Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got pk'd by Afterlife

Go down 
+15
Murdoc
sl0w2f0xy
TwilightPeach
Antje
MUFIAZA
LightRayne
Belletrice
tflameHealer
Sodden
Pebbles
Manoj
ZOEK
Brendo
Toothfairy
Richnox
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

I got pk'd by Afterlife Empty
PostSubject: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:19 am

Hey guys, I just got pk'd by Sakuro999 and Aretos from Afterlife.

I was in a dp on my healer alt in pp1. Two Afterlife alts were in there too: Elira and Elissa, a sb and a bs. Spelling might be wrong. We started in con4, everything was alright and after 10 mins they started complaining about low killing speed. They said they'd be better off alone, so I said they could always leave if they wanted to (nobody was on ss). They left and I said Afterlife is still the same as it always has been. Then one of them threatened to come pk us.
We went to the con4 3 mob room and out of precaution I feathered my main there. Ofcourse they came to pk us and I logged on my main. Sadly I couldn't handle both Sakuro999 and Aretos together and they killed me and some other guys in our dp.

I was too late getting back there with Snoob (thanks for trying to help!!) and they were already gone.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know what has happened and why these four guys are now KoS for me.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
I got pk'd by Afterlife Left_bar_bleue50/300I got pk'd by Afterlife Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:14 am

Esirra and Erissa.
They're both arrogant bleeeeps.

I was with them in moonlight and lost mines, where they already acted retarded.
They thought brining highlevelpets makes them godesses, (both girls).
They have an older brother which is quite nice, he's only adopted tho.

I know Aretos, hes on block on my main for like forever,
already had issues with him 1.5 years ago.

I totally understand your feelings -
and since rule no. 5 is fine with revenge killing:
Enjoy the pleasure.

Last edited by Toothfairy on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:24 am

So how would you guys handle this right now? Im interested to see what would happen. My first feeling is revenge, but this is obviously out of the question at this point.

The thing is it could be possible that someone had said a bunch of crap to his guild that made them come and pk you. Maybe someone should talk to guild leader and find out what happened between the afterlife players involved.
The thing that i wouldn't know how to handle would be if they pked you knowing full well the whole situation. I know they have a reputation for doing stuff like that right? But if a diplomatic solution doesn't work, declaring war is not an option and if you ignore and they keep doing it, what then?
Back to top Go down
ZOEK

ZOEK

Character Sheet
Level: =x^4(2/3)(lim x->e^1/2 dx/x 2x^7... T_T
Class: Guide Guide
PvP Rating:
I got pk'd by Afterlife Left_bar_bleue1/1I got pk'd by Afterlife Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:36 am

REVEENGEEEE cyclops

I dont think the guild wana do some diplomatic tings with Nolife, isnt the first time we got issues with them and they must hate us becouse the most expensive siege in the history of Salamander lol

im not active with my main but im playing with Black Sunshine (is in the guild) if you need me i can switch to main fast Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Manoj

Character Sheet
Level: 138
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
I got pk'd by Afterlife Left_bar_bleue1/1I got pk'd by Afterlife Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:01 am

pk back... pk back... pm me anytime if am online xD
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
I got pk'd by Afterlife Left_bar_bleue50/300I got pk'd by Afterlife Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:23 am

Oh and Esirra is Sakura999.
One and the same person.
Back to top Go down
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:24 am

lol well if you need me when im on just pm me and im there lol. Havent had any action since for ever lol!
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:55 am

Thanks guys, I appreciate it Smile

Oh, and for everyone who doesn't know the history between Destiny and Afterlife:
Afterlife used to be a very strong guild, with the most r7 guys on the server. Destiny and Afterlife have pkd eachother's parties at Betty and a number of other places for various reasons. Then Afterlife decided to try and siege us at ToA. Their high level guys said it was the first siege in a long time that they lost. After they lost that siege Afterlife kind of died and their high level guys hopped to another game, and left the low level guys in possession of a dungeon they couldn't even take on their own (ToL).

Now Afterlife is run by the Bintang clan. Their strongest guys are around level 130.
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:50 am

if Sakura999 is a sin they are a complete utter wanker. when i used to solo in pp with dino, this person used to train me then log off for hours -.-.
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:52 am

Yeah, that's him.
I like the fact that the single remark of me saying that AL is still the same as it always has been was enough to get him all worked up. One can only get offended by it if you yourself actually think that AL was a crap guild before. It seems like they do think that about their very own guild scratch
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 am

lmao! sakura999 total failure as a sin! one of the worst assassins wich ive met ingame... hope he rebirthed at least like godley did xD
Back to top Go down
tflameHealer

