: 123
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Left_bar_bleue1/1Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:11 pm

I should praise you for your work for us, salamander players.

I believe you made the right choice. You shouldn't stick with something if you don't agree with it.
The pet should be replaced by the screenshot.

Hurray to Zoo^2 \o/

You should inform, not only our guild/ally, but also the entire server. Like you said:

Quote :
(...)3) Decide if this level of Customer Support is satisfactory when choosing to play (and pay) Gala-net games.(...)

The players, specially the ones that contribute to our game should know about this.
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:50 pm

Kudos to you for maintaining your own morals and remaining ethical.

ZooZoo FTW Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer 743774
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:21 pm

itoki has responded by saying:
The thread wasn't removed due to criticism.

Our policies regarding taming scams have not changed. If you are scammed by a tamer, please report it to Customer Service and we will restore your item and take appropriate action against the scammer.

Thanks.

and:
As always, I encourage people to follow up Customer Service issues with Customer Service or by PMing a GM on the forums. ZooZoo's post did not reflect our policies, so I moved it while I discussed it with the GMs.

However, the situation has now been resolved. The appropriate action has been taken against the scammer and the player who was scammed has had their tamed angel reimbursed.

Our apologies for the mistake made by Customer Service in not returning a tamed angel originally. It shouldn't happen again.

I get a board warning for spamming. ^.-

I've yet to talk to Fria directly to confirm what is going on with the angel and what the actual final resolution has been. I hope to do this soon.
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Left_bar_bleue1/1Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:17 am

this is where u place ur cash, im proud.
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:54 am

Talk about a load of bullshit. Good job to stand up to that and make a statement. It's sad, though, that you had to do that to get noticed.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

Character Sheet
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Antje wrote:

+1

I'm getting so many complaints about Gala-Net now.
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Left_bar_bleue50/300Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Eva wrote:
Antje wrote:

+1

zomg cassidy?
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:35 pm

LightRayne wrote:
Eva wrote:
Antje wrote:

+1

zomg cassidy?

Yep, the mod from the Rapz forums! Smile

Here to support ZooZoo.
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Surprised that's awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EbonyDra

PostSubject: GZ ZooZoo   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Good for you! btw You have to see the comic today posted on Rappelz Facebook - it's all about this! (I am surprized they even put it up, let alone state that the GMs liked it!) Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:39 pm

LMAO Comic!

Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer 13958_170852202788_136228402788_2722342_5655933_n
Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer 13958_170852342788_136228402788_2722344_8388583_n
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:59 pm

I think if they were deleted, WWIII would've broke out on the Rappelz Forums and I'd be securing thread left and right... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:00 pm

RAWR!!! Go Eva!
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Left_bar_bleue1/300Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:45 pm

Wheeee Eva FTW! cheers

And LOL that comic is perfect~ XD The art is cuter than it has the right to be, given the subject matter. Razz
Back to top Go down
Giggly

Giggly

Character Sheet
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:58 pm

ZooZoo wrote:
LMAO Comic!

Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer 13958_170852202788_136228402788_2722342_5655933_n
Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer 13958_170852342788_136228402788_2722344_8388583_n

LMFAO that's so hilarious. yeah, i think Rappelz customer service is pretty horrible lol. that's why i've decided not to spend on gpots anymore hehehhe I also let em know that.

Btw +23847289347234 to you ZooZoo. It's really ridiculous how they handle most situations. I wonder how many people actually work there lol
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:09 am

lol I heart that comic
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:05 am

Well it may not be the "nice" option chosen by the GMs, but then, to be fair: they undo the scam. Kinda make it like you never dealt with the scammer... in a way, that is pretty fair...

It's not like you ever had the tamed pet anyway...

... still sucks though.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:26 am

I still remember this comic about the Sqounk... Laughing

Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Scan0006-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:43 am

LOL.
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:50 am

Squonky is a disease
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:56 am

how dare a rappelz forum mod walk into my forum ....... away with thee
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:01 am

Scorp wrote:
how dare a rappelz forum mod walk into my forum ....... away with thee
+1
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:19 am

I find her quite entertaining Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer   Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer Empty

Back to top Go down

Why ZooZoo is not a Player Representative any longer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next