Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i want to join destiny

Go down 
+10
Toothfairy
CerealQiller
pandersoN
bjellicious
Living
Richnox
Sodden
Antje
Pebbles
he11dan
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
he11dan

i want to join destiny Empty
PostSubject: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 pm

hel11dan/121/soulbreeder
talked to bellatrice about it
legionoflegends left because just wanted to join a guild with more people near my lvl
i would like to join your guild because it seems fun and like i said alot of people my lvl so i can always get dp and farming parties and i bet alot of fun
and yes i agree to all the rules
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
i want to join destiny Left_bar_bleue50/300i want to join destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 pm

i dont know u in game Smile so ill see what the other members think of u Very Happy. after talking 2 u, you seem cool Smile dino here btw
Back to top Go down
he11dan

PostSubject: reply   i want to join destiny EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:23 pm

ok thanks im very nice and try to help everyone an dim 10+4 taming and will tame for guildies for free but if they want to tip i cant say no lol
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:21 pm

You've always been nice to me, so pending a little more info, its a yes from me Very Happy

P.S. gzzz on purple pixie lol
Back to top Go down
he11dan

PostSubject: purple pixie   i want to join destiny EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:23 pm

yea tamed it a while back just havent told anybody about it
Back to top Go down
he11dan

PostSubject: info   i want to join destiny EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:26 pm

rl name is ryan
i like to play basketball play alot after i get out of that i like to play rapelz to kill time
im 16 years old live in kentucky most boring state ever and yes we do wear shoes lol and antje i love cake especially trip choclate truffle cake
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:
i want to join destiny Left_bar_bleue1/1i want to join destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:48 pm

from my latin corner i say yes!
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:17 am

I don't know you, so I won't vote yes or no. You do seem like a nice guy though Smile
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
i want to join destiny Left_bar_bleue50/300i want to join destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 am

dont know you too
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 am

Living wrote:
dont know you too
It's either. Don't know you either. rendeer
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:48 am

He likes cake! sold!!

and, I have been in dp with him.. and I know he is a nice guy, from what I experienced a while ago.. I think it was around lvl 50-60, so he have outlvl'd me a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
i want to join destiny Left_bar_bleue1/1i want to join destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:51 am

you left my last dp while we were on ss cuz you didnt tank :E
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:47 am

i kno he11 =D

he was a pretty good tank when he was still a soldier ^^ on sb, idk, but he does have a rather agreeable personality. i dont know him well enough to say more.

thats my 2 clicks =P

as for my opinion, its a quarter of a yes bcuz you like cake Very Happy, another quarter of a yes bcuz ur 16 like me ^^D, and its a half of a yes from me if you like lucky charms Razz

(if you dont like the rainbows or the horseshoes, thats ok i hate em too)

edit: no for ignoring a potential guildee Razz

Last edited by CerealQiller on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:16 am

well we can put you on a trail and see how it goes Smile what does others think of this?
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:59 am

Don't know him, never heard of him before -
and in his first post he said he talked to Belle about it.

I won't say a word till I read HER comment.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:51 pm

he does not have my approval because I don't know him. Tbh I only heard bad things till you guys commented. I just directed him to the forums, I couldn't care less at this point lol the applications are suppose to be closed too.

Why the rush to join the guild btw? You seemed to be in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Exctasy

Exctasy

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:02 pm

maybe we sent him as a spy........... Cool

on a serious note though....my gf had problems with his behaviour also i have photographic evidence of his rudeness in pms by myself and also my gf.

so maybe you guys may change your mind...maybe not, but as a neutral party thats my input on this guy...

I personally tried to get him removed from LoL they scolded him an gave him a chance...Go figured...
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
PvP Rating:
i want to join destiny Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300i want to join destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:10 pm

btw every one ... poll up for this in the ali thread plz vote

and to let you know my vote is no ... not this close to a siege and no one really know him not any ones friend ... kinda rare for his lvl
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:18 pm

I don't want new ppl on siege times. After the siege it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:39 pm

It's a straight no from me.
No before siege. No after siege.

No. I don't like this situation. Don't like to read this thread and an application thread shouldn't make me feel clumsy.

No thank you, but no.
Back to top Go down
he11dan

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 pm

so am i in or no?
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:37 pm

he11dan wrote:
so am i in or no?

we making a vote now wait for the result
Back to top Go down
he11dan

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:39 pm

ok i hope i get in
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:30 pm

he11dan wrote:
ok i hope i get in

what make you want to join so badly?
Back to top Go down
Giggly

Giggly

Character Sheet
Level: 123
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:51 pm

idk if my vote counts but i haven't had too many good experiences with him as a soldier. perhaps he is better as a rebirthed SB? i do not know....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to join destiny   i want to join destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

i want to join destiny
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next