Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!

Go down 
+10
TheMasterCleric
ChibiBobo
Wh0AmI
Pebbles
ShEbEaSt
Roxis
maceh
Belletrice
RaZieLRaH
Crimson
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Left_bar_bleue1/1Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Empty
PostSubject: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Yey! Got bez's forum treasure!
Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! CrimsonsHotties

And for you Chibi!
Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Sealqaw
Back to top Go down
RaZieLRaH
Star Lover
RaZieLRaH

Character Sheet
Level: 1
Class:
PvP Rating:
Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Left_bar_bleue1/1Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 pm

oh i wounder why did crimson save that
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:07 pm

B ftw
Back to top Go down
maceh

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:37 pm

well...right now its been like 2 days.. so i think i'll take all those girls to make up for lost time ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:06 am

Which ones Bunny? Lol
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Left_bar_bleue50/300Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:40 pm

i think ur missing a few chibi confused
Back to top Go down
ShEbEaSt

ShEbEaSt

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:23 am

eh is chibi on there 0.o they all look frikkin HOT! lol =D
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Left_bar_bleue50/300Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:52 pm

ShEbEaSt wrote:

oi u look but dont touch!!
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Left_bar_bleue-190/300Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Pebbles wrote:
ShEbEaSt wrote:

oi u look but dont touch!!

all ur daughters pebb? Surprised
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Left_bar_bleue1/300Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Wait, what??? omg I'm not in that picture, how did you guys get that idea?? @___@

And lol Crim, you saved my baby seal~~ :3
Back to top Go down
TheMasterCleric

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:51 am

C FTW =P
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:26 pm

The A girl has that look who sais: I am innocent, come take my innocence away affraid
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:05 pm

bjellicious wrote:
The A girl has that look who sais: I am innocent, come take my innocence away affraid

lmao
Back to top Go down
MUFIAZA
I need to pick a rank title
I need to pick a rank title
MUFIAZA

Character Sheet
Level: 121
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:09 pm

i like A, C and D faces and i like A, B, and D legs
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:03 am

MUFIAZA wrote:
i like A, C and D faces and i like A, B, and D legs

are un intending to cut them and make a new perfect girl according ur tastes? xD

hmmm i choose the C girl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!   Salvaging the important stuff from old forums! Empty

Back to top Go down

Salvaging the important stuff from old forums!
Page 1 of 1