Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First impressions of new content?

Go down 
+14
Bahl
Living
Flying Xicken
Murdoc
TwilightPeach
LightRayne
CerealQiller
Roxis
P1nt0
Richnox
RyanaBanks
pandersoN
ChibiBobo
Manoj
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First impressions of new content? Empty
PostSubject: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Please post a little bit about your first impressions of the new game content.

IMO the new dungeon is a headache. Lots of super ranged mobs that you can't tell where they are shooting from, very crowded area, and no direct path to a lot of the mobs that come at you, so your melee pets cant run to them. Harpy + BP is what I long for!
Back to top Go down
Manoj

Character Sheet
Level: 138
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
First impressions of new content? Left_bar_bleue1/1First impressions of new content? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:22 pm

after logging in first thing i tried is 130(*) field boss near waterfall.. almost reduced its hp to 75% then a 10k crit i was lying on the ground xD (bottled)

Then with stormguard, msb and some other peeps went to try killing new dungeon boss.. same reduced its hp to 75% and a 16k crit... again lying on the ground and party wipe..

Overall i felt it quite interesting and challenging xD
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
First impressions of new content? Left_bar_bleue1/300First impressions of new content? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:55 am

Quick list of random thoughts:
  • The new login screen/char creation screens are pretty~ I want that deva girl's armor!
  • Baaahhh I want my Easter bunny cloak back! T_T
  • Yay for being able to trade in lak for r4+ chips!
  • Ooohhhh~ when I stand in a crowded place in town, I get AOE buffed by random people! Nice!
  • The grocery merchant has new foods for levels in between now, and they look way yummier too!
  • This flea market place is so nice~ Very Happy
  • What are these freaking essence of powder things, and how do I use them??
  • Where are those razor tokens? I want a loot moon bunny and fallen angel wings!
  • E-octopus for 200mil in the AH, WTH?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
First impressions of new content? Left_bar_bleue1/1First impressions of new content? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:28 am

Manoj wrote:
after logging in first thing i tried is 130(*) field boss near waterfall.. almost reduced its hp to 75% then a 10k crit i was lying on the ground xD (bottled)

Then with stormguard, msb and some other peeps went to try killing new dungeon boss.. same reduced its hp to 75% and a 16k crit... again lying on the ground and party wipe..

Overall i felt it quite interesting and challenging xD

i almost made 50% Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manoj

Character Sheet
Level: 138
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:58 am

is it the same boss near waterfall?? i forgot its name something like Pisces...
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 am

I love the HV buffs. Finally something that's worthwhile paying for :-D

Also love getting AoE buffed all the time...

Not so happy about enchantment rate for bags (12 rogue = 4 adventurers = no explorer).

Only had one try at getting epic stones yet and failed, but hey, that's not representative (though my brother said it's aprox 1/10 success on de-servers...)
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:36 am

Manoj wrote:
is it the same boss near waterfall?? i forgot its name something like Pisces...

yep and there are alot more 120 / 130 / 140 * monsters ...
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:42 am

RyanaBanks wrote:
Only had one try at getting epic stones yet and failed, but hey, that's not representative (though my brother said it's aprox 1/10 success on de-servers...)
How do you get epic stones? I don't see a formula for it at the combination page of the solus aurum page.
Back to top Go down
P1nt0

P1nt0

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:10 am

10 Rares + 1 Extreme Power = 1 epic stone , its says on Extreme Power description

I like the possibily to gen new cards.. since i have tons in wh like most of u
cheers
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
First impressions of new content? Left_bar_bleue50/300First impressions of new content? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:33 pm

how do you gen new cards i dont get that
Back to top Go down
P1nt0

P1nt0

Character Sheet
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Combine 4 Skill Cards(any cards) + 1 Entropy Accelerator(from merchant 100k)= Solid Energy, Enhanced Vessel, or Distilled Skill

Distilled Skill + 1 Extreme Power(***) = 1 Random Skill Card

Kill monsters to collect Essence of Power, Concentrated Power, and Extreme Power

I already got Taming Card, Quick Pace, Concentration, Blessing of Str, Vit Support, Flash and some others that are garbage Razz
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:59 pm

i pk u if u use archer cards ... use sh ........
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Poison Arrow? :-P
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
First impressions of new content? Left_bar_bleue50/300First impressions of new content? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:03 pm

i pk you if you use any cards (besides poison healing/oblivion/creature resto - theyr so useless) xP jk

