Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P

Go down 
+14
Toothfairy
pandersoN
Richnox
Belletrice
Brendo
stefanLusT
RyanaBanks
LightRayne
Jea
Senir
Scorp
Crimson
Pebbles
CerealQiller
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Bhuna or Druid
Battle Kahuna
to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
Druid
to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P - Page 3 Vote_lcap71%to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Haha, I love gusting people... I do it alllllll the time... to the point where some people notice when I don't do it anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:01 pm

the down side is that to perpetually gust someone takes more attention than most people think. Ive had a number of people ask me quite enthusiastically, "please can you gust me constantly? Very Happy thx" and so every 30 secs its a recast. Doesnt sound like much but when your trying to do everything else, can sometimes get rather taxing
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/300to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:51 am

Brendo wrote:
the down side is that to perpetually gust someone takes more attention than most people think. Ive had a number of people ask me quite enthusiastically, "please can you gust me constantly? Very Happy thx" and so every 30 secs its a recast. Doesnt sound like much but when your trying to do everything else, can sometimes get rather taxing
if you solo like farming gust your self every 30 seconds and it comes second nature in dp's when i was in dp's i used to just gust like a reflex lol if i could be bothered that is Very Happy i had like a mental timer of when it was wearing off lol was quite weird.
Back to top Go down
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:57 am

LightRayne wrote:
Brendo wrote:
if you solo like farming gust your self every 30 seconds and it comes second nature in dp's when i was in dp's i used to just gust like a reflex lol if i could be bothered that is Very Happy i had like a mental timer of when it was wearing off lol was quite weird.

yeah i was doing that when i was farming champs. But then when i go into party the routine wears off.... i guess i need more breaking in LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3