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:59 am

Sodden wrote:
lmao! sakura999 total failure as a sin! one of the worst assassins wich ive met ingame... hope he rebirthed at least like godley did xD

well at least godley is a good BS lol xD

i Dped with him, every time he used 2 higher lvl RPs xD and spamed like fck lol only a few times did he have full MP xD but those were the times the tanked sucked and he would die if he spamed -.-
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:23 am

Guys stop talking about them as "him".
Erissa and her twin are FEMALES. Very Happy

Sisters, one moodier than the next. ^^
Back to top Go down
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:34 am

lol that moody biatch is going down!!!

btw ive recently had problems with badlad. Aurorablack was with me at the time. He pked our party (3 people) over takin so really wouldnt mind kicking the dirt in his eyes as well.

btw do they have a dungeon?
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:37 am

I like banning ppl =)
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:38 am

;D i might log on and killlllllllllllll
Back to top Go down
tflameHealer

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:41 am

screen shot if their on their mains xD lol, if their on alts nothing will happen -.-
Back to top Go down
MUFIAZA
I need to pick a rank title
I need to pick a rank title
MUFIAZA

Character Sheet
Level: 121
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:44 am

LightRayne wrote:
;D i might log on and killlllllllllllll
+1

count whit me Rich I got pk'd by Afterlife 94534
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:54 am

lol Aretos is an idiot... I met him ages ago when he was barely r4

I don't really know Sakura though

I say... revenge.
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Erissa is kinda a friend of mine... kinda.

She PK'd my alt on one of her alts ages ago, I came back on TwilightPeach, but she had already been killed by someone else that I asked to come with me. We exchanged very harsh words, but then she apologised and we Duo'd for an hour on ss. This is so weird i know. She refused to tell me who her main was, but that it was in Afterlife and could pwn anyone, then at the end of the dp, she told me who all her toons were and asked me to add them and to let me know if ever I had any problems.

This latest discovery is going to make me delete her from my friends on that alt and not trust her at all.

EDIT: I have only just read that aretos came too. Aretos has been on my mains block list for a very long time, like since I was rank2. Cannot remember why, but he/she is an ass.
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:37 pm

tflameHealer wrote:
Sodden wrote:

well at least godley is a good BS lol xD

i Dped with him, every time he used 2 higher lvl RPs xD and spamed like fck lol only a few times did he have full MP xD but those were the times the tanked sucked and he would die if he spamed -.-

he was kinda sad as a sin... never dped with him again after a couple of dps, i was in a dp one time and he and sakura99 tried to steal ssker from me (like that is even possible xD... HA!) godley died only runninng towards ssker by mobs, sakura run and turn in front of ssker but didnt chip it, i chip and bring it to my dp ^^

P.S.: Light!!! log and kick those arses!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:44 pm

I gave AL members the url to check the topic.
Back to top Go down
sl0w2f0xy

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:08 pm

First of all, thanks for a good laugh

Talking shit, and ploting revenge or whatever only adds to the problem - so be part of a solution...IE if someone whines, what do you do? you ask them what would make it better, then you make a decision - adhere or not. Exercising EPEENS etc is pointless - because we all know someone whos higher than the next person. So in this case - they complained (valid considering they are trying to level their chars, not noob pets), and then comes the guild insults...why?

If I was in a party trying to level my alt char I would not be using noob pets though, if you dp on your main and someone pulls out an Evo 1 orc, you wouldn't be upset?

Also it's good to know that the people I am nice to, and joke with, and say hi to, and ask how they are, still will bash my guild and talk about revenge etc, tbh it sounds sad, especially for those of you in your late 20s.

As for your facts about players, they are SO far off we are all cracking up.

Last thought, I cant believe you made a post about this...we didn't, lol
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:10 pm

sl0w2f0xy wrote:
First of all, thanks for a good laugh

Talking shit, and ploting revenge or whatever only adds to the problem - so be part of a solution...IE if someone whines, what do you do? you ask them what would make it better, then you make a decision - adhere or not. Exercising EPEENS etc is pointless - because we all know someone whos higher than the next person. So in this case - they complained (valid considering they are trying to level their chars, not noob pets), and then comes the guild insults...why?

If I was in a party trying to level my alt char I would not be using noob pets though, if you dp on your main and someone pulls out an Evo 1 orc, you wouldn't be upset?

Also it's good to know that the people I am nice to, and joke with, and say hi to, and ask how they are, still will bash my guild and talk about revenge etc, tbh it sounds sad, especially for those of you in your late 20s.

As for your facts about players, they are SO far off we are all cracking up.

Last thought, I cant believe you made a post about this...we didn't, lol

-.- where talking about someone who plays a online game and is acting like a prick. stop been all dramatic your worse than a girl.

Last edited by Pebbles on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Belletrice wrote:
I gave AL members the url to check the topic.

and why would u do that o.O?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife Empty

Back to top Go down

I got pk'd by Afterlife
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: