Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Destiny Merchandise ^^

Go down 
+9
RyanaBanks
LightRayne
Toothfairy
stefanLusT
Chao
Antje
Brendo
Sodden
Belletrice
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Destiny Merchandise ^^ Left_bar_bleue1/1Destiny Merchandise ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Destiny Merchandise ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Destiny Merchandise ^^ Destin11

cute ain't it? =D feel free to share ^^ more will come

Last edited by Belletrice on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:
Destiny Merchandise ^^ Left_bar_bleue1/1Destiny Merchandise ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:04 pm

i want one! ^^
Back to top Go down
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:08 pm

lol i recon it looks awesome. I think the slogan is funny and i think the design is good. If there was one i could buy, i would buy it lol.

only thing for me tho is the colour. Thats not the kind of colour i usually wear cheers
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:09 pm

it's to match the guild logo honey but don't worry, I can make it in various colours =O!

edit/

NOW in MUGS =D

Destiny Merchandise ^^ Destin13

edit//

=D and HOODIEEESSS, special one for brenbren

Destiny Merchandise ^^ Destin14

sorry if it's a lil girly Wink couldn't help it

Last edited by Belletrice on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:34 pm

hahahaha that's funny
Back to top Go down
Chao

Chao

Character Sheet
Level: 151
Class: Chaos Magician Chaos Magician
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:19 pm

i want the hoodie in dark color Sad
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
Destiny Merchandise ^^ Left_bar_bleue0/0Destiny Merchandise ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:48 am

way to go belle... Evil or Very Mad

... not that i was expecting more... or anyone else was... still sad.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Destiny Merchandise ^^ Left_bar_bleue50/300Destiny Merchandise ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:49 am

Says the guy who said he wouldn't drop us in a hot minute and left guild a couple of hours later ^^
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
Destiny Merchandise ^^ Left_bar_bleue50/300Destiny Merchandise ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:20 am

Toothfairy wrote:
Says the guy who said he wouldn't drop us in a hot minute and left guild a couple of hours later ^^
why flame...
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:27 am

Cos I feel like visiting a graveyeard.
The deads don't fight back, you know?
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:52 am

Because that's who toothy is, and she can't help it. It doesn't matter how many people she drives away or who she hurts, somehow she still feel she has the right to be douchey to everyone she comes in contact with.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:09 am

And what you're doing is throwing oil into the fire.

I didn't make you leave Destiny, you went all on your own.
You can't always blame me for everything, debattes are a two sided story.
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:15 am

1. toothy was maybe pretty rude, but she was right: stefan said he'd never leave and he would be there, then left. Also he was probably the guy who made me join destiny (which is why him leaving hurt me quite a bit), so if mentioning this is flaming, I'm in.

2. now I don't have any hard feelings on most members of thedawn, but I still wouldn't join: sry, your sharper version of destinys pk-rules just sucks. Also it would just remind me of flies breaking out of a corpse. Sorry, but no.

3. as for antje: you drove yourself away. Don't blame this on toothy or on your ex-boyfriend or anyone else, blame it on you. And this is the one thing where she is different from you: she is trying to learn, you are just LF someone to blame.
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:19 pm

haha destiny has gone down the shitter
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:22 pm

we have so much in common then =D
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:29 pm

/edit for double-post ^^

It's now stickied because everyone loved it =).
Dawn ppl, if you can't take a joke, you have your own forums ^^ this is on my portfolio and started as a design piece, so take it personally if you'd like but take the shirt aswell!
Feel free to make your own, post and have fun ^^ I plan to make more funny t-shirts, don't like it, well don't log in =).

Thanks guys ^^!
Back to top Go down
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:59 pm

lol! this is one of the funniest things I've seen lol!
even made me register just to post king
Back to top Go down
lmmortal

PostSubject: Still LOL   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:09 pm

And now to laugh again under my registered name
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:12 pm

glad you liked it =)
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Added, first version of Khalid's tehVan shirt =o tell me if you'd like it different or with other colours, lettering etc ^^

Destiny Merchandise ^^ Tehvan10
Back to top Go down
Disturbia

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Battle Kahuna Battle Kahuna
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Awwwsome Very Happy good job belle Smile
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Haha, that's awesome! I love the eyes in the passenger side window haha
Back to top Go down
lmmortal

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:00 pm

cheers I'd buy that cheers
Looks like someone has a future in T-Shirt design queen
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:07 am

lmmortal wrote:
cheers I'd buy that cheers
Looks like someone has a future in T-Shirt design queen
glad you liked it =)
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:33 am

As for the T-Shirts (which believe it or not, I haven't seen before just now- they are really good, and great design. Although I do feel the first design is maybe a little bit below the belt- I say this because I am the expert at doing things such as these.

edit/ by belle, because it won't help anything and thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Merchandise ^^   Destiny Merchandise ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny Merchandise ^^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next