Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ZooZoo for player Rep!

Go down 
+12
Sheri
Roxis
Eish
TheMasterCleric
stefanLusT
ShEbEaSt
Wh0AmI
Belletrice
pandersoN
Crimson
Chii
bjellicious
16 posters
AuthorMessage

ZooZoo for player Rep! Empty
PostSubject: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:42 pm

You knew it was coming...

Click here to vote for Salamander's Player Representative

Who will stand out from the rest?
It’s election season in Rappelz! We want to hear what you want and we want to share the process of enacting change in Rappelz, and to do so we’re instituting new Player Representatives. One player from each server – to be elected by YOU – will have direct contact with the GMs. Then, every week, a summary of all discussions between Player Representatives and the GMs will be published on the official Rappelz website, so everyone has a window into the communication and decision-making process here at Gala-Net.

Being a Player Representative is not just an invitation to a forum, though! As a Player Representative, you will have a responsibility to the players that elected you as well as to the Rappelz GMs. In turn, the GMs have responsibilities to you to keep communication open, timely, and as complete as possible (contractual and privacy obligations allowing).

Player Representative Responsibilities:
~ Discuss player issues directly with the GMs.
~ Discuss issues with fellow players to bring the most important issues to the GMs.
~ Inform fellow players about GM responses regarding their issues.

GM Responsibilities:
~ Answer Player Representative questions in a timely manner.
~ Publish a summary of Player Representative discussions to keep all players informed.
~ Seek information from nFlavor to better answer Player Representative questions.

Election Process:
A survey for each server will be created on the official website for the purpose of the election. The survey will include a write-in ballot in which players can nominate the player of their choice to represent their server. Attempting to vote multiple times will invalidate all of your votes. Attempting to buy votes or otherwise cheat in the election will result in immediate disqualification.

The person with the most votes will be offered a Player Representative position. If he or she declines, it will be offered to the next person in line.

Elections will occur once every three months. Player Representatives may be elected multiple times.

Gala-Net reserves the right to modify the election process at any time.

If a Player Representative is not fulfilling his or her responsibilities or is abusing his or her position, he or she can be removed as a Player Representative at the GMs’ discretion. Player Representatives are bound by the same rules as any other player and will not be granted any special in-game or forum powers and will not be given any preferential treatment due to their position.

The first election will be held on May 5th to May 31st, 2009. Rock the Rappelz Vote!
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
ZooZoo for player Rep! Left_bar_bleue50/300ZooZoo for player Rep! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:07 am

When I go into the voting page for Salamander, nothing happens.. Or I can see the gpotato bar's and such.. but nowhere to vote Sad
Back to top Go down
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:43 am

Voted for ZooZoo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
ZooZoo for player Rep! Left_bar_bleue1/1ZooZoo for player Rep! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:47 am

Voted, now you owe me your soul. What a Face
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
ZooZoo for player Rep! Left_bar_bleue1/1ZooZoo for player Rep! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:50 am

voted for stefan he payed 15ss

sry zoo

lol!
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:58 am

voted zoo because it's a fashion
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
ZooZoo for player Rep! Left_bar_bleue-190/300ZooZoo for player Rep! Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:08 am

voted on zoo Very Happy gl mate Wink
Back to top Go down
ShEbEaSt

ShEbEaSt

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:39 am

Voted for you ZooZoo, i told my party last nite to vote for you too, dunno ifthey will lol. but GL MATE
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
ZooZoo for player Rep! Left_bar_bleue50/300ZooZoo for player Rep! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:40 am

We gotta make a campaign ! lol

Use the name Vote for ZooZoo on shops, rename the pets.. I am gonna rename it for VoteForZooZoo untill the election is over ( that goes for my skelly, orc is gonna be renamed to something with destiny when I get a CNC in my hand ^^)
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
ZooZoo for player Rep! Left_bar_bleue0/0ZooZoo for player Rep! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:01 am

well i voted for zoo Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:12 am

Belletrice wrote:
voted zoo because it's a fashion
Voting ZooZoo is a lifestyle!
Back to top Go down
TheMasterCleric

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:21 am

I will vote on you ZooZoo.The best luck to you mate. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:30 am

i vote zooo all the way because he is uber
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:38 pm

voted for the demi god ZooZoo
Back to top Go down
Sheri

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Normally I would not wish this upon my worst emeny, but since ZooZoo seemed to be nice enough to "volunteer" for it, I just voted for him.

It just seemed like it would be a all work no pay type of thing, and you get to be the first line of defense to the GMs. Good luck, ZooZoo!
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Sheri wrote:
Normally I would not wish this upon my worst emeny, but since ZooZoo seemed to be nice enough to "volunteer" for it, I just voted for him.

It just seemed like it would be a all work no pay type of thing, and you get to be the first line of defense to the GMs. Good luck, ZooZoo!

Secret plan to give the Rep's an unlimited supply of SS for the time they are rep's?

Would be cool =D

But yeah, without even reading this I voted for ZooZoo as I just knew he would love the position and let's face it, he rocks =D
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
PvP Rating:
ZooZoo for player Rep! Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300ZooZoo for player Rep! Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:09 pm

ZooZoo wrote:

I'm a mostly-knowing semi-potent Rappelz minor deity.

you know i voted ZooZoo ......... i think chibi would hate it and i dont spend enough time ingame or care enough about ppl other then my guild/friends to do it Razz
Back to top Go down
MUFIAZA
I need to pick a rank title
I need to pick a rank title
MUFIAZA

Character Sheet
Level: 121
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:54 pm

ZooZoo ftw the best sb cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:21 pm

You guys are great! (=
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:00 am

*vote cast for ZooZoo*

Couldn't think of anyone better for the job dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZooZoo for player Rep!   ZooZoo for player Rep! Empty

Back to top Go down

ZooZoo for player Rep!
Page 1 of 1