Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Foxxy wants to join from hippies

Go down 
+5
Pebbles
Toothfairy
RyanaBanks
CerealQiller
Foxxy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxxy

Foxxy

Foxxy wants to join from hippies Empty
PostSubject: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Main character name/level/class
Foxxy 118 sin

Destiny member(s) who referred you (if any)

Previous guilds
i was and had been in hippies from day 1

Please tell us a bit about yourself and why you would like to join our guild.

I'm stone ripped twisted good people I just want something new I put a lot of time with hippies

Do you agree to follow the guild rules if accepted?
yeah i'm here to have fun and lv and help theres have the same

thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Foxxy wants to join from hippies Left_bar_bleue50/300Foxxy wants to join from hippies Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:16 pm

mmm a very summarized description of yourself =j

(i do thank you for saving my time and energy from reading (for example,) an anecdote of your life, but when it comes to apps, i do appreciate those little details - to understand a potential guildee more Razz)

btw, by "something new": i'm curious about what you expect of Destiny - and if you're trying the guild out our seriously considering on being a part of us.

(i do wish you're as sincere as some of those folks from exalted who joined and left without saying a farewell) (i do not take the thought, that "Destiny is just another guild", kindly.) this is just fyi (please, nothing personal here <xD), that we have standards that we keep, and certain qualities we demand - ultimately to have fun, but to retain order.

kindly provide a little more information, please? ^^ (curiosity gets to me on such occasions of an application) lol
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
Foxxy wants to join from hippies Left_bar_bleue1/1Foxxy wants to join from hippies Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:23 am

Ye, a bit more about yourself and why it is destiny you want to join would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:
Foxxy wants to join from hippies Left_bar_bleue50/300Foxxy wants to join from hippies Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:31 am

Your age, what do you do for a living, how often do you play, the reason why you haven't quit yet and your favorite cup cake sort - are basically the question most of us probably are interested in.

Destiny guild loves to communicate at guildchat and vent server, to smalltalk and rlly get to know to their guildies. I guess that's why Cereal found your application rather short. Short ain't always bad, but your application doesn't show any motivation, why "us". ^^

So Foxxy, hi at forums, but why do you want to join Destiny?
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:29 am

foxxy was always nice in game Smile he would make a great guildie. and from my point of view, u dont really need to know someone's age Smile). i once knew a 67 year old in rappelz but he hated people to know Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
Foxxy wants to join from hippies Left_bar_bleue1/1Foxxy wants to join from hippies Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:51 am

Dun rly care about age, but a bit more info would be nice ;-)
Back to top Go down
Foxxy

Foxxy

PostSubject: more info   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:57 am

I been playing for about 3 yrs

I'm 26

I plan on playing till I'm 170 at 100% rdy to go to 171 and all my pets to

so i'll be around

I wanted to see about getting into this guild before i just went into some other one

saints invited me warlords darknbrace foceofone have all asked me to come over

but I wanted to see about getting in this guild

at best i think Shigan would like to see me in this guild other then in warlords they been asking alot lol well there you go

thats lil more about the fox

I'm the fox everybody gets one
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:17 am

Not sure I understand 100% of what you wrote, but it's a 'yes' from me.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:13 am

Since you still don't hate us for asking I guess it's cool. ^^
Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:27 pm

I doubt if Foxxy wil remember, but he/she helped me out on my main a looooooong time ago in PP1, and I told them then that I would pay them back somehow. This yes can be a small part of that making up.

YES
Back to top Go down
gromar

gromar

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Ii dont really understand your app. You wanna join before u go to other guild?:/ i hope i just misunderstood

after all Its a yes here because of toothie
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Well gonna leave the thread up until penalty is over (pm me then foxxy), but if nobody has any serious objections, you can consider yourself accepted :-D
Back to top Go down
Foxxy

Foxxy

PostSubject: Thanks   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:01 pm

thank you all for your yes vote

I'm not good with forums Lol and Yes yes yes I want to join your guild
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:58 pm

mmm i've got the impression that you're leaning towards being that silent type of person; and im cool with that (i am as well irl Razz).

i honestly hate to be nosey about people's lives and stuff, but it's usually nice to know ppl, no? ^^

i see you're considering Destiny as a comparison with other guilds; i don't mind too much if you leave later after you join, but i do hope it's for a good reason Smile. i can tell you though, i've got a very good reason to stay in Destiny after comparing to the other large guilds on salamander. but then again, thats just my evaluation Wink. i know that it's important for you to be in a guild that you feel comfortable in and enjoy - to feel at home and have fun. and, it's common knowledge that whatever guild one joins, usually tells me what kind of person he or she is (e.g. an "elitest" kind of person would usually like to join a guild with other "elitest" type of people or just simply a "powerful-looking" guild, while a casual gamer might just enjoy a family-like environment or a small guild).

anyways, please forgive my rambling (you'll find it a bad habit of mine <xP). it seems like you're a pretty nice person (although just a bit introverted) lol. it'll be a yes from me Smile

p.s. also, if you found my opinions rash or harshly inaccurate, please forgive me of that too <xD - its what iv processed of what i see atm, which can change when i get to know someone better.

Last edited by CerealQiller on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bahl

Character Sheet
Level: 127
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:06 am

hiya fox, ofcourse a yes from me. Was off for a few days. Didnt see your app sooner.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:29 am

I have a hard time believing shigan would want to see you here as she made sure i knew how she hated us unless there's another reason but you're welcome to the guild since members like you =)
Back to top Go down
Foxxy

Foxxy

PostSubject: Invite   Foxxy wants to join from hippies EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:08 pm

I think you can add me now or sometime Wed

I can't wait to be apart of this guild. I hope everything goes good

and Belletrice I didn't know shigan hated this guild

I said that cuz i think this guild is good but in anyway shigan don't care what i do lol

So hope to have fun and make new
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxxy wants to join from hippies   Foxxy wants to join from hippies Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxxy wants to join from hippies
Page 1 of 1