Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rappelz Client Help

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:
Rappelz Client Help - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300Rappelz Client Help - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Rappelz Client Help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:54 am

ZooZoo wrote:
I found out the problem, I was only downloading the client and trying to have the game auto patch it. When I uninstalled, downloaded the game and all of the patches, and patched it manually, the game auto updated like twice and then launched correctly.

thats what i had to do too, i think its like ..when you d/l the client somehow it doesnt patch correctly until you manually patch to a more recent update and then it recognizes it and auto patches the rest.. its kinda odd
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
Rappelz Client Help - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300Rappelz Client Help - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:17 am

the problem is that i get to the point where i select my char and getting in to the char as soon as i selectthe char im going to play it turns black and essentially freezes my comp cause it wont let me click anything. ima try ur thing of manually patching, if any thing its a in game prob, this happened when i chnage the resolution during a dp about a week or so back then this happened. IF i can change the resolution without actually getting in to the game then i think that would fix it
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:06 am

Roxis wrote:
the problem is that i get to the point where i select my char and getting in to the char as soon as i selectthe char im going to play it turns black and essentially freezes my comp cause it wont let me click anything. ima try ur thing of manually patching, if any thing its a in game prob, this happened when i chnage the resolution during a dp about a week or so back then this happened. IF i can change the resolution without actually getting in to the game then i think that would fix it

you can if you go into your rappelz folder and pick "RappelzConfig"
its supposed to open the options thingy you get in game (just outside) and you can change the resolution in there
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:11 am

thx ill try that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rappelz Client Help   Rappelz Client Help - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rappelz Client Help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2