Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For those who like to read . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yvain

Yvain

For those who like to read . . . Empty
PostSubject: For those who like to read . . .   For those who like to read . . . EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:18 am

Hey everybody! I hope Rappelz is treating you all well Razz. Just figured I’d stop in and say hello to everyone.

Also, for those of you who don’t know, I’ve been playing Eve Online lately. It’s totally different from Rappelz - most of you probably wouldn’t like it lol - but it’s right up my alley. One thing about Eve that’s awesome is that it has a very rich fiction behind it. After reading some of the stuff that other people have written, I’ve kinda been inspired to write my own. Since I’m always looking for people to share it with and critique/flame my writing, I’ll post a link to it here. (Btw it’s not written so that you have to know the ins and outs of the Eve universe to understand it, y’all should be able to make sense of it.)

The White Wolf – backstory by Lupus Albus

Any feedback you provide would be much appreciated Smile.

I hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
For those who like to read . . . Left_bar_bleue50/300For those who like to read . . . Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: For those who like to read . . .   For those who like to read . . . EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:46 am

Phyredrake is pro @ eve.
basically eve friends rape friends and then they quit the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: For those who like to read . . .   For those who like to read . . . EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Lol, interesting way to put it. Do you know his in-game name?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who like to read . . .   For those who like to read . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

For those who like to read . . .
Page 1 of 1