Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read

Go down 
+10
Chii
BamBam
LightRayne
Crimson
Eish
pandersoN
Richnox
RyanaBanks
Makron
ChibiBobo
14 posters
AuthorMessage

Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:04 am

Lately, we've had quite a few lower levels (i.e. lower than level 80) applying to join Destiny. This is not normally a problem, but it does carry some extra concerns for the player wanting to join the guild and for Destiny.

Our concerns:

• Normally we do accept low level players who decide that this is the guild they want to join.
  • We are quite a full guild. We have spaces open, but don't have unlimited spaces. At some points we may not be able to accept low levels based on this. Most times it is not a problem.
  • Low level players sometimes guild hop. This is normal, but if you feel like Destiny is not where you want to be, decide that quickly and leave respectfully. Players who just seem to be hopping from guild to guild indefinitely have a hard time getting a second chance.
  • Low level players often get bored of Rappelz and leave. If you are not sure if Rappelz is a game you want to play long-term, please try another guild first.

Your concerns:

• Our main group of players starts around Rank 4 (80 ) and we have many players up through R6 (120 .) Consider how many friends in the guild you will be able to actually play with.
  • If being able to log on and consistently play Rappelz with your guild is a concern, Destiny may not offer this until R4 . It may be best to seek a guild with a lower-level player base as a "starter guild" and then transition to an established "high-level guild."
  • If your primary goal is to have a great group of friends to chat with while you're online and can find people to play with on your own, then you may still enjoy Destiny a lot.
  • High levels traditionally have priority in Sieges and Time Attacks, though we usually attempt to siege dungeons with enough entry spots to accommodate anyone who attends. We expect all of our members to try to make themselves available for sieges, but if the siege has a huge turnout, there may be a R4 or higher cutoff.

Please (Destiny members) reply with your opinions on quality low-level guilds that may be worthwhile to join if Destiny is not a good fit. These would be established groups around the 20 to 70 level range.

Last edited by ZooZoo on Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Left_bar_bleue1/300Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:46 am

I can't think of any good guilds off the top of my head with a lot of low level players, except for the alt guilds of KejorakuBersatu and LegionOfLegends. Obviously, though, players who join these alt guilds are being groomed to join the main guilds once they hit R4+.

ForceOfOne seems to have a large number of lower leveled players as well as high level players; however, I'm not really sure what levels they are recruiting (just throwing their name out there, in case they do take low level players). Fallen is recruiting, and the last I saw their level requirement was 50+, but that requirement might have gotten higher since then.
Back to top Go down
Makron
Lil' Mak
Lil' Mak
Makron

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:15 am

Thinkin about this -

We should be promoting a lil on the lower levels NOT alts - newer players that are getting into the game. We should really find a way of keeping those players encouraged. Now if they want to join the guild GREAT!! but we must know if they are up to being dedicated to playing. last time i tried to get a few people i know playing they gave up after about lvl 25.

i can dp with lower levels becuase i have a low level alt ,but if we can get our lower level players to play with experienced people with alts we can teach them the best ways to play their character and class (one advantage of being in our guild). We can then get them to level and reward them along the way for their achievements - i dunno like a piece of kit or somthin or just a mega gratz. low level game play on the game isnt exactly great...

i even heard once there was a destiny guild for low levels ( dunno if true or not) but it didnt work out apparently, maybe we should figure this idea out again and see if we can intice lower levels onto that?

Last edited by Makron on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Left_bar_bleue1/1Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:16 am

Fallen is 70+ I think.
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Left_bar_bleue1/300Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:44 am

Makron wrote:
i even heard once there was a destiny guild for low levels ( dunno if true or not) but it didnt work out apparently, maybe we should figure this idea out again and see if we can intice lower levels onto that?

The idea of making a Destiny alt guild came up once a while ago, but it was voted down at that time. The main reasons for this were because 1) there is no alliance chat, so it cuts off communication between the main guild and the alt guild, and 2) we didn't want our new/low level players to feel like some sort of sub-group of Destiny with lower status. I think the best way to promote interaction between our high level players and any low level players who join would be to have them all in the same guild, so we can all socialize in guild chat (maybe alts can go into an alt guild, but that's a topic for another thread).
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:09 am

I don't know whether the maximum number of free slots in our guild should be such a problem. As far as I know we got quite a lot of inactive low level characters that could be kicked.
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Left_bar_bleue1/1Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:44 am

DestinyBurkerBuker
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:45 am

Lol Panda!
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Left_bar_bleue50/300Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:06 am

Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read 94534
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 am

You can kick my sin if you need the spot.
I honestly dont have the time to play atm,
I dont even have time to troll the forums properly anymore.Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read 21
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Left_bar_bleue50/300Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:00 am

Crimson wrote:
I dont even have time to troll the forums properly anymore.Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read 21
not kicking you lol
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 am

AltsFTW seems like a nice group of people helping out new players i heard there average lvl is somewhere in the 30's and they have over 150 members so ...
Back to top Go down
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Crimson wrote:

BUT WE LOVE U Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read 442757 Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read 442757

unlike bez, who no one really likes cuz he edits ppls posts

Last edited by Chii on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Left_bar_bleue-190/300Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:34 am

Chii wrote:
Crimson wrote:

BUT WE LOVE U Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read 442757 Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read 442757

yeah, but we love u Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read 26
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:01 am

Thx guys...

Lots of love...

All coming from the same sex...

Woot me... Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read 15 WTB> butt plug asap.
Back to top Go down
Wildwilie

Wildwilie

Character Sheet
Level: 71
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:59 pm

earlier in the posts chibi said there where lots of good low lvl in ledion of legends alt but that very true i want to join them first before you guys.
so i went in legionacademy the only thing is it was rare to see anotehr person on and that sucked(srry for my language).
i want a active guild, they said it was active but its wasnt really it was pretty much dead.
Back to top Go down
tflameHealer

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:03 pm

KejoBurkerBurker is Kejo's 20-79 guild :S we have a nice few active people xD, once u hit 80 u can stay if wanted or join main or any other guild Razz, we recently got it an active leader to watch over it, so i find its perfect for new players who cant join Destiny to go to, learn the game, meet people, cause without a doubt at the moment if ur in one of the Kejo guilds youll meet some Destiny members Razz
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:32 pm

this topic isn't made for ppl to coach future members o.o
Back to top Go down
tflameHealer

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Belletrice wrote:
this topic isn't made for ppl to coach future members o.o

yes but KejoBersatu was mentioned in the earlier posts, and its a 80+, just to clearify
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read   Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read Empty

Back to top Go down

Low-levels Considering Joining Destiny, Please Read
Page 1 of 1