Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^

Go down 
+10
Manoj
Scorp
Toothfairy
Living
TwilightPeach
CerealQiller
BamBam
Belletrice
Richnox
Kravings
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Simple question ppl
Yes
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
No
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Vote_lcap59%Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kravings

Kravings

Character Sheet
Level: 60
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:17 am

1 what did you hear about Destiny that makes you want to join us?

i heard that destiny is Active and friendly Something that most guilds Arn't
Helpful. that ranges from helping a friend level on alts. to helping out people who have been pked etc.etc.

2 what do you expect from a guild?/what do you think a guild expects from you?

i expect the guild to be active,friendly,caring,welcoming,helpful (if needed)

And the guild would expect from me 100% commitment to the guild. I.e no guild hopping.
For me to be Active, Working hard on my levels to hit that R4 place.,Friendly and Most importantly RULE ABIDING Smile

3 is lightrayne fail?
Hmmmmmmmm.....*Strokes Chin.....* YEAH xD LOL Sorry Kieran Smile
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:20 am

Well guess it's a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:55 am

making vote
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:25 am

Belletrice wrote:
Do i only invite hardcore ppl? XD

Well look at me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:35 am

LightRayne wrote:
Giff, let go of the caps lock key man Very Happy
and yeah i know sam irl have done since i was a baby hes practically my cousin lol.

Another Herts boy eh?
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:05 am

Your the fail sam known you 16 years still can't spell my name correct Razz
gtfo
and yeah hes herts.
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:55 am

i vote no as you have yet to be recommended by some one in the guild .... knowing some one and them recommending you are 2 completely different things

all pease look in the topic posted in the privte section and remember rules are here for a reason
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:53 am

meh I vote yes. I thought it was a great application and he seems like a nice kid to me. Stuff happens, everyone (or most everyone) has pked sometime in their rappelz life, and he apologized, so lets all just calm down XD. And he wasn't referred, yeah, but I'm thinking sometimes you can make an exception, especially since we usually say no lol. Whatever, explanation done, I say yes.
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:49 pm

Scorp wrote:
Kravings wrote:
Main character name/level/class

Kravings / lvl 60 / Evoker

Destiny member(s) who referred you (if any)
No-One Referred me to the guild.

i stopped reading her as we just turned some one down for the same reason it would be unfair to accept another into the guild whit having the same problem .......... i choose not to be a hypocrite here and i say no to you based on not knowing any one in the guild ..... if you dont already have friends in a guild you dont have a real reason to join it other then protection by higher lvls or just being power hungry that is my opinion and you can hold me to it as i hold myself to it

PS if i have been coming off as rude on any of the recent aps you can pm me and ask me about it

you have to w8 till we discuss it that's how and why the aps are done on the forum

i still stand by this and think it would be unfair to others that have been turned down in the past for similar reasons and there for vote no still
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:25 pm

I voted No, for the same reason scorp did, it would be unfair.
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:33 am

I also vote no. It isn't fair as we turned down the lovely Persefon for being low level and relatively new to the game.

I found out from her before I read on here she didn't get in because she was shouting for a Guild, so I PM'd her. We had a nice chat, she is really pleasant and I remembered she is Croatian. I told her she can join my guild if she wishes, as it is a European guild and if she decides to re-apply to Destiny later on, I would have no problem with this.

So yeah I say no... dunno why it took me all of that to explain that.
Back to top Go down
xWreathx

xWreathx

Character Sheet
Level: 102
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:56 am

Gotta vote no....Sry.

Not for any other reason than we have to be consistent in the decisions.

If one person doesn't get in because they are low level / new to the game etc then this needs to be carried on to all other apps. There are exceptions agreed, rl friends etc, but I don't think that this is an exception.

that's my two penny's worth anyway
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:56 pm

TwilightPeach wrote:
It isn't fair as we turned down the lovely Persefon for being low level and relatively new to the game.

- also from lacking more (a) adequate reason(s) to join; and i repeat its not so much of being low-lvl, its the high tendency and commonality for low lvls to lack developed understanding in rappelz... plz, we're not an "anti-low-lvls" guild. i beg you to choose your words more wisely Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 34
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:05 pm

this has gone on long enough we are not rejecting you because of your lvl or statuse

you simply do not meat our guidlines as to what and aplicant requires

no real reason as to why you wish to join us and no one recamending youthat one in the bold being a big one ... [also the reason we did not except perphny not her lvl]

you did not get in feel free to aply at a later date when you have friends that will stan up for you in the guild ... as you dont have any at this time

this guild is a close family and only taking in other that we know and are friends with and have no problems with the other members before they join is how we stay as close as we are we will not change that not for you not for any one we are destiny one of if not the oldest guild on our server we might not have the highest lvls but we work well together and care about each other and that is what makes us the strongest guild in the server

thread locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^   Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application To Join Destiny Guild ^_^
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2