Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LF Guild Invite 102 priest

Go down 
+18
Scorp
HeavenHealer
Antje
Richnox
xWreathx
RyanaBanks
BamBam
pandersoN
Living
Sospitas
LightRayne
fazi
Pebbles
bjellicious
Toothfairy
Looloo
Belletrice
TwilightPeach
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
LF Guild Invite 102 priest Left_bar_bleue50/300LF Guild Invite 102 priest Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

LF Guild Invite 102 priest Empty
PostSubject: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:28 am

Wassup guys and gals??

I have many characters on Salamander Server, but the one I am hoping will join Destiny is TwilightPeach, level 102 Priest.

The beautiful Bellatrice referred me, and Fazi is cool too!

I am Currently in NaomiesNinjas. Its a smallish guild, and very tight knit, which I love. My real life friend is in it, and we all talk on a mumble server and know eachother very well. However, I joined them at level 70ish, and was like the 10th highest level. Within 2 weeks or so I was the second highest, and now I am joint with the Highest, and the leader has been 94 for over a month. He also doesnt come on very often, which has had a knock on effect on the members- they barely come on now too. I am often the only one that logs on everyday. Before that I was in HeavensGate (which is now Allied with NaomiesNinjas and SacreD). I left them because it sucked at the time, but it is good now that they have changed leaders. Anyway, enough waffling about that.

I am male, 23 years old and live in Bristol, UK. I woprk full time for an Insurance Company, but make it on for at least 3 hours a day, and as I have no life anymore due to this game- I spend most of my weekend playing too. i want to Join Destiny because I have known Bella for some time now since I saw her and few other Destiny members duelling outside Rondo, and I greatly respect her. Plus there are the Legends that be: Fazi & Sighti. haven't spoken to Sighti as much as Fazi, but they both seem cool, and Fazi has helped me out on several occasions. Another reason is because Bella tells me that Destiny has quite a lot of Europeans in it?? NaomiesNinjas has 3 Brits- and I am one of them, so we end us TAing up like 3 am my time, which is annoying, and they don't eally understand some of the things I say...

As for the Rules, I have always followed all the rules in the Guilds that I have been in.^^

Sorry that my Application is so damn long, Im just very thorough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
LF Guild Invite 102 priest Left_bar_bleue1/1LF Guild Invite 102 priest Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:33 am

yeeeeshhhhh *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Looloo
Chocolate Breeder
Chocolate Breeder
Looloo

Character Sheet
Level: 129
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
LF Guild Invite 102 priest Left_bar_bleue50/300LF Guild Invite 102 priest Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:40 am

bella wants me to say yes...
so...
yes =)

or she kills me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
LF Guild Invite 102 priest Left_bar_bleue1/1LF Guild Invite 102 priest Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:43 am

Mona/Looloo wrote:
bella wants me to say yes...
so...
yes =)

or she kills me Very Happy
yes =o /jumps
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:44 am

Aw so you don't say yes cos im the infamous Peachy??

One other thing about me: I own an alt guild called EuroFighters for Europeans only! Don't worry, I am not here to Poach anyone, its got about 55 members, and my 71 SB is second highest. The sieged the evil Saints on Sunday and we failed miserably Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Looloo
Chocolate Breeder
Chocolate Breeder
Looloo

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:53 am

before i can say youre nice or not... i should read your aplication...

but im honest.. and lazy.. and thats toooooo much to read for me xD
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:09 pm

TwilightPeach wrote:
Wassup guys and gals??
Dear god, please make people stop using this kind of language.
It makes my heart bleed.

TwilightPeach wrote:
Its a smallish guild, and very tight knit, which I love.
Are you sure Destiny will be the right place to hop on then?
We're one of the biggest guilds on the server..

TwilightPeach wrote:
I want to Join Destiny because I have known Bella for some time now since I saw her and few other Destiny members duelling outside Rondo, and I greatly respect her. Plus there are the Legends that be: Fazi & Sighti.

Belle, the recruit magnet. Sounds reasonable. *cough* Wink

TwilightPeach wrote:
Another reason is because Bella tells me that Destiny has quite a lot of Europeans in it??
Yeah, a couple fo Brits, a couple fo Belge, too many German retards (don't shoot me, I'm one of them), quite a lot Portuguese, etc pp..

TwilightPeach wrote:
As for the Rules, I have always followed all the rules in the Guilds that I have been in.^^
Great.

Inofficial rule number one: Beware the guild bogey.
Don't get her angry and everything will be fine. ^^

Final questions: Do you like pie?
And how well are you going with Lightrayne?

Looloo
Chocolate Breeder
Chocolate Breeder
Looloo

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 pm

pie? wtf... CAKE !

the question is...
do you like CAKEs ? XD
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:14 pm

I say yes, as I have a alt in NaomiesNinjas.. Unless they have kicked it Razz
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Toothfairy wrote:
TwilightPeach wrote:
Wassup guys and gals??
Dear god, please make people stop using this kind of language.
It makes my heart bleed.

TwilightPeach wrote:
Its a smallish guild, and very tight knit, which I love.
Are you sure Destiny will be the right place to hop on then?
We're one of the biggest guilds on the server..

