Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LF Guild Invite 102 priest

Go down 
+18
Scorp
HeavenHealer
Antje
Richnox
xWreathx
RyanaBanks
BamBam
pandersoN
Living
Sospitas
LightRayne
fazi
Pebbles
bjellicious
Toothfairy
Looloo
Belletrice
TwilightPeach
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Well sorry socks... I kinda like you, but my GFs opinion still rates higher than yours, so it's a yes from me - no matter if she's a great or a mediocre healer, she seems to be an okay person ;-)
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm

tis a he
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:47 pm

LightRayne wrote:
tis a he

Doesn't matter. I have a girlfriend and more sex than most ppl in game (masturbating doesn't count!), so idc much about if other players are girls or guys ;P
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm

yea i get laid a lot too =o *hi5 alex*

anyhow it's sad that ppl only notice when the healer let's you die by mistake and not when you let the healer die because you were too busy afking o.o

healers aren't perfect, we play god, we're not really though. Sometimes dps are just meant to feck up o.o bad tank even a bad healer, ppl have bad days too, plus we don't really rate ppl on their class or playing but for their attitude towards others. =)

p.s: miss you socks =o
Back to top Go down
xWreathx

xWreathx

Character Sheet
Level: 102
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:34 pm

I've Dp'd with Twilight a couple of times.. Big yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:40 pm

I don't know you Twilight. But if Bella, Fazi and Sighti think you're cool, then it's a yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
PvP Rating:
LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Sospitas wrote:
TwilightPeach wrote:
Sospitas wrote:
I don't play anymore so my opinion probably doesn't count but when I was on my alts in DP's with Twilight I had quite a few deaths and people didn't really want to invite him/her/it to DP's...

I also had that same message popping up when I was still 9x... People don't seem to like him/her/it

I have DP'd with you once, and as far as I remember you didn't die. I am sure that I can name all of this handful of idiots that do not like me too. I would have thought that someone in Destiny wouldn't be so petty as to only listen to the negative stuff, and not the positives.

Yes, people at one stage spent a lot of time and effort slandering my name in whole chat to try and stop me getting DPs, and yes you were one of them, even though I barely know you. But it didn't stop me getting DPs, cos im a good healer, and all the people that are WORTH DPing with know that.

And if there were alot of deaths in all these so called DPs then you clearly don't follow the: If healer dies its tank's fault, if Tank dies it's Healer's fault and if anyone else dies it's their own fault. Every other class seems to blame all healers whenever people die, because it is so easy to make us the scapegoat.

Anyway, I have said my piece.

I didn't slander... I DON'T slander...

And I said my alt... so how would you know it was me...

And do you know the real reason you got DP's? You are a healer, and healers are needed, any healer will be taken up till a certain level, then theres like a 10 level gap from 70-80, however even a mediocre healer can cut it there, then there are the 3 mobs in PP which are laughable.

And have you ever stopped to think that they were slandering you for a reason? Maybe, just maybe in the REAL world you aren't as good a healer as you think you are?

And about being petty and listening to the negative stuff... Pretty hard to listen to anything positive when there is actually 0 positive stuff being said. It was 100% negative...

Indeed, and that Kidda is because people don't SAY nice things. they only focus on the bad points. At the end of the day, I am 102 now, I had a few bad parties back when I was like 95 ish maybe?? That was due to major computer problems, which later turned out to be a virus, which i got fixed. Now my computer doesnt lag nearly as much because the Hard Drive has been cleaned right up of all the crap that was on it.

At the end of the day, the success of a party has nothing to do with the healer, and you should know this. If a DD pulls al the aggro onto themselves and dies, its not the healers fault, same as if the tank cant hold aggro. I have always been the first to admit when people dying has been my mistake, but 9 times out of 10, it comes down to their own foolishness.

I cant believe this is still going on. I could give a list of like 20 names my level who would say the complete opposite to you, because they are grown up and realise that people make mistakes, and that those mistakes are just things they have done, NOT who they are!
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Belletrice wrote:

anyhow it's sad that ppl only notice when the healer let's you die by mistake and not when you let the healer die because you were too busy afking o.o

healers aren't perfect, we play god, we're not really though. Sometimes dps are just meant to feck up o.o bad tank even a bad healer, ppl have bad days too, plus we don't really rate ppl on their class or playing but for their attitude towards others. =)

I read this AFTER my last post xD

Yeah basically what she said^^

And Regardless of your decision, which I trust will be the right one, whichever way it goes- I left NaomiesNinjas this evening after speaking to the original founder, but not the current leader. He said he cant blame me for wanting to move to a bigger guild, so there is no hard feelings there!
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Wow, got really really defensive there for a minute... just wanna say that Sos is definitely not one to slander...
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:51 pm

we already surpassed that i hope o.o
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Belletrice wrote:

youuu lie LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 767522

Belletrice wrote:

+1111111 LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 961793
(i havent really been playing either BUT ill be back tomorrow-ish LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 938715 )
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:57 pm

HeavenHealer wrote:
Belletrice wrote:

Belletrice wrote:

(i havent really been playing either BUT ill be back tomorrow-ish LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 938715 )
do i now? o.o
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:02 am

Belletrice wrote:
HeavenHealer wrote:
Belletrice wrote:

Belletrice wrote:

do i now? o.o

yepp im in that tree outside your house lf ... something o.o
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:25 am

Belletrice wrote:
HeavenHealer wrote:
Belletrice wrote:

Belletrice wrote:

do i now? o.o
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!
o.o

/crimson off
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:29 am

HeavenHealer wrote:
Belletrice wrote:

You're just jealous. So troll off. ^^
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:04 am

Sospitas wrote:
I don't play anymore so my opinion probably doesn't count but when I was on my alts in DP's with Twilight I had quite a few deaths and people didn't really want to invite him/her/it to DP's...

