Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rappelz Client Help

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
Rappelz Client Help Left_bar_bleue50/300Rappelz Client Help Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Rappelz Client Help Empty
PostSubject: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Anyone have a good site where i can download rappelz everyone that ive downloaded so far either get up to the launcher and stop or dont work all together
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
Rappelz Client Help Left_bar_bleue50/300Rappelz Client Help Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:04 pm

patch server is down roxis ( i think! maybe the site is wrong) if it is this means the game wont patch atm. prob will be fixed in maint tonight

if u still need to download the game i find Gamershell the best site for speed
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:09 pm

i think you can still patch manually by downloading the patch files .. its in the download page im just not sure if theyre all there, somtimes you need an older patch thats already removed... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:45 pm

yea ive checked suxs that removed the older files thx for the tips pebbs ill just wait for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:40 am

damn rappelz they still havent fixed it cant play untill they fix the patch files thing Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
Rappelz Client Help Left_bar_bleue0/0Rappelz Client Help Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:59 am

yea patch servers seem to be down -.- sucks
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:23 am

roxis try emailing them =/ im sure my bother patched his rappelz the other day =c
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:25 am

ill try patching again
Back to top Go down
Sheri

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:47 am

Hope you can come back soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:00 pm

do i download epic 5 part 1 then part or skip straight to part 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:35 pm

One time when Rappelz was doing a major patch, I got impatient and decided to download the manual patch.

Anyhow, it went really bad and doing the patch manually just didn't work at all. I had to go all the way back to the Rappelz main site, download the client from there and just let it patch when I tried to log into the game.

If your install just isn't working out you may have to do that. Just uninstall Rappelz completely, go to the main site and click download client and then log into the game and let the patcher patch it from there.

Sucks and takes a long time, but maybe it will work.
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:06 pm

so download part one then part 2?

and would the patch even work when i looked on totoro. net it seemed that the patch things is still down
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Roxis wrote:

and would the patch even work when i looked on totoro. net it seemed that the patch things is still down

i think they change ip, they moving office.
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:05 pm

well i emailed tech support hopefully its an ingame prob instead of the client itself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Hope they get this resolved fast.

Check the rappelz support forums. Chances are if it's their end of things, a lot of people will be having the exact same problem. Either way, their customer support does tend to get back to you pretty fast on your problems, even if you don't get the result you wanted. It may be worth a shot to e-mail them or check the forum.
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:05 pm

Roxis wrote:

if youre downloading from the website you automatically get part2 ,i dont think they let you download part 1 anymore, and everytime they update the big 1.8GB or so file to be somewhat the latest patch, not including event patches sooo if you d/l that and install, the patch should be smaller
about manuals, they worked perfect for me when the auto didnt work BUT itoki said they are unable to create manual patches for events so there will only be a manual patch AFTER the easter event is over, so i wouldnt count on manuals..

i think you should just get the big file( its usually uber slow downloads and takes up to a day =/ ) from those mirror sites they have on there and then it will auto patch when you open the launcher Shocked
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:59 pm

ive just emailed the gms and now waiting on a response most likely ill be back in game next week as seeing how it takes a while for gms to respond to my request

and thx to all that helped me im pretty sure its a in game thing as the patch fully downloaded well anyway see in you as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:04 pm

well week 2 is almost up and once its friday im pretty sure the tech support guys are virtually gone so looks like i wont be seigeing
Best of luck to the remaining archers make me proud, sheri kill khaild for me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sheri

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Crying or Very sad

I will put your name on Heat Shot. I am sure he would like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Awwww Rox... my game is being retarded too. I've uninstalled it twice now, and I'm going to reinstall and try to patch before bed tonight. Actually it fired up and logged into game once without being patched all the way.. and then the next time I logged in it attempted to patch and ended up shitting itself. I'm gona try to re-download the client for the third time. I wonder if copying the Rappelz folder from my old computer to this one after I install it (so the registry is right and whatnot) will work.... anyone have an idea?
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:46 am

ZooZoo wrote:
Awwww Rox... my game is being retarded too. I've uninstalled it twice now, and I'm going to reinstall and try to patch before bed tonight. Actually it fired up and logged into game once without being patched all the way.. and then the next time I logged in it attempted to patch and ended up shitting itself. I'm gona try to re-download the client for the third time. I wonder if copying the Rappelz folder from my old computer to this one after I install it (so the registry is right and whatnot) will work.... anyone have an idea?
pm itoki let him know its bugged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:51 am

I found out the problem, I was only downloading the client and trying to have the game auto patch it. When I uninstalled, downloaded the game and all of the patches, and patched it manually, the game auto updated like twice and then launched correctly.
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:34 pm

glad you got your problem solved Suspect Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:53 pm

hey zoo can you email gms about my prob since they will answer your problem in a sec maybe they can at least glance at my prob too Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:35 pm

I did not e-mail the gms. I just tried reinstalling and patching.

If you can pm me with exactly what you'd like me to say on your behalf, I'll pm itoki and also e-mail the customer service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Rappelz Client Help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next