Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got pk'd by Afterlife

Go down 
+15
Murdoc
sl0w2f0xy
TwilightPeach
Antje
MUFIAZA
LightRayne
Belletrice
tflameHealer
Sodden
Pebbles
Manoj
ZOEK
Brendo
Toothfairy
Richnox
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:26 pm

I posted this in the general section so that everyone -including Afterlife- can read what happened, so that no wild fantasies go flying around about the reasons those guys being KoS for me. I didn't post this to flame anyone. I do know it's an easy way to get people to start flaming, but it seems that's been pretty minimal.

Bintang has been nice to me lately, and as far as I'm concerned it's between me and the three guys/girls that did this. I don't go around pk'ing if somebody says my guild is the same as it always has been. They did. So I'll just return the favour.
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/300I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:44 am

Wow, this topic hasn't even existed for 24 hours and it's already blowing completely out of proportion. @_@

@ our Afterlife guests: From what I understand, Richnox made this thread simply to let us know why he's PKing these particular people, since Destiny doesn't do random PKs. Rich is certainly entitled to have people on his personal KOS list if he feels like they've done something to deserve it, and of course we're going to back him up if we think he's right... but that doesn't mean that everybody in Destiny is now going on an Afterlife PK spree. Our policy is not to PK uninvolved people, and this current issue is only between a few people right now, so it doesn't need to turn into a guild war unless Afterlife wants it to be one (that being said, I really don't think anybody here wants a war).

@ everybody (including Destiny people): I'm not going to point any fingers, but there are posts here that are getting inappropriate. Let's keep this conversation flame-free and discuss the situation in a civil manner. (And why the hell are people insulting girls for no reason? Drop it, please.)
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:54 am

o0 you guys serious? i just read through this instead of getting my morning coffee 3 mins earlier... Shocked

rich got pked, he told us, next time whenseveral ppl see the pkers around they are dead, end of story.
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/300I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 am

tflameHealer wrote:
Belletrice wrote:
I would be more worried about your fellow female guildmates atm then AL -____- /cracks whip

im not in desiny 0.0 im in evoVI, lol

I love you dearly flame, you know that right?

...But in response to the above quoted message... Why are you here then?? I mean people pop in and say hello, but you troll these forums, yet you have 0 desire to apply to join.

If you aren't in the guild, don't make yourself too noticeable and get involved in Destiny stuff- hell don't even get involved as I am still quite new.

This is just a friendly observation... because I love you so Smile

EDIT: But I love Bella more
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/300I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:20 am

Smile
or ill destroy your free time in my free time, seeing as im not bound by destiny guild rules anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:30 am

LightRayne wrote:

Smile
or ill destroy your free time in my free time, seeing as im not bound by destiny guild rules anymore Razz

come play aion u would love the pvp their =c
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:45 am

this keeps me entertained at school and Light feel free to =)

also flame, you should read what peach wrote carefully Smile
Back to top Go down
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:46 am

well my opinion is that its counter productive to bring AL players here considering the nature of this thread. Like someone rightly suggested, this is a place where players can vent their feelings and since there is already some animosity towards AL because of what happened, it seems to me that it would actually make things worse for them to see what we have said here.
I personally said a few things in the heat of the moment that i very much regret saying now since AL have read them and the only reason i said that was i was angry about what had happened before.
I have friends in AL so i don't hate them... i just had a few frustrating problems with some people before.
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:57 am

why all that drama?
next time we pk them and everything is ok Mad
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:42 am

I've said what I wanted to say. Everyone else seems to have said enough too. Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got pk'd by Afterlife   I got pk'd by Afterlife - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I got pk'd by Afterlife
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: