Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First impressions of new content?

Go down 
+14
Bahl
Living
Flying Xicken
Murdoc
TwilightPeach
LightRayne
CerealQiller
Roxis
P1nt0
Richnox
RyanaBanks
pandersoN
ChibiBobo
Manoj
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
First impressions of new content? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300First impressions of new content? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

First impressions of new content? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Flying Xicken wrote:
Only today "fully" played in E6, the only thing bad is... there's an unbelievable increase in the buff beggers... ffs -.-
lol i just say, "wtf are buffs? waddever they r i dun tink i has them go away"

(lol yeah Twisted Evil )

(conversation with a random buff beggar) wrote:

him: buff plis
me: que?
him: buff plss
him: buffffs plissss
(pause)
him: BUFF PLSSSS
(pause)
him: buff por favor
me: pardon?
(pause)
him: puta
(runs away; begs someone else)
me: (lol)
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
First impressions of new content? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300First impressions of new content? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:28 pm

CerealQiller wrote:
Flying Xicken wrote:
Only today "fully" played in E6, the only thing bad is... there's an unbelievable increase in the buff beggers... ffs -.-
lol i just say, "wtf are buffs? waddever they r i dun tink i has them go away"

(lol yeah Twisted Evil )

(conversation with a random buff beggar) wrote:

him: buff plss
him: buffffs plissss
(pause)
him: BUFF PLSSSS
(pause)
him: buff por favor
me: pardon?
(pause)
him: puta
(runs away; begs someone else)
me: (lol)

hahaha and to teilightpeach you are quite lucky myyfriend in 2 hours i only crappy cards of farming ill be back tonight tho to finish another 1k of chips
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 pm

we dont need to bug for buffs anymore Surprised just run to HV wh and u get buffs xD
Back to top Go down
Bahl

Character Sheet
Level: 127
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
First impressions of new content? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1First impressions of new content? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:42 am

I havent tried the new dungeon yet, but in my opinion the hv buffs are way overpowered. Its the only reason i'll actually consider getting a hv pass if they keep them in. To bad i use more than 1 acount...

So far i tried making 10 epic stones, all failed and broke some magic bags as well. Not that i really needed a bigger bag but wanted to try it out. Got a crap card combining a distilled skill and made some pots. The pots seem rather expensive but they might be worthwhile for non tanks, non petclasses farming/ss farming. I got 3 cloacks so far and though they are worse than my UK cloack i wanna get 2 more for buffslaves / ursa alts etc. I'm looking forward to new rings though. I might remove the epic wis in my gear if i ever get wis rings.

I think its pretty lame the essences get heavier when combining and i miss not being able to set up a shop for chip or feather donations. It would be nice if you could set up shops outside of towns / in dungeons imo. Theres also a very annoying bugg that causes me to dc on my vista computer whenever i log out. It works fine on my other comp using xp. Some more ppl where experiencing the same problem.

To sum it all up: gz to new pets, jewels and cloacks but why waste perfectly good stones/cards/bags? It would be nice if you could get the distilled skills etc in dp as well though.
Back to top Go down
StrikerNN

StrikerNN

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:45 am

P1nt0 wrote:
Combine 4 Skill Cards(any cards) + 1 Entropy Accelerator(from merchant 100k)= Solid Energy, Enhanced Vessel, or Distilled Skill

I got 2 Distilled Skill and 1 Solid Energy and 1 Enhanced Vessel. 8-)

-----

BTW, Age of Empty strings.

----

I Had 4 bags 4000. First two success to 5000, then all failed.
Back to top Go down
StrikerNN

StrikerNN

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:59 am

pandersoN wrote:

how shall i farm with out hv scrolls? -_- im overweight after 500 chips

I get always 60 and 50 grocery, 1200 R6 force, 1000 R6 luna, 400 R7 force, 300 R7 luna. No problem. Just reduced bottles to 20 each (after 1 hour farming +30 bottles each...).

Where is problem?

------------------------------------

LOL failed, 30 mins overweight.

Last edited by StrikerNN on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
First impressions of new content? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1First impressions of new content? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:04 am

after an hour farming on my slowmotion 650 chips, i get fat at 20mins left D: those things keep dropping and tons of pots and all, i never got fat, i got a damn magical bag x_x
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:31 am

The new dungeon is cool for trios/quads. Had a great quad there yesterday.
The new potions seem to be really worth it. I'm stacking up on healing potions now. I only ever used healing potions in an emergency and 2500 hps is really nice to have then Smile They're very strong in sieges I think. Short cd, high healing; so when you die you can help the rebuffing team healing you back up. Also, supply the rebuffing team with a healthy stack of enhanced mana potions and you're set!

And I'm considering getting a HV pass too now. Those buffs are way overpowered. At least they vanish when you die.
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:41 pm

Richnox wrote:
And I'm considering getting a HV pass too now. Those buffs are way overpowered. At least they vanish when you die.

lol same here; those secret buffs r addicting... (i easily farm w/o chips now xP)
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn

Kaelyn

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:18 am

didnt bother to log on kae to look up the new dungeon till now, still to disappointed about my missing bunny cape and the stupid aoe buffs.
tried farming on alts but after 5 days still no token so i gave up and went to play other games again =3
Back to top Go down
AuroraBlack

Character Sheet
Level: 1
Class:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:57 am

Quote :
lol same here; those secret buffs r addicting... (i easily farm w/o chips now xP)

nice, but not that nice =)

btw. is the buffer going temporary or staying in hv forever?
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:09 am

he's staying in hv from what i heard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of new content?   First impressions of new content? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First impressions of new content?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2