Indeed, but then i went on to say 'However' and my reasons for wanting to leave. I am a very sociable person, and can talk for Europe, so would like to be in a guild where at least ONE other person is on. When I was in HeavensGate, they had 160 members, so i know what it is like to be in a big guild.

Toothfairy wrote:

TwilightPeach wrote:
I want to Join Destiny because I have known Bella for some time now since I saw her and few other Destiny members duelling outside Rondo, and I greatly respect her. Plus there are the Legends that be: Fazi & Sighti.

Belle, the recruit magnet. Sounds reasonable. *cough* Wink

TwilightPeach wrote:
Another reason is because Bella tells me that Destiny has quite a lot of Europeans in it??
Yeah, a couple fo Brits, a couple fo Belge, too many German retards (don't shoot me, I'm one of them), quite a lot Portuguese, etc pp..

TwilightPeach wrote:
Great.

Final questions: Do you like pie?
And how well are you going with Lightrayne?

Pie?? Pie is totally FTW. Cake is good too...
Pie for main, cake for dessert would be ace.

Last edited by TwilightPeach on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:21 pm

bjellicious wrote:
I say yes, as I have a alt in NaomiesNinjas.. Unless they have kicked it Razz

Whats its name and Il check for you. I still have my huna in their guild and will add some more of my guildless ones probably at some point!
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:24 pm

You didn't refer to the most important part:
Quote :

*getting anxious*
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:26 pm

seems ok Smile if bella wants you in, welcome. unelsss someone has major objections
Back to top Go down
fazi

fazi

Character Sheet
Level: 133
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:34 pm

bigh yesh form me xD

and prolly form Sighti too ;p
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:34 pm

no because im horrible and hate everyone
/wrists
,,l,,
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 pm

tell us something new Light o.o
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:41 pm

After some memory refreshing with Peach it's a straight yes. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:44 pm

I don't play anymore so my opinion probably doesn't count but when I was on my alts in DP's with Twilight I had quite a few deaths and people didn't really want to invite him/her/it to DP's...

I also had that same message popping up when I was still 9x... People don't seem to like him/her/it
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:51 pm

dont know him but if he dont like light i would say yes Surprised
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:04 pm

before u may join, why did u choose this name? :p

oh i think i trained ur party once . im not sorry! =)
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:23 pm

pandersoN wrote:

be nice pando =o
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Sospitas wrote:
I don't play anymore so my opinion probably doesn't count but when I was on my alts in DP's with Twilight I had quite a few deaths and people didn't really want to invite him/her/it to DP's...

I also had that same message popping up when I was still 9x... People don't seem to like him/her/it

I have DP'd with you once, and as far as I remember you didn't die. I am sure that I can name all of this handful of idiots that do not like me too. I would have thought that someone in Destiny wouldn't be so petty as to only listen to the negative stuff, and not the positives.

Yes, people at one stage spent a lot of time and effort slandering my name in whole chat to try and stop me getting DPs, and yes you were one of them, even though I barely know you. But it didn't stop me getting DPs, cos im a good healer, and all the people that are WORTH DPing with know that.

And if there were alot of deaths in all these so called DPs then you clearly don't follow the: If healer dies its tank's fault, if Tank dies it's Healer's fault and if anyone else dies it's their own fault. Every other class seems to blame all healers whenever people die, because it is so easy to make us the scapegoat.

Anyway, I have said my piece.
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:02 pm

pandersoN wrote:

Peach is my nickname, and when I started, I had just finished reading the Twilight books and all the other names I wanted were taken. The Twilight has been followed through on all my alts. Except one O.o

And yes you trained our party once, and several people died. But I wasn't one of them, so u can be forgiven Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:08 pm

TwilightPeach wrote:
Sospitas wrote:

I have DP'd with you once, and as far as I remember you didn't die. I am sure that I can name all of this handful of idiots that do not like me too. I would have thought that someone in Destiny wouldn't be so petty as to only listen to the negative stuff, and not the positives.

Yes, people at one stage spent a lot of time and effort slandering my name in whole chat to try and stop me getting DPs, and yes you were one of them, even though I barely know you. But it didn't stop me getting DPs, cos im a good healer, and all the people that are WORTH DPing with know that.

And if there were alot of deaths in all these so called DPs then you clearly don't follow the: If healer dies its tank's fault, if Tank dies it's Healer's fault and if anyone else dies it's their own fault. Every other class seems to blame all healers whenever people die, because it is so easy to make us the scapegoat.

Anyway, I have said my piece.

I didn't slander... I DON'T slander...

And I said my alt... so how would you know it was me...

And do you know the real reason you got DP's? You are a healer, and healers are needed, any healer will be taken up till a certain level, then theres like a 10 level gap from 70-80, however even a mediocre healer can cut it there, then there are the 3 mobs in PP which are laughable.

And have you ever stopped to think that they were slandering you for a reason? Maybe, just maybe in the REAL world you aren't as good a healer as you think you are?

And about being petty and listening to the negative stuff... Pretty hard to listen to anything positive when there is actually 0 positive stuff being said. It was 100% negative...
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:28 pm

wait what ??
/whacks Light

yes from me

*strolls off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest Empty

Back to top Go down

LF Guild Invite 102 priest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next