I also had that same message popping up when I was still 9x... People don't seem to like him/her/it

Quote :
Sospitas wrote:
TwilightPeach wrote:
Sospitas wrote:

I have DP'd with you once, and as far as I remember you didn't die. I am sure that I can name all of this handful of idiots that do not like me too. I would have thought that someone in Destiny wouldn't be so petty as to only listen to the negative stuff, and not the positives.

Yes, people at one stage spent a lot of time and effort slandering my name in whole chat to try and stop me getting DPs, and yes you were one of them, even though I barely know you. But it didn't stop me getting DPs, cos im a good healer, and all the people that are WORTH DPing with know that.

And if there were alot of deaths in all these so called DPs then you clearly don't follow the: If healer dies its tank's fault, if Tank dies it's Healer's fault and if anyone else dies it's their own fault. Every other class seems to blame all healers whenever people die, because it is so easy to make us the scapegoat.

Anyway, I have said my piece.

I didn't slander... I DON'T slander...

And I said my alt... so how would you know it was me...

And do you know the real reason you got DP's? You are a healer, and healers are needed, any healer will be taken up till a certain level, then theres like a 10 level gap from 70-80, however even a mediocre healer can cut it there, then there are the 3 mobs in PP which are laughable.

And have you ever stopped to think that they were slandering you for a reason? Maybe, just maybe in the REAL world you aren't as good a healer as you think you are?

And about being petty and listening to the negative stuff... Pretty hard to listen to anything positive when there is actually 0 positive stuff being said. It was 100% negative...

Indeed, and that Kidda is because people don't SAY nice things. they only focus on the bad points. At the end of the day, I am 102 now, I had a few bad parties back when I was like 95 ish maybe?? That was due to major computer problems, which later turned out to be a virus, which i got fixed. Now my computer doesnt lag nearly as much because the Hard Drive has been cleaned right up of all the crap that was on it.

At the end of the day, the success of a party has nothing to do with the healer, and you should know this. If a DD pulls al the aggro onto themselves and dies, its not the healers fault, same as if the tank cant hold aggro. I have always been the first to admit when people dying has been my mistake, but 9 times out of 10, it comes down to their own foolishness.

I cant believe this is still going on. I could give a list of like 20 names my level who would say the complete opposite to you, because they are grown up and realise that people make mistakes, and that those mistakes are just things they have done, NOT who they are!

socks you know as being a healer and have being a tank only news that gets around is bad news ....... btw i am i BAD healer but im till in the guild so say something now Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad btw im a great tank 103 priest LFPD (i tank well)

ps yes from me i have no beef elephant
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:36 am

Damn too much reading and yes if bella agrees and yep if you like cake Smile
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:18 am

Antje wrote:
Wow, got really really defensive there for a minute... just wanna say that Sos is definitely not one to slander...

I apologise if it came across that way, but I have had enough of people bringing it all up again after all this time. It really got to me that I had people shouting about me in whole chat, but as I say the ones who know what I am really like as a Healer disagree.

I was the only Rank 5 Healer that NaomiesNinjas had, and they are sad to have lost me it appears, but im looking for a fresh start in an active guild with interesting new people. =)
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:01 am

Looks like you found one Wink
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:24 am

I know I dont get to vote since Im not a guildy but Twilight is a nice person imo.
I've never been in dp with him but I often run into him in pp dungeon.
He is quick to buff others even if he is not included in the party, talks politely too.
I dont know if Peach is a good or bad healer but even if he sucks at healing he will learn in time.

Skills are easily sharpened but attitude is hard to forge.
I rather have noob but nice people rather than leet assholes around me.
LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 87
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:13 am

We have a couple of clerics who need to improve there skills.
And Destiny never judges people by skill but personality.
Else we would have tons of people less. ^^
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:31 am

Yeah, look at Lightrayne. He keeps failing, yet he's still here because he's such a nice, polite and, above all, mature guy. I can't think of any other reason why he'd be in this guild Wink
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:10 am

Richnox wrote:
Yeah, look at Lightrayne. He keeps failing, yet he's still here because he's such a nice, polite and, above all, mature guy. I can't think of any other reason why he'd be in this guild Wink
i do not know how to interpret that statement so my reply is FUCK YOU.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:26 am

LightRayne wrote:
Richnox wrote:
i do not know how to interpret that statement so my reply is FUCK YOU.

Very Happy

lol ..i couldnt find a funny comment other than.. man that is some funny stuff Rolling Eyes

Toothfairy wrote:
HeavenHealer wrote:
Belletrice wrote:

You're just jealous. So troll off. ^^

but...but... i like trolling o.o LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 898644
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:13 am

Belletrice wrote:
yea i get laid a lot too =o * alex*

healers aren't perfect, we play god, we're not really though. Sometimes dps are just meant to feck up o.o bad even a bad healer, ppl have bad days too, plus we don't really rate ppl on their class or playing but for their attitude towards others. =)

I know healers aren't perfect, but it is the ability to save a party when the shit hits the fan that defines a good healer. (Not saying that I do that... I don't play Smile) But yeah, people always say if the healer dies it's not their fault, I know from being a tank + healer that when a healer dies its more like a 70:30 ratio... (maybe 80:20, depends what mood I'm in).

Also, it isn't just the bad stuff that gets around. Yes, the bad stuff is remembered more, but isn't everything negative? (We sure as hell remember Michael Jackson's death a lot more than what his 2nd number one was... or even his first for that matter). If it is ONLY the bad news that people hear about you, the chances are you just plain suck. If there are good parts mixed in then you don't suck... easy as that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF Guild Invite 102 priest   LF Guild Invite 102 priest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LF Guild Invite 102 priest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next