ChibiBobo wrote:

[*]Baaahhh I want my Easter bunny cloak back! T_T[/list]

what happened to it? O.o

ChibiBobo wrote:

[*]Yay for being able to trade in lak for r4+ chips![/list]

*AGREES* Very Happy

ChibiBobo wrote:

[*]Ooohhhh~ when I stand in a crowded place in town, I get AOE buffed by random people! Nice![/list]

love how i almost dont even need to ask for buffs anymore! theres like a rebuff every few minutes at the hv WH xP

ChibiBobo wrote:

[*]The grocery merchant has new foods for levels in between now, and they look way yummier too![/list]
you could not comprehend how hungry those things made me last night Dx

i bought a few thousand sushi rolls and cakes from for the hec of it Razz

(pity... they missed cereal =/...)

ChibiBobo wrote:

[*]This flea market place is so nice~ Very Happy [/list]
no more lag at rondo center lol

ChibiBobo wrote:

[*]What are these freaking essence of powder things, and how do I use them??[/list]
http://rappelz.gpotato.com/solusaurum/#combination

and the site didnt mention that combining 10 "essences of power" gives you 1 "concentrated power", and 10 "concentrated power"s give you 1 "extreme power". you can combine 1 concentrated power with 10 common soul stones (the ones you get from field mobs) for a chance to get one rare soul stone (the ones you get from dungeon mobs) (++, +++). or, 1 extreme power with 10 rare soul stones for a possible epic stone. i tried getting an epic stone but it failed x.x...

as for using the sewing kit, it just keeps failing... idk y. someone wasted/broke 40+ rogue bags lol

ChibiBobo wrote:

[*]Where are those razor tokens? I want a loot moon bunny and fallen angel wings![/list]
i guess they're super rare...

ChibiBobo wrote:

[*]E-octopus for 200mil in the AH, WTH?!?!?![/list]
lol just ppl showing off Razz
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:06 pm

i love the new icons for the cubes, bags, , basic skill cards, and pet cards, and the dropping of basic skill cards ^^

only thing im disappointed about is the server lag (i think it's from having so much ppl on it) and the slower loading times x.x (noticed that it takes longer for me to load up between portals at pp1/2)
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:43 am

creature resto isn't useless neither is poison healing, the cards that is.
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:31 am

EPIC 6, WE FORCE YOU INTO HV (cashshop)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:42 am

Why would having extra bonus in HV "force" you into hv? It's not like you're any weaker than before. If I had money to blow I'd use it on cubes and other stuff to build my gear up, not hv with 1 hour buffs.
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:44 am

how shall i farm with out hv scrolls? -_- im overweight after 500 chips
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:28 am

I like the increased drop rates of cards.

In one DP yesterday at con1 PP1, I had a empty Hawkman card drop AND an empty Harpy card. Both failed, but I was in shock as I have only ever had one tier 2 or above card drop in the past.
Back to top Go down
Murdoc
It's never Lupus
It's never Lupus
Murdoc

Character Sheet
Level: 69
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Im kinda like the new droprate...

Got 2 octos yesterday in less than half an hour near CV

1 tamed Very Happy 1 failed

Thanks to Achills
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Oooooh! Where near CV? I wanna get one, and get it tamed then give it to my friend who really wants one!
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:52 pm

LightRayne wrote:
creature resto isn't useless neither is poison healing, the cards that is.

lol i never said the skills werent; i said its cards were:

CerealQiller wrote:
cards (besides poison healing/oblivion/creature resto - theyr so useless)
Back to top Go down
Flying Xicken
I want a rank!
I want a rank!
Flying Xicken

Character Sheet
Level: 123
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Only today "fully" played in E6, the only thing bad is... there's an unbelievable increase in the buff beggers... ffs -.-
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:57 pm

pandersoN wrote:

how shall i farm with out hv scrolls? -_- im overweight after 500 chips

yeah... what pisses me off is how heavy those "essance of power"s are... and after combining 10 of those to make 1 concentrated power, u'v got even more weight =/... (each essence of power is 0.5 weight; ten of those is 5 weight, but combining ten of those makes 1 concentrated power, which is 10 weight each x.x)

maybe that's why the bigger bags came along... but then again it seems impossible to make any other them since they'v apparently got a 100% fail rate -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? Empty

Back to top Go down

First impressions of new